Author Topic: gh15, insulin dosage that is bodybuilding worthy or none  (Read 16713 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
gh15, insulin dosage that is bodybuilding worthy or none
« on: September 04, 2011, 10:06:59 PM »
gh15. You sometimes seem to be fine with insulin use in very small amounts. Is the true or should it not be used at all.

either way if you think it has its place what dosages is that place? 10iu 3x day? Or every meal? Or maybe 15, 20, 25, 30 per meal or 3 or 2 times per day.

would like to hear what you think. I do want the classic physique yet a mix of newer era. I have a tight waist and want to keep it. Hard to think of perfect bodybuilder but one that is a between. So wanting to avoid messing myself up with insulin dosages of today.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Re: gh15, insulin dosage that is bodybuilding worthy or none
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 08:36:47 AM »
Hey man. Are you outta your fucking mind asking such a stupid fucking question? Fuck taking insulin!!!! You wanna die? You gotta be pretty pathetic to even want to take insulin and then to ask GH15 for his advice. What??????Do you think that taking insulin is going to make you a muscle beast? Try taking some decent anabolics first. Oh wait...you probably have already tried. And you are mad that you dont look like Cutler yet. So the Insulin must be the missing link between you and the Sandow right?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 12:21:56 PM »
Hey man. Are you outta your fucking mind asking such a stupid fucking question? Fuck taking insulin!!!! You wanna die? You gotta be pretty pathetic to even want to take insulin and then to ask GH15 for his advice. What??????Do you think that taking insulin is going to make you a muscle beast? Try taking some decent anabolics first. Oh wait...you probably have already tried. And you are mad that you dont look like Cutler yet. So the Insulin must be the missing link between you and the Sandow right?

hey fucking retard, take your dick outta your mouth while talking.

now I have used insulin. I know what it does. I have worked my way up to 30iu a dose. And that dose gave me a extra 20lbs I've never got back from aas.

so if you re read. You'll see I'm trying to find the dose that's good for bodybuilding be it 0iu to 5iu. I care nothing of your opinion so no idea why you would respond. Who are you? Nobody. Post your  pic and ill post mine since I'm a small fry and you probbly know it all and got the body to prove it right?

Swlabr

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 12:23:25 PM »
I think he said he would discuss insulin (and diuretics too) in the next phase of bodybuilding for the poor.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 12:25:55 PM »
gh15. You sometimes seem to be fine with insulin use in very small amounts. Is the true or should it not be used at all.

either way if you think it has its place what dosages is that place? 10iu 3x day? Or every meal? Or maybe 15, 20, 25, 30 per meal or 3 or 2 times per day.

would like to hear what you think. I do want the classic physique yet a mix of newer era. I have a tight waist and want to keep it. Hard to think of perfect bodybuilder but one that is a between. So wanting to avoid messing myself up with insulin dosages of today.
if you want a classic physique ditch the insulin all together. mega dose AAS and GH.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 01:24:10 PM »

shut up pussy

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 01:43:00 PM »
I think he said he would discuss insulin (and diuretics too) in the next phase of bodybuilding for the poor.

waiting for this

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 02:33:56 PM »

So you want a physique that is somewhere between the classic and the modern? That would leave you with the mid to late 80's pro physique. Those guys didnt use insulin. But you seem to need it to achieve it? Get lost douchebag. You are pathetic. Risking your life with insulin for gym muscles. If you aint shit with just gear, you aint gonna be shit with insulin either. Get back to watching your Tapout episodes big guy.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 02:45:48 PM »
So you want a physique that is somewhere between the classic and the modern? That would leave you with the mid to late 80's pro physique. Those guys didnt use insulin. But you seem to need it to achieve it? Get lost douchebag. You are pathetic. Risking your life with insulin for gym muscles. If you aint shit with just gear, you aint gonna be shit with insulin either. Get back to watching your Tapout episodes big guy.

acting like you know me? Buddy I've never watched a episode of ufc in my life. Never wore anything regarding ufc either. And who said anything about the 80s physique. They used insulin back than  what's your point.

I'm not shit with gear? Ill post some pics. How about you. Care to join me. Show me how god like you are since I'm nothing even on gear. Guarantee if you post your pics everyone here will say you look like a child compared to me. No where near pro. But I have mass and leaness.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 02:59:17 PM »
the truth of the mater is as follows and i dont hav elot of time i have to be in gymnasium butb this is the truth of the matter so read it carefuly

YOU WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE MODEN DAY HEAVY SET BODYBUILDER,, AKA YOU WIL NEVEER LOOK 260 LB OF KOREAN BBQ JUSTIN HUH UNLESS
1. LOTS OF HGH GOING THROUGH YOUR BLOOD
2. LOTS OF INSULINA GOING THROUGH YOUR BLOOD
3. LOTS OF ANABOLIC AND ANDROGENICS GOING THROUGH YOUR BLOOD

YOU WIL NEVER! SEE THE NUMBER 220-230LB 6% WITH OUT HGH AND INSULINA,, NEVER EVER ! AND THIS IS AT 5'10! 5 FUCKIN 10 INCHES

you will never be 220-230 on stage with out the usage of insulina and hgh

so if bodybuild for you is....being 200lb in great condition like 70s fellas...then you wont have to use insulina,, but then you come to getbig.com thunderdome and put your picture and get destroyed? correct? or you get the wordings...you have good physiqe bro....up the dose lol

its gh and insulina that get you to the mess you see now days,, and yes it is a mess,, because the korean bbq fella dont look 260....he weighs it but dont look ! none of today fellas look what they weigh,, its a mess

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dogma5914

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 03:04:59 PM »
How do you fix this whole not looking what you weigh thing though especially if you've never used insulin?

Is it just time training to give you that dense look?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 03:08:18 PM »
you cant look what you weigh with usage of insulina for prolonged,, its nto real size,, its real weight but not real size,, can never be crispy no more or sandy or realy thin skin even after application of diuretic,, you can be ripped and shredded but the illusion is pretty much gone ,,still can look impressive over all size and low bodyfat...which make body conditioned,, but it will never be walking inside your skin as the sayign goes,,

its hard to explain it ,,you can be HUGE but cant be quality huge anymore ,, can be conditioned huge but not condition quality huge

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 03:13:08 PM »
How do you fix this whole not looking what you weigh thing though especially if you've never used insulin?

Is it just time training to give you that dense look?

if you havent used insulin and you are heavier than you look there are a couple possible reasons = big bones, big joints, big head, high body fat, thick skin, water retention...    the first three you cant do anything about... the last three you can fix with HGH

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 03:19:48 PM »
so no insulin at all? You don't even think a low 10iu has its place? Unless I want to be the mess of todays era than take insulin?

so who are the bodybuilders of anabolics alone? And who are the bodybuilders of gh and anabolics? Without slin.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 03:23:03 PM »
you got to use insulina ans dlots of it to be what they ae today ,, you will look like leaf on stage if you dont!!,, ofcourse you have to use insulina,, im against it but! its a must duh unless you dotn want to compete,, competition became a mess now day ,, but still if want to compete insulina is a must ,, you cant break 220 lb 6% with out insulina and gh at 5'9 ...you just wont break it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 03:29:40 PM »
so no insulin at all? You don't even think a low 10iu has its place? Unless I want to be the mess of todays era than take insulin?

so who are the bodybuilders of anabolics alone? And who are the bodybuilders of gh and anabolics? Without slin.

there really arent any top bodybuilders today who arent using insulin. 

this is what it looks like without insulin

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 03:34:32 PM »

and it looks MUCH MUCH better eh? we ruined bodybuilding im seriosu

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 03:38:22 PM »
and it looks MUCH MUCH better eh? we ruined bodybuilding im seriosu

gh15 approved

i dont know, yes and no, alot of guys today ruin themselves, but some pull it off. the muscle doesnt look as dense and hard, thats for sure, but the late 90's was full of bodybuilders on insulin who looked phenomenal.  wheeler, levrone, nasser. even today some guys pull it off very well. dexter, phil..   

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 03:39:20 PM »

fucking crazy how Haney doesn't look dominant at all like Dorian or Coleman did

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 03:40:55 PM »
That was 1990 when the show was drug tested and Haney's size was down.

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 03:41:56 PM »
If u use 15 to 20 iu of gh a day , don't u need to use slin from keeping your blood sugar levels from going to low?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 03:43:45 PM »
lol,, there is a diff bwteen 20 iu and 50 iu to 150 and 200 iu lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 03:49:37 PM »

that video is the GAYEST thing i've ever seen.  jesus.
Deep Tissue Massage

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 04:50:57 PM »
so gh15. If I was to want those bodys in the video. What dosage of aas nd gh did tht era take?

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2011, 05:59:21 PM »
so gh15. If I was to want those bodys in the video. What dosage of aas nd gh did tht era take?

if you want a classic physique ditch the insulin all together. mega dose AAS and GH.
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa