Author Topic: would you hit it ?  (Read 53068 times)

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Re: which one would you hit?
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2011, 11:42:07 AM »
can i hit this instead?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2011, 11:42:52 AM »
Although just keeping it real, I would enjoy the brunette too.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2011, 11:44:23 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2011, 11:44:53 AM »
is the brunette casey anthony ???

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2011, 11:46:29 AM »
Oh she can stand on her own. I think it stinks when someone posts another posters picture when said poster NEVER posted the picture themself.

Who posted her pictures?

"1"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2011, 11:47:00 AM »

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2011, 11:48:15 AM »
is the brunette casey anthony ???

no casey was busy at the time the photo was taken

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2011, 11:49:41 AM »
Who posted her pictures?

"1"

there is a picture of her face and one of her tits....i think it was Cleanest Natural who posted them

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2011, 11:50:11 AM »
Casey is a bitch, but in a hot sorta way...

w8m8

« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2011, 11:57:48 AM »
I want some attention so lemme post up w8's pic and see how many things can get said about her .. I am not noticeable on my own

hey fucktard .. you got issues ? .. I can't recall ever even posting to you nor TBH have I even noticed you .. so tell me ... what's your problem and let me see if I can manage to give a shit  ::)

I'd prefer to have sex with with the blond.   W8M8 exhibits a command of the English language rarely seen on a message board. I'm still in the air as to whether she is indeed a "she". Regardless, "she" has proven herself although, I could care less for racial attacks. She is a force to be reckoned with even if she wont have sex with me...  ;D

She's quick witted, very knowledgable, and hot enough to be seen in public with. She's not my type personality wise as I prefer more domesticated women but she is a solid GetBigger.

Alright W8 I said it, so when do I get the blow job and blow? PM me....  ;D

I love you Wigglet  :-* .. but I don't do blow ( I'm drug free and alcohol intolerant ).. and you'd be surprised at how domesticated I am LOL ... how's the saying go .. cook in the kitchen , maid around the house , and ........................ ...........  ;)

are you fucking kidding. W8

no worries Dee .. the picture is still on Ron's board .. I can't unring that bell

thank you for speaking up ... I love you too ( homo ) ;D

X's 2 8)

:-* SS ... much appreciated .. thank you very much

w8m8

« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2011, 12:05:29 PM »
Who posted her pictures?

"1"

Disturbia originally .. I trusted him .. it taught me a hard lesson I will never forget ... Alex greased him up to settle their battles ( god only knows why Avesher thought he would change ) and then he posted it .. Sev kept a copy to repost and make fun of my nose  ::)

I won't even speak about how much I had to deal with over that Alex/Avesher "outing"  :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2011, 12:10:42 PM »
Disturbia originally .. I trusted him .. it taught me a hard lesson I will never forget ... Alex greased him up to settle their battles ( god only knows why Avesher thought he would change ) and then he posted it .. Sev kept a copy to repost and make fun of my nose  ::)

I won't even speak about how much I had to deal with over that Alex/Avesher "outing"  :-\

how can one not trust a screen name like Disturbia  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2011, 12:24:20 PM »

I will never understand the fascination some of these guys have with "owning" someone by way of posting a picture of their victim.  A picture, might I add, that the "victim" his/herself posted at some point, which is probably a normal, nonincriminating photograph with no reason for the party doing the "owning" to feel justified in their achievement due to some elementary-level, online detective work.

The sad truth is that most of these guys that take pride in pestering these folks to the point of their leaving the site are, but mere cowards, who in "real life" would buddy up to you, buy you food and drink, snap a few pictures with you and pretend to like you, so that you don't "expose" them as the cowards they are.

While I'm not an expert on women, I will say that you look fine w8.  If I were straight and didn't lust for a male's rectum, I'd probably fuck you.

"1"

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2011, 12:27:25 PM »
I will never understand the fascination some of these guys have with "owning" someone by way of posting a picture of their victim.  A picture, might I add, that the "victim" his/herself posted at some point, which is probably a normal, nonincriminating photograph with no reason for the party doing the "owning" to feel justified in their achievement due to some elementary-level, online detective work.

The sad truth is that most of these guys that take pride in pestering these folks to the point of their leaving the site are, but mere cowards, who in "real life" would buddy up to you, buy you food and drink, snap a few pictures with you and pretend to like you, so that you don't "expose" them as the cowards they are.

While I'm not an expert on women, I will say that you look fine w8.  If I were straight and didn't lust for a male's rectum, I'd probably fuck your rectum w8m8 .

"1"

fixed  :D

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2011, 12:29:11 PM »
"lusting for a male's rectum." That has a nice ring to it.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2011, 12:35:46 PM »

hey fucktard .. you got issues ? .. I can't recall ever even posting to you nor TBH have I even noticed you .. so tell me ... what's your problem and let me see if I can manage to give a shit  ::)

I love you Wigglet  :-* .. but I don't do blow ( I'm drug free and alcohol intolerant ).. and you'd be surprised at how domesticated I am LOL ... how's the saying go .. cook in the kitchen , maid around the house , and ........................ ...........  ;)

no worries Dee .. the picture is still on Ron's board .. I can't unring that bell

thank you for speaking up ... I love you too ( homo ) ;D

:-* SS ... much appreciated .. thank you very much
Pics or never happened  ;D

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2011, 12:50:21 PM »
I'd prefer to have sex with with the blond.   W8M8 exhibits a command of the English language rarely seen on a message board. I'm still in the air as to whether she is indeed a "she". Regardless, "she" has proven herself although, I could care less for racial attacks. She is a force to be reckoned with even if she wont have sex with me...  ;D

She's quick witted, very knowledgable, and hot enough to be seen in public with. She's not my type personality wise as I prefer more domesticated women but she is a solid GetBigger.

Alright W8 I said it, so when do I get the blow job and blow? PM me....  ;D

a question; what if she used some slurs during sex? would it make you hit it harder..as in anger, or would you give some of it back?

i ask because years ago i was with this black army girl who kept saying "get it you cracker as guy" while i was hitting it from behind...it was kind of funny but at the same time spurred me on to an effort i never dreamed i was capable of

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2011, 12:51:03 PM »
[
Disturbia originally .. I trusted him .. it taught me a hard lesson I will never forget ... Alex greased him up to settle their battles ( god only knows why Avesher thought he would change ) and then he posted it .. Sev kept a copy to repost and make fun of my nose  ::)

I won't even speak about how much I had to deal with over that Alex/Avesher "outing"  :-\
One, you don't trust crazy mofos who are bi-polar...he doesn't even trust himself...you don't give them any info, pics, etc.

on that note, i agree with OneMoreRep...
a question; what if she used some slurs during sex? would it make you hit it harder..as in anger, or would you give some of it back?

i ask because years ago i was with this black army girl who kept saying "get it you cracker as ####" while i was hitting it from behind...it was kind of funny but at the same time spurred me on to an effort i never dreamed i was capable of
Army chicks are the worst o hit up, and the black chicks in the army tend to have some serious "family issues" (daddy, boyfriend, rape, abuse), so they join up "to take control", hence the the comments...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2011, 01:35:56 PM »
On the scale of wise decisions on getbig.com, emailing your photos to Avesher and saying "now don't post these, k?" ranks very near the bottom.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2011, 01:41:23 PM »
2 posters have stated they have skyped with w8. One of them I trust completely and have met so if he says she's a she, good enough for moi

low move to post a persons picture on this board that specifically never did so herself

in the same way that you saw "no ones" pics on CNN ?
K

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2011, 01:45:09 PM »
ID FUCK BOTH BUT WHICHEVER CAME EASIER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

w8m8

« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2011, 02:09:54 PM »
While I'm not an expert on women, I will say that you look fine w8.  "1"

Thank you "1" .. I truly appreciate that  :)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2011, 03:20:04 PM »

i ask because years ago i was with this black army girl who kept saying "get it you cracker as ####" while i was hitting it from behind...it was kind of funny but at the same time spurred me on to an effort i never dreamed i was capable of

"get it you cracker ass hole"? Does anyone else realise how unbelievably funny that line is?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2011, 03:37:04 PM »
I'd prefer to have sex with with the blond.   W8M8 exhibits a command of the English language rarely seen on a message board. I'm still in the air as to whether she is indeed a "she". Regardless, "she" has proven herself although, I could care less for racial attacks. She is a force to be reckoned with even if she wont have sex with me...  ;D

Alright W8 I said it, so when do I get the blow job and blow? PM me....  ;D

you mean you still haven't figured out that two different people use the account ?  the person posting now...that's the girl.

newmom

« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2011, 03:56:38 PM »
in the same way that you saw "no ones" pics on CNN ?

close