Author Topic: To everyone discussing politics on here  (Read 2573 times)

Swlabr

To everyone discussing politics on here
« on: September 05, 2011, 04:11:53 PM »

STFU YOU HOMOS.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: To everyone discussing politics on here
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 04:26:11 PM »
thats a funny clip

but its also a political statement.  he is rejecting the traditional american system and calling for a new one. its a cynics viewpoint but its still a call for change; he is calling for a reduction in mindless consumerism, for a shift in educational policies, for the attitudes of all americans to change.

george carlin is extremely opinionated and if you dont think he enjoyed having debates about political issues among his friends you are sorely mistaken.

Swlabr

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 04:28:10 PM »
I know, I just needed a reason to post that. George Carlin really changed the way I view the world, no homo.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 04:33:20 PM »
thats a funny clip

but its also a political statement.  he is rejecting the traditional american system and calling for a new one. its a cynics viewpoint but its still a call for change; he is calling for a reduction in mindless consumerism, for a shift in educational policies, for the attitudes of all americans to change.

george carlin is extremely opinionated and if you dont think he enjoyed having debates about political issues among his friends you are sorely mistaken.

tdongz the george carlin expert.

is there anything you're not an expert on?
Deep Tissue Massage

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 04:35:39 PM »
I know, I just needed a reason to post that. George Carlin really changed the way I view the world, no homo.
he was a cool dude

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 04:50:36 PM »
tdongz the george carlin expert.

is there anything you're not an expert on?

yeah, getting an education, a job and sounding genuinely smart.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 04:56:10 PM »
yeah, getting an education, a job and sounding genuinely smart.
bitch ive owned your ass plenty of times talkin bout your some kind of psychology expert spouting off theoretical psycho analytic bullshit that has no application or basis in reality..  on a scale of 1-10 your about a -5  and thats being generous now go back to memorizing passages out of your favorite  psychology book so next time your in a social setting you can repeat it word for word and pass it off as your own

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 09:11:57 PM »
thats a funny clip

I personally don't find anything he ever said that much beyond what is considered common knowledge.

He wasn't truly a comedian, he was a guy that just talked about life, it just so happens life is absurd that it causes irregularregular pants shitting.

Seriously the guy said things we all know to be true politics is useful the American people are the problem and there's nothing the people in washington can really do.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 09:38:22 PM »
I personally don't find anything he ever said that much beyond what is considered common knowledge.

He wasn't truly a comedian, he was a guy that just talked about life, it just so happens life is absurd that it causes irregularregular pants shitting.

Seriously the guy said things we all know to be true politics is useful the American people are the problem and there's nothing the people in washington can really do.
i think your commiting the fallacy of the "hindsight bias" otherwise known as the "i knew it all along" effect in psychology.  the things george carlin would talk about are things you knew to be true- once you heard him say them.  thats the genius of any comedian, pointing out what should have been obvious but what goes unnoticed and not talked about.