Author Topic: Getbig's Most Positive Member for August  (Read 6389 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Getbig's Most Positive Member for August
« on: September 05, 2011, 04:53:08 PM »
URGENT:  FROM THE DESK OF FALLSVIEW

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It's been a long month.  With the current natural disasters that took place in the Carolina's, I have been remiss in my duties at GetBig.  I've just recently come back into town from rebuilding some of mine and my friends lives, which I will not further delve into.  As I logged in tonight, I couldn't help but notice my PM's at 2334, amazing to say the least.  It's been a "hot" topic since we started this and now we've come to the moment all of you have been waiting for.

WHO IS THE MOST POSITIVE MEMBER OF GETBIG FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST?

Well, with last months crowning of Bam-bam, one would think the shoes would be very difficult to fill but look no further GetBig.....

I give you THE MOST POSITIVE MEMBER OF GETBIG FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST.................. ........................ ....

MR. NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Mr. Nobody, you deserved it.  OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY/REMAIN/ACT/SEE POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swlabr

Re: THE MOST POSITIVE MEMBER OF GETBIG FOR AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 04:53:27 PM »
Thanks, Alice.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 04:55:05 PM »
Many ask how we came up with this decsion.  Here is the synopsis.....

I came to the GetBig offices on a sunny California afternoon and to my surprise came out under a California harvest moon.  It was a late night to say the least with many debates going back and forth trying to convince one another who was the most deserving member.  

I took my seat in the beautiful room Ron sets aside for these types of things.  When you walk in you can’t help but to notice you’re walking on Azerbaijani carpeting.  The walls are plastered with framed photos of Ron shaking hands with numerous champion bodybuilders, Arnold, Dorian, JJ March, and Mario Sarni.  Sculptures of David, Tete and The Guennol Lioness surround the room on marble pedestals. Lastly the “Horseshoe” table that we sit at is a combination of Oak (of course), Mississippi Swamp Ash, Ebony African Black, Brazilian Rosewood and it wouldn’t be complete without Agarwood.  

As I look over my notes the room starts to fill up. Princess L comes in wearing a Vera Wang Angelic Amethyst evening gown, we exchange hello’s and she takes her seat.  Chaos comes in wearing sweat pants, Nike Shox, and a shirt that says “PowerTeam USA, God Made You To Win”.  I say hello, he nods and sits.  You could tell that he just came from the gym as he is fully pumped and exhausted. Mindspin and Butterbean were next wearing matching velour workout suits with vintage Puma’s.  I couldn’t help but notice they were also sporting GASP muscle shirts under them.  We exchanged pleasantries and they took their seats. I observed,  Butterbean taking out an old school Trapper Keeper that housed all the posts from the one member that he was “endorsing”.  He was ready to win the argument and came prepared.

Lastly, Mr. Avidan comes in.  Now if you’ve never been in the presence of Ron (as his friends call him) he is a man of style.  Ron was wearing an Olive green Armani sharkskin suit.  Pink dress shirt and a Charvet neck tie.  Ron, sits down quickly and says “let’s get started”

One hour quickly turned into four, then six then eight.  This was serious and all of us knew it. We narrowed it down to three names but this was going to be tough.  A knock at the door interrupted our meeting.  Bob Cicherillo came in saying hello to everyone.  Bob also has quite the style, wearing a beautiful “pirate like” dress shirt draped over his sculpted upper body.  Velvet parachute pants layered his massive legs.  Silver bracelets wrapped around both of his powerful wrists looking like they could deflect bullets.  

The interruption by Bob was a Godsend.  We could now take a break from this pressure cooker to grab an IsoPure, coffee or MetRx bar.  I saw Grant Michaels talking on his cell phone near a giant window. I couldn’t but help notice his perfectly bronzed skin reflecting a full moon on his cheek.  Ron immediately flickered the lights and we were summoned back to work….

Ron was getting upset.  He had reserved a late dinner date at Nobu and his hunger was making him irritable.  We needed to agree on someone, someone that sets the bar high and someone that challenges the status quo, someone that exemplifies GetBig and holds qualities we all strive and aspire to. But who?  Who could this person be?  Yelling back and forth, PowerPoint presentations, the use of a smart board hanging behind Ron….it  was relentless. We had to agree and in order to do that we went over thousands and thousands of posts.  After a few more hours we narrowed it down, until we came up with one name, a person that has surpassed many obstacles this year, a person who gives the great state of North Carolina a wonderful name.  Mr. Nobody!!!!!!!!!!  As we shuffled and filed our papers, closed our briefcases and chalked this one up as history, there was an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction amongst the GetBig mods and dignitaries.  We knew we did the right thing and were proud of it!

Ron was out as quick as he was in, opening his cell and running out the door, on to his late dinner.  Chaos picked up his gym bag which in turn ripped, spilling out a kettle bell, weird.  Princess L glided out as delicate and stunning as ever.  And the rest of us, exhausted, picked up our belongings and left the horseshoe room for another month.  

As the meeting adjourned and we all went our separate ways, I knew what we had decided was true and right.  As I walked under the fluorescent lights and passed by the Hispanic maids tidying up the GetBig offices I let a deep breath out, uncorking the pressures that were bottled from another crowning of the Most Positive Member of GetBig.  As I hit the bottom stairs and said goodnight to security, I couldn’t help but notice a middle aged man at the steps with a cardboard sign saying “Need Money For Food”.  I dug out a twenty and he slowly reached up for it.  Behind his four day beard, dirty smelly clothes, horseshoe pattern hair line and the raspy voice laid a beaten and defeated person.  Yes, he looked familiar, I knew somewhere I had seen this man before, but where?  As I looked around at his “temporary camp” I couldn’t help but notice a carton of milk that was from a different country.  It had red printing and some kind of design that I had previously seen.  I reached down and picked up the carton and noticed a sentence that read:  “Children Are The Orgasam Of Life”.  Yes, indeed it was Pumpster.  A man that was once on top of his game only to be exposed and shattered with such a long, long fall from grace.  I said hello and we chit-chatted for several minutes.  He stated how he sold his beloved Bowflex for McDonald’s money and the spiral continued.  He said how we was saving up for a used Bowflex on Craigslist but couldn’t make it.  He’s been eating McDonalds for 21 straight days and can’t count the times he’s fallen off that wagon. He’s been sitting at GetBig’s offices trying to talk to Ron.  Now I know why Ron takes the back door to avoid things like this.  I said good luck and good bye to Pumpster and continued on my walk down a misty, full mooned O.C. night.  

Swlabr

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 04:56:10 PM »

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 04:57:01 PM »
ok now where is the 100kits gh prize?
T

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 04:57:15 PM »

He is staying positive.  8)
D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 04:57:26 PM »
Time for Alice's gimmicky dick sucking, already!? Time flies.  ::)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 04:59:46 PM »
Fvck off Alice
Air Falcon

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 05:03:13 PM »
ok now where is the 100kits gh prize?

Mr. Trapz101, their is no prize. Just the satisfaction of BEING the example and bragging rights.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swlabr

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 05:04:06 PM »
When will it be mine turn for positiveness?

::)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 05:06:18 PM »
When will it be mine turn for positiveness?

::)

You are on your way...in fact someone brought you up at the meeting. 

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 05:06:42 PM »
cant understand why ron doesnt ban gimmick accounts
everyone should be only allowed ONE account
choice is an illusion

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 05:06:52 PM »
Who is this "Alice" you speak of?  Whoever she is, she must be hot, you are always talking/thinking about her...WOW.

STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!
Get some help, fat man.  

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 05:10:16 PM »
Get some help, fat man.  

Chimps (I will NOT call you a doctor)  you are just upset because there is a better/stronger doctor on board and his name is...DR. DUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 05:12:11 PM »
cant understand why ron doesnt ban gimmick accounts
everyone should be only allowed ONE account

Well, I just tweeted Ron. He knows who I am.......

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.  Hey Meso, You better get started.....we're already five days into September.......

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 05:15:41 PM »
Chimps (I will NOT call you a doctor)  you are just upset because there is a better/stronger doctor on board and his name is...DR. DUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, he changed his name, fat man. Most probably, so he would not be continually be cited by a dick licker, like you.  ::)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 05:19:32 PM »
Actually, he changed his name, fat man. Most probably, so he would not be continually be cited by a dick licker, like you.  ::)

Oh and you know this because....you are interested?  Dr. Dutch doesn't roll that way Chimpy...and you know what, you couldn't hold Dr.Dutch's jock, even though you want to.....

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 05:20:27 PM »

:o

you're usually a mild-mannered chimp, docs, but it seems fat ass is a flea in your fur.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 05:25:13 PM »

you're usually a mild-mannered chimp, docs, but it seems fat ass is a flea in your fur.

Chimps is a skinny puke.  Have you ever seen him?  He's a joke.

Now if you'd excuse me I'm going to Rutabegorz's for some dinner...........

Hey Chimps, be positive, this hyteria is unbecoming and you're getting all riled up like the skinny, chubby kid in gym class with the red cheeks.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2011, 05:27:42 PM »

Good point. Fair enough. What is the correlation with fat asses, and big mouths, tho?   ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2011, 05:48:35 PM »

Very positive.... you fat bitch

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 05:53:28 PM »

Now if you'd excuse me I'm going to Rutabegorz's for some dinner...........

Hey Chimps, be positive, this hyteria is unbecoming and you're getting all riled up like the skinny, chubby kid in gym class with the red cheeks.
Don't you have windshields to shoot at, fat man?  ::)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 09:03:28 PM »
I haven't seen dr.chimps destroy another poster so mercilessly since his work on Coach

impressive

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2011, 09:09:47 PM »
Nobody can rehash 4 year old BDB and Kiwiol jokes quite like Mr. Nobody, i'll give him that much.

Your mom, Nasser's soiled thongs, and up right row jokes....Repeat these key phrases and you are sure to become a getbig legend in no time.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2011, 10:15:18 PM »
Thread Fail..   ::)

"1"