Author Topic: Blue Stars - Who should get them?  (Read 6150 times)

newmom

Blue Stars - Who should get them?
« on: September 06, 2011, 04:06:10 AM »
I think he deserves blue stars for competiting in the NA's..Great job b boy

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: B BOY should get blue stars
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 10:16:24 PM »
He competed, looked great while doing it and it wasn't some local schmoe show. He deserves his blues stars dammit!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Blue stars
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 08:54:56 PM »
gh15 has competed in many bodybuilding contests, please give him his blue competition stars immediately. Thank you.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Blue stars
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 04:26:04 PM »
gh15 has competed in many bodybuilding contests, please give him his blue competition stars immediately. Thank you.

GH15 is Greg Oden.
D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Blue Stars, Blue Stars, Blue Stars, BLUE STARS!!!!!!!! Ron Speak on this!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 04:20:56 PM »
Damn....what is up with all of these people getting blue stars on the board all of a sudden????

At least they should have more than 20 post unless they are a pro bodybuilder or something....Geez!!!!  ;D

Speak on This Emperor, Commander in Chief, Warden of Getbig Ron Avidon.  What in the blue hell goes on in rendering who gets those things out!!!  

A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!

che

• Getbig V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!
BLUE STARS FOR VINCE!

Doesn't matter for me much now that I've quit competing due to health issues but I'm just saying that there should be some written rules or something to go by....other than that, its just a random thing.  I mean, Pat Banya just got up here and whoomp...there is gets his while some other folks up here who have competed in the NPC for years just doesn't get shit.
A

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
what are blue stars??

bradistani

• Getbig V

he's competed therfore has earnt his stars .

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
what are blue stars??

Something you should have had hazbin....its for people who have actually competed in bodybuilding shows or something like that.  You're just one of the people who has been around for a while and haven't gotten them
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Doesn't matter for me now that I've quit competing due to health issues but I'm just saying that there should be some written rules or something to go by....other than that, its just a random thing.  I mean, Pat Banya just got up here and whoomp...there is gets his while some other folks up here who have competed in the NPC for years just doesn't get shit.
You deserve them,you competed.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
what's the point to get blue stars if you look like shit

???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
he's competed therfore has earnt his stars .

Doesn't matter, he's Goodrum

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You deserve them,you competed.

The only reason I somewhat get irritated is because my former arch nemesis, Billy Guns, got them for doing one fucking show and earned the title of being the first ever 6 foot 4 middleweight competitor, that's just what's a complete butt hurt to me....
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
s

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

The only reason I somewhat get irritated is because my former arch nemesis, Billy Guns, got them for doing one fucking show and earned the title of being the first ever 6 foot 4 middleweight competitor, that's just what's a complete butt hurt to me....
I hear ya`!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
lets get this straight, Vince wants blue stars even though hes fat, black, never lifted a weight in his life, married a toothless gay twinkie, supposedly owns a "business" selling bee pollen and weight equipment put together with stolen copper plumbing and last but not least................... ..........sucks penis and is proud of it.

At least my trailer isn't parked in a shitty mobile home park like yours
A

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
If you REALLY want those blue stars Goodrim, just send a PM to Ron.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Damn....what is up with all of these people getting blue stars on the board all of a sudden????

At least they should have more than 20 post unless they are a pro bodybuilder or something....Geez!!!!  ;D

Speak on This Emperor, Commander in Chief, Warden of Getbig Ron Avidon.  What in the blue hell goes on in rendering who gets those things out!!!  

you do realize that the more you ask for it (as you have been for the last 15 years) then the more Ron knows you want it

and Ron, being the great troll that he is, knows that not giving you the 5 stars pisses you off

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
If you REALLY want those blue stars Goodrim, just send a PM to Ron.

My issue isn't really with me not having them because its likely due to me being an asshole but I think that someone should be up here and contributing to Getbig for a little bit before being considered....or just make a standard....like only Nationally qualified competitors get them or something....but just have some set of rules
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
you do realize that the more you ask for it (as you have been for the last 15 years) then the more Ron knows you want it

and Ron, being the great troll that he is, knows that not giving you the 5 stars pisses you off

Damn, it has been almost 15 fucking years since I've been on this damn site..... :o
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
The Almighty Ronaldo makes the rules as he sees fit, when he sees fit....who are you to question his judgment??
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN

Doesn't matter for me much now that I've quit competing due to health issues

Having the shittiest physique ever isn't a 'health issue' Vince.