Author Topic: 4 iu's per day is how many cc's?  (Read 24403 times)

the natural

• Getbig II
4 iu's per day is how many cc's?
« on: September 06, 2011, 03:16:38 PM »

Thanks!

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 4 iu's per day is how many cc's?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 03:37:47 PM »

Thanks!
jesus christ.....reconstitute your gh vial with 1ml of bac water.  each increment on a slin pin (1-10) is an iu.  4 iu's would be up to the number 4.

the natural

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 03:51:11 PM »
Sorry to piss you off but thanks for the help anyway! I have a 40 IU bottle and already mixed the bac water.
So is 4 IU's 4cc's? Same idea...

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 05:38:33 PM »
What part of my last answer did you not understand?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=393862.0

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 09:07:26 PM »
Sorry to piss you off but thanks for the help anyway! I have a 40 IU bottle and already mixed the bac water.
how much bac water did you put in it?

the natural

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 09:35:51 AM »
Hangclean...It came with 5ml of bac water. I put the full amount in. Thanks for the help!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 10:55:46 AM »
Hangclean...It came with 5ml of bac water. I put the full amount in. Thanks for the help!

Some people need to read a big before stabbing themselves with needles.  First of all what kind of GH comes in 40 IU bottles?

For your math my friend.

5ml solution ( it will be a bit more base on the weight of the powder. but let's assume it is 5ml)  will equate to 40 IU.

1 ml then would be 8IU, so .5 ml will be 4IU.  Got it?

40/5=8
8/x=4
x=2
so 1/2 ml = 4 IU

Make sure you put that shit in the fridge. What concerns me is the shelf life.  If you've already mixed it all and plan on taking 4IU a day that will sit in the fridge for 10 days, from what I read reconstituted GH is only good for about 24-48 hours.

Good luck man.

the natural

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 11:57:54 AM »
Thanks Steele!

You're right, I just want to be sure about what I putting in myself. I'm using Norditropin. It came in a 40 IU vial with the 5 ml of bac water to mix with. I've researched the stuff and seem legit. Even had other show pics of what I have to compare and it seems to all check out. I have definitely kept it in the fridge!

I'm following your math with the ML into IU's but once it's all mixed, I need to figure out how many cc's to use for it to be 4IU's. Since the needles I have are in cc's. Thanks for the help on this. This is my first time with this stuff and just want to make sure and understand.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 12:12:16 PM »
Thanks Steele!

You're right, I just want to be sure about what I putting in myself. I'm using Norditropin. It came in a 40 IU vial with the 5 ml of bac water to mix with. I've researched the stuff and seem legit. Even had other show pics of what I have to compare and it seems to all check out. I have definitely kept it in the fridge!

I'm following your math with the ML into IU's but once it's all mixed, I need to figure out how many cc's to use for it to be 4IU's. Since the needles I have are in cc's. Thanks for the help on this. This is my first time with this stuff and just want to make sure and understand.

I hope you didn't ask that question.  1 ml = 1cc.  So 1/2 cc is going to 4 iu in your case.  cc and ml can be interchanged.  cc is cubic centimeter which holds 1 ml liquid.

Now I don't think Norditropin comes in vials, but only pens unless this shit is old.  Anways, here's more info from their website.

http://www.novo-pi.com/norditropin.pdf

the natural

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 02:42:32 PM »
That answers my question 100%. Thanks bud! Really appreciate your help on this.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 08:21:14 PM »
are you planning on shooting gh with a real needle and syringe and not a slin pin??
muscle

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 06:47:31 AM »

Doesn't matter.  If you add 1ml you now have a 100iu bottle.

Measuring your GH by ius is a bit ridiculously.  This is why Serostim and the like is so popular because they actually give you a strength to go by and opposed to simply letting the user go by ius and wondering why the china brands are so much weaker.