Author Topic: BODY-BUILDING  (Read 7562 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
BODY-BUILDING
« on: September 07, 2011, 04:29:11 AM »
to all my pupils aroudn the world,, this! is where the bible i give you should put you at! it should put you at looking like this! at 200lb! and this is what im trying to do for so many years with so many fellas,, i want THIS to be bodybuilding,,

take a look in this clip,,this is very motivating ,, even the music very very good,, and ofcourse he is one of best bodybuilder ever,, but you can ask any serious bodybuilder ,, you can ask bobbie chic what he aimed at when he was up and coming...this ! is what he aimed at....look at early pictues of him ...these were his heros...and thats why bobbie chic looked like REAL BODYBUILDER,, and it pretty much ended when he retired....even little before that,,he really tried to take it to an enhanced samir level but after him it was all falling freeee fall,,

take a close look at this clip ,, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN OLYMPIC SPORT!,, NOTICE THE IFBB under samir posing...that ifbb sign under you was a big big thing,, those fellas were gods back in the day ,, bodybuilding was some serious sport back in the day

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: BODY-BUILDING
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 04:35:59 AM »
to all my pupils aroudn the world,, this! is where the bible i give you should put you at! it should put you at looking like this! at 200lb! and this is what im trying to do for so many years with so many fellas,, i want THIS to be bodybuilding,,

take a look in this clip,,this is very motivating ,, even the music very very good,, and ofcourse he is one of best bodybuilder ever,, but you can ask any serious bodybuilder ,, you can ask bobbie chic what he aimed at when he was up and coming...this ! is what he aimed at....look at early pictues of him ...these were his heros...and thats why bobbie chic looked like REAL BODYBUILDER,, and it pretty much ended when he retired....even little before that,,he really tried to take it to an enhanced samir level but after him it was all falling freeee fall,,

take a close look at this clip ,, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN OLYMPIC SPORT!,, NOTICE THE IFBB under samir posing...that ifbb sign under you was a big big thing,, those fellas were gods back in the day ,, bodybuilding was some serious sport back in the day

gh15 approved

For this type of physique would high doses of gh for mutation still be needed or would a lower dose be better?
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 04:38:25 AM »
lower dose but legit gh! got to be legit gh ,, can also be done with NO gh ,, if young enough

gh15 approved
fallen angel

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 04:44:21 AM »
What's the age group that requires no GH? 20-25?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 04:47:44 AM »
lower dose but legit gh! got to be legit gh ,, can also be done with NO gh ,, if young enough

gh15 approved

gh15 approved thanktropin at 6iu per day would ok? or higher dose?
Thunderdome approved

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 04:49:37 AM »

gh15 approved

It was actually a SPORT back then..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 04:50:41 AM »
today you will have to haev hgh to get to the fake size needed...i call it fake because it go away very fast,, but 18-25 you can do well with no gh and get to this 200lb shredded im talking about simply becuae natural gh is usualy high enough during those years...

the thing aboud samir was that he like many of this days was perfectionist,, he really was mental about his physiqe,, it was all evolved aroun dit ,, he would sit and flex until he saw what he wanted to see and if he didnt he made it look like it after improving it,, all with hormones ofcourse,, but he was never giving up he was perfectionist,, he was very anal about being dry and get in condition and stay in condition ,, he knew what conditioned size meant ,, he knew what water weight meants and he knew what fat meant...he never had much  fat on him because he was so anal ,, and he also knew his hormones well,, its not only the cycle ,, it is life dedication to everything from the food to the training,, and then aas,, it was all a combo done together and aimed at looking perfect,, that does not mean he ate dry chiekn and asparagus all the time ,, he didnt ,, he cleaner compare to today but still had good meals and worked aas to his advantage....and ofcourse some diuretics,, its just that he was perfectionist and utilized everything he could to have the best physiqe of legit muscle,, he knew what he wanted and this is what the term visualizing coming from ....you can see his physiqe is not superior genetics,, it ws more of chemistry and hard work ,, and by hard work i mean from nutrition to training to hormones ,, he just loved bodybuilding and was mental about it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 04:51:56 AM »
gh15 approved thanktropin at 6iu per day would ok? or higher dose?

thanktropin at 5 iu a day wil be enough for this type of physiqe ,, then again you will not be a contender for mr o now day with this doses,, its just that today they dont give a fuck unless its heavy on the scale ,, it is very weird and akward especialy when the size musch of it is in the gut and inside organs

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 04:52:47 AM »
today you will have to haev hgh to get to the fake size needed...i call it fake because it go away very fast,, but 18-25 you can do well with no gh and get to this 200lb shredded im talking about simply becuae natural gh is usualy high enough during those years...

the thing aboud samir was that he like many of this days was perfectionist,, he really was mental about his physiqe,, it was all evolved aroun dit ,, he would sit and flex until he saw what he wanted to see and if he didnt he made it look like it after improving it,, all with hormones ofcourse,, but he was never giving up he was perfectionist,, he was very anal about being dry and get in condition and stay in condition ,, he knew what conditioned size meant ,, he knew what water weight meants and he knew what fat meant...he never had much  fat on him because he was so anal ,, and he also knew his hormones well,, its not only the cycle ,, it is life dedication to everything from the food to the training,, and then aas,, it was all a combo done together and aimed at looking perfect,, that does not mean he ate dry chiekn and asparagus all the time ,, he didnt ,, he cleaner compare to today but still had good meals and worked aas to his advantage....and ofcourse some diuretics,, its just that he was perfectionist and utilized everything he could to have the best physiqe of legit muscle,, he knew what he wanted and this is what the term visualizing coming from ....you can see his physiqe is not superior genetics,, it ws more of chemistry and hard work ,, and by hard work i mean from nutrition to training to hormones ,, he just loved bodybuilding and was mental about it

gh15 approved

What did their diets look like back then?

was it high prot/lowcarbs...mod prot/high fats..how did they diet?

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 04:57:34 AM »
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 05:12:11 AM »
is keifer gh good enough to be called legit??
T

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 05:15:39 AM »

gh15 approved
so guys in mid 30s are fucked without gh?

hawkmoon

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 05:27:07 AM »
thanktropin at 5 iu a day wil be enough for this type of physiqe ,, then again you will not be a contender for mr o now day with this doses,, its just that today they dont give a fuck unless its heavy on the scale ,, it is very weird and akward especialy when the size musch of it is in the gut and inside organs

gh15 approved

This exactly. It's all about how much you weigh.
That's why there are so many fat bastards running around quoting their lard-arse poundage.
Bunch of fat fcsks these days...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 05:31:57 AM »
so guys in mid 30s are fucked without gh?

mid 30s you need gh on and off so you can look like the 20s fella and compet eagsainst them ...otherwise they will wipe floor with you ,, the gh is got to be there after specific age,, not at all time but defenitely on and off with the 6 month window i keep tleling you gh give...so on and off,, but at 35 you better havev gh in blood or primed yourself with gh or had gh in blood with last 6 months

gh15 approved
fallen angel

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 05:44:42 AM »
What did their diets look like back then?

was it high prot/lowcarbs...mod prot/high fats..how did they diet?
I don't think that their diets made much sense, same as their training style
just take a look here

i mean he doesn't look like one that follows any science regarding bodybuilding.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, 07:06:42 AM »
I don't think that their diets made much sense, same as their training style
just take a look here

i mean he doesn't look like one that follows any science regarding bodybuilding.

cool video.

Gotta love how he smiles when he does the bike.  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 07:16:47 AM »

Garb316HHH

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 07:23:10 AM »

somebody should photoshop shrek's ears to phil's head and paint him green

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 07:35:43 AM »
Pretty incredible how different things were 30 years ago... Sad that it will probably never return to that

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 08:03:46 AM »
Pretty incredible how different things were 30 years ago... Sad that it will probably never return to that

it is sad, those days a taper was essential, as well as calves, if you didnt have them, you would suffer in placings

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 08:09:06 AM »
Samir is definitely the golden standard!!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 08:41:00 AM »
Today's pro's should have moustaches again..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 09:02:33 AM »

gh15 approved

He still looks awesome today, after he has been retired from competition for many years.  Much respect to Samir. 

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011, 09:41:01 AM »

gh15 approved

what about koks to get in shape?  ;)

2nd Q: why did he look never nearly as good as he did in london and munich?

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2011, 10:05:39 AM »

yes its sad

BUT a return would be possible

just needs another arnold kind of young man and a reason to go into bodybuilding

problem : to go into dodays bodybuilding is a waste of everything

arnold wanted to be famous and choose BB, but this time is over

bodybuilding of today is a cult of liars, retrads, loosers and anabolikakrüppel