Author Topic: Michelle "Mobacca the Hut" Obama sends Hillary into tears after verbal abuse.  (Read 1536 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
maybe Hillary can primary Obama and start a demo civil war.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
REFERENCE Michelle's Princeton thesis entitled "Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community" and written under her maiden name, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson, in 1985, has been the subject of much conjecture on the blogosphere and elsewhere, b/c it was "temporarily withdrawn" from Princeton’s library until after the presidential election. Critics, who have read the thesis, say it is the most sophomoric, non-scholarly piece of drivel ever and claim it exposes the lack of academic rigor at Princeton, even over 20 years ago.

EXCERPT "My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my 'blackness' than ever before," the future Mrs. Obama wrote in her thesis introduction. "I have found that at Princeton, no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don’t belong. Regardless of the circumstances under which I interact with whites at Princeton, it often seems as if, to them, I will always be black first and a student second."

"[My experience] will likely lead to my further integration and/or assimilation into a White cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant. It is possible that Black individuals either chose to or felt pressured to come together . . . because of the belief that Blacks must join in solidarity to combat a White oppressor."

=======================================

You go girl! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Why was this moved?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Its Globe Magazine....pretty much a phony gossip column
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Its Globe Magazine....pretty much a phony gossip column

They got many stories right.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
They got many stories right.

This isn't one of them
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This isn't one of them

Lmao.   Hopefully there is a vid. Sasquatch v Yoda should be funny.