Author Topic: Kevin Levrone Posing Routine - British Grand Prix '99  (Read 13728 times)

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
Re: Kevin Levrone insulin useage
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2011, 04:07:17 PM »
Anyways, Kevin Levrone was fucking amazing.......best 90's bodybuilder out there.  Always like his physique way better than Coleman.  Way better!  But make no mistake about it.......dude was on MASSIVE amount of shit + amazing genetics.  And he does suffer some chronic health problems from his use as I was told by a personal friend of his out here in LA one time.  Take it for what it's worth.  These guys are not as healthy as they appear at all post competitive years.  Ronnie is a walking insurance companies' wet dream. 

What chronic health problems, MM?

epic_alien

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2011, 04:09:55 PM »
fuck gronkie prime cuts if picking on fat teenagers now? dude dont pick on the kid for gyno, who the fuck are you to talk? 45 year old geeser who is natural. wait a min, your not now, i forgot. you "came out" about it after lying about for a long time.

now thats pathetic. fuck this flintstones kid, he is shit, but you picking on him being more than twice his age with tits yourself. wtf?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2011, 04:11:47 PM »
fuck gronkie prime cuts if picking on fat teenagers now? dude dont pick on the kid for gyno, who the fuck are you to talk? 45 year old geeser who is natural. wait a min, your not now, i forgot. you "came out" about it after lying about for a long time.

now thats pathetic. fuck this flintstones kid, he is shit, but you picking on him being more than twice his age with tits yourself. wtf?

hey look who it is...Frog face the Donkey Hipped Homo  :D

epic_alien

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2011, 04:15:21 PM »
hey look who it is...Frog face the Donkey Hipped Homo  :D

im natural bro leave me alone, your just raging of tren, i forgive you

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2011, 04:15:28 PM »
Groink, that picture was me JUST turned 18. Not 19, not 20, I was still a "child" pretty much. With the exception of black guys, how many big, cut, and shredded 18 year olds do you see walking around after their first few months of serious training? thats right you dont!

Give me few years of getting serious with the drugs, when Im around Tbombz age and post a picture and if I still look like "shit", then you can say what you want.

Ok Ive been reading you and the Groink bang back and forth with WORDS.
This is what's up.

Flint, you fling stupid, immature,INCORRECT, nasty bull shite and yet like most insecure fake internet tough guys the minute your massive FANTASY WORLD is exposed you FUCKING START TO CRY "I JUST TURNED 18"   Well pal if you want to hang with MEN then you will get TREATED like one.

To bad, your smart and you write well. Just SHUT UP,LISTEN and LEARN.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2011, 04:20:04 PM »
Ok Ive been reading you and the Groink bang back and forth with WORDS.
This is what's up.

Flint, you fling stupid, immature,INCORRECT, nasty bull shite and yet like most insecure fake internet tough guys the minute your massive FANTASY WORLD is exposed you FUCKING START TO CRY "I JUST TURNED 18"   Well pal if you want to hang with MEN then you will get TREATED like one.

To bad, your smart and you write well. Just SHUT UP,LISTEN and LEARN.

EGGS....FUGGING....ZACTL Y.

This little shit was throwing elbows in the fucking paint for three months.....talking a whole lotta shit to some longtime, respected dudes.

He gets fucking OUTED....HARD...and now it's "hey guys...take it easy, I'm just 22"....FUCK HIM

That being said....Getbig is fair. If he Shuts the fuck up  and knows his place around here...nobody will say jack shit to him.

he starts running his mouth...then he gets reminded of exactly who he is

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2011, 04:41:52 PM »
I have looked day and night for everything I could find on Kevin and his usage. So far these are the only things I have found

1. He is big into anadrol (no secret)
2. He only uses human grade
3. winstrol gives him gyno ???
4. he was using 70iu of insulin a day at one point and is now diabetic
5. His good friend Luican says Kevin swore he never touched tren :D

I would love to hear the real truth. I just listen to gh15, he's probably as close as anyone is gonna get to knowing what Kev really took.

WTF! How does this guy know it? lol I mean, I trully believe the words of GH15; but only because I do believe he was a Ifbb pro and MOST PART of his posts make sense.. but who is this other guy??

it sounds like a whore who needs attention..

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2011, 05:14:39 PM »
hahahaha pretty funny stuff guys! Kevin is NOT diabetic and he does NOT have any health issues. I dont know where you guys get this stuff.

And FYI back then, parabolin was king in SOME peoples stacks. BUT some people didnt use it more than an amp a week OR not at all and were still on the O stage. Kevin has said straight out, he used drol decca and test, in the off-season, and contest he used winny as his main drug.

He also has some kind of crazy genetics which allows his body to use smaller amounts and respont better than 99% of most people in the world, and he did go off for more than 6 months at a time unlike a lot of other guys. This is also a reason why he got out with his health intact.
T

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2011, 05:16:43 PM »
hahahaha pretty funny stuff guys! Kevin is NOT diabetic and he does NOT have any health issues. I dont know where you guys get this stuff.

And FYI back then, parabolin was king in SOME peoples stacks. BUT some people didnt use it more than an amp a week OR not at all and were still on the O stage. Kevin has said straight out, he used drol decca and test, in the off-season, and contest he used winny as his main drug.

He also has some kind of crazy genetics which allows his body to use smaller amounts and respont better than 99% of most people in the world, and he did go off for more than 6 months at a time unlike a lot of other guys. This is also a reason why he got out with his health intact.

yop he had really a lot of confidence to be able to pull that out

I would not go off for 6 months  ;D

I hate getting small but obviously he didn't give a shit

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2011, 05:18:01 PM »
I have looked day and night for everything I could find on Kevin and his usage. So far these are the only things I have found

1. He is big into anadrol (no secret)
2. He only uses human grade
3. winstrol gives him gyno ???
4. he was using 70iu of insulin a day at one point and is now diabetic
5. His good friend Luican says Kevin swore he never touched tren :D

I would love to hear the real truth. I just listen to gh15, he's probably as close as anyone is gonna get to knowing what Kev really took.

???

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2011, 05:21:13 PM »
I have good EVERYTHING....you have good NOTHING, and never will  your genetics suck...or you would look like "something" at 18...but you don't. you look like a pudgy douche with an unlikeable face wearing a tank top that's too small

Anybody who thinks you have weak legs obviously doesn't go to a gym.  these would be weak legs on the olympia stage.  At your average gym, you're plowing pussy left and right just by flexing a tear drop.  ;D

Keep at it Groink, you look solid.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2011, 05:28:43 PM »
Anybody who thinks you have weak legs obviously doesn't go to a gym.  these would be weak legs on the olympia stage.  At your average gym, you're plowing pussy left and right just by flexing a tear drop.  ;D

Keep at it Groink, you look solid.

Well, thanks for that Traps...but you know that's how it works with me.....I'm a 46 year old guy on a half a gram a week......but because i don't look like Yates circa 93...I look like "shit"  ::) ::).

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2011, 05:42:27 PM »
Well, thanks for that Traps...but you know that's how it works with me.....I'm a 46 year old guy on a half a gram a week......but because i don't look like Yates circa 93...I look like "shit"  ::) ::).

46???? fuck yeah brother,  i'm not even 30 and you make me look like dog shit.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2011, 06:18:05 PM »
where did you hear that ?

They're all diabetics.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2011, 06:26:48 PM »
Groink, that picture was me JUST turned 18. Not 19, not 20, I was still a "child" pretty much. With the exception of black guys, how many big, cut, and shredded 18 year olds do you see walking around after their first few months of serious training? thats right you dont!

Give me few years of getting serious with the drugs, when Im around Tbombz age and post a picture and if I still look like "shit", then you can say what you want.

You look like nothing in that pic. Zero. Got zippo, bruh. But you do have a face that begs to be punched, yes.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2011, 06:54:25 PM »

An old friend, who won the maryland the year after kevin won and was kevs friend, said that before the olympia one year, maybe 94, that kevin would get someone to shoot his back with esiclene to be more competitive with yates.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2011, 07:53:04 PM »
They all used esceline. wheeler was the master at it, and they also used different things like prop and suspension and other things that inflamed the area which they wanted to bring up.  I dont know exactly what kevin did but it was pretty common from amateurs all the way to pros in the 90s that i knew. until about late 1997 then supplied became sparse. I actually got some and shot my bis......cool stuff!
T

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2011, 08:38:07 PM »
and 3 dbol isnt a low dose?  get out of here.

Member can confirm your bigger?. Well flin the jew wants to confirm it. (:  I want to see the look on your imginary face when your getting owned in size by a picture taken of a junior in high school (:

YOU DUMB FUCK. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I EVER GIVE YOU A PICTURE?

OH YEAH, THAT MEMBER...IS STAVIOS. IF YOU WANT MORE PROOF JUST ASK HIM.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2011, 08:54:01 PM »
gh15 and others. One guy claimed Levrone didn't touch a single IU of GH before the year 2000. lucian above, a guy who knows Levrone,  says that's correct. Thoughts?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2011, 09:03:08 PM »
gh15 and others. One guy claimed Levrone didn't touch a single IU of GH before the year 2000. lucian above, a guy who knows Levrone,  says that's correct. Thoughts?

Yes...the thought is they are lying like they all do. No Tren...the drug regarded as the best steroid of all time besides test...the drug GH15 touts as the one that makes you "3d" ?? Please  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2011, 09:03:16 PM »
Kevin was the Philsulin of his time, taking 6 months off and then blowing up on drugs. Sick physique, though.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2011, 09:17:16 PM »
Just look at him in that video. :o Freak of freaks, man. How'd that not ever win an Olympia?! Levrone at his best is 10x the pro guys like Branch and Jay are.  
that is known as the best lit show ever. all the guys looked amazing at that show. kev looks no diff than previous years and the reason he never was mr O is........ Dorian crushed him every time.  :P

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2011, 09:17:42 PM »
Kevin was the Philsulin of his time, taking 6 months off and then blowing up on drugs. Sick physique, though.

minus the marshmellow look and the narrow body
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »
minus the marshmellow look and the narrow body

Minus the narrow body, yes, but marshmellow look, no.

You want marshmellow, look at Flex Wheeler in the 99 Olympia or Kevin in the 96 AC.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2011, 09:24:35 PM »

VAN B, U VERY WELL KNOW WHAT GH15 IS GOING TO SAY.

U KNOW BETTER THAN THAT.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO