Author Topic: t3 and clen  (Read 983 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
t3 and clen
« on: September 07, 2011, 04:08:42 PM »
Hey bros, getting ready for first comp, just wondering when itll be best to start the t3 and clen and would it be a benefit to use both leading up?

thanks in advance
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: t3 and clen
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 10:12:13 PM »
The sooner you start using them the more fat you'll burn. I know that sounds overly simplistic but that's the answer.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 01:55:21 PM »
Be best to use them together? And drop them any certain time before show or use up to show day
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 01:57:58 PM »
Be best to use them together? And drop them any certain time before show or use up to show day

No reason to separate them. T-3 you'd run up to the show in most cases but Clen some guys need to drop a few days before. I'd also run the T-3 for about 2wks after the show at 25mcg.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 04:02:39 PM »
any dose I shouldnt go over for both? tapering up a good idea? I have used both of course but not for contest so dont want to over do it lol
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 04:28:48 PM »
any dose I shouldnt go over for both? tapering up a good idea? I have used both of course but not for contest so dont want to over do it lol

Yes, go up as needed.

Start low with both and only up the T-3 as you need to. As for the clen, you can run it the entire time, the idea that clen won't work anymore after 2wks is a myth, you can use it for a full 16wk diet nonstop if you want to. The key is increasing the dose slightly every 2-3 weeks by 20mcg or so as to not let the body adapt.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 11:10:07 PM »
Yes, go up as needed.

Start low with both and only up the T-3 as you need to. As for the clen, you can run it the entire time, the idea that clen won't work anymore after 2wks is a myth, you can use it for a full 16wk diet nonstop if you want to. The key is increasing the dose slightly every 2-3 weeks by 20mcg or so as to not let the body adapt.

"the idea that clen won't work anymore after 2wks is a myth, you can use it for a full 16wk diet nonstop if you want to. The key is increasing the dose slightly every 2-3 weeks by 20mcg or so as to not let the body adapt."...Agreed