Author Topic: Straight Talk from Lee Labrada: Controversy — Does He or Doesn’t He?  (Read 20840 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
http://labrada.com/blog/labrada-news/lee-labrada-does-he-take-steroids/#more-4098

Straight Talk from Lee Labrada: Controversy — Does He or Doesn’t He?

by Lee Labrada

Recently, I shared some photos from my bodybuilding competition shape “comeback” on Facebook to inspire my fans. After physically being out of the bodybuilding limelight for over 15 years, I decided to get into the best condition I could, at the age of 51. Not for the posing podium, this time, but for the lens of physique photography greats Mike Neveux of Ironman magazine and Alex Ardenti of Muscle Mag/REPS magazines.

I posted a sneak preview (picture shown on the right) of what you’ll soon see in the pages of these magazines. My goal was to hit a personal best and being over 50, to see if I still measured up to my former competition shape from my 30’s. What I didn’t count on when I posted the pics was the controversial buzz it created on some bodybuilding forums.

All but a few of the comments on Facebook were positive. I want to thank all of my fans who rushed to my defense when certain disgruntled individuals made inferences about whether I am a “natural” bodybuilder or not. Here are some facts that I will share with you guys.

1) I’ve never hidden the fact that back in my bodybuilding competition days I used anabolics; the irony is that they actually made me look more bloated. My competition weight then was 185-190 pounds. Today I weigh 175, so the question is, did they really help that much?

2) In 1990, I passed an IOC drug test to compete in the IFBB Mr.Olympia. Incidentally, that also was the year that I beat then-Mr.Olympia Lee Haney in the pre-judging, the only man to ever do so since Haney’s first O win in 1984. I placed 2nd that year, narrowly missing winning the title. My bodyweight? 180 pounds.

3) Currently, my testosterone levels are within normal physiological levels; I do not use GH, insulin, anti-estrogens or any other drugs. Just good nutrition, supplementation, and hard training. This is what you are seeing in my current photos– and to my few detractors, sorry, you’re just going to have to live with that. I say this in humility, but to the point: Sometimes it’s difficult for certain individuals to see someone throw a 100 mph fastball or run a 4.3s 40 yd sprint, and realize that no matter how many performance enhancing drugs they take, they’ll never measure up. I thank God for my great genetics, as I have been blessed.

4) I am a big proponent of drug testing in bodybuilding, and am crusading to bring IOC testing back to the IFBB Professional ranks. It will be an uphill battle, but it will be good for our sport in the long run. It will create a more positive view of bodybuilding, and give more young men and women the motivation to compete.

5) Lastly, I am always honest with people. You can count on me to provide accurate, truthful information along with sports nutrition products that can be trusted. My mission in life now is to help others get into the best shape they can, and to achieve good health.

I hope that clears everything up and we can get on with pumping iron and improving our bodies! As always, I am here to help those that come to me with genuine hearts and open minds. It is an honor to be your Lean Body Coach.

Lee Labrada

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Straight Talk from Lee Labrada: Controversy — Does He or Doesn’t He?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 04:19:49 PM »
Didn't read that but I bet he is claiming he is natty in the recent pics of him posted ?

If so...... ahahahahahahahahahahahah a fucking deluded liar . that is all

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 04:21:33 PM »
this is a STRAIGHT OUT LIAR!,,

IM ASHAMED OF MY FELLOW BODYBUILDERS,, IM REALLY ASHAMED ,, THIS IS BORDERING PSYOTIZM

gh15 approved
fallen angel

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 04:23:59 PM »
dude runs a multi-million dollar snake oil business, what do you expect him to say, ya i use juice but you just need labrada nutrition

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 04:24:19 PM »

IM ASHAMED OF MY FELLOW BODYBUILDERS,, IM REALLY ASHAMED ,, THIS IS BORDERING PSYOTIZM

gh15 approved
Rich , Dorian and now Lee all guys from the past all liars, why ? oh maybe it has something to do with having there dirty fingers in the supplement industry and helping to sell magazines - bastards  >:(

Swlabr

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 04:26:08 PM »
It's a shame, because I know I'd have believed this liar if the bible were not around.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 04:27:42 PM »
dude runs a multi-million dollar snake oil business, what do you expect him to say, ya i use juice but you just need labrada nutrition

THIS.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 04:32:52 PM »
these clowns need to just tell the fucking truth or shut the hell up with all these fairy tales

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 04:39:04 PM »
http://labrada.com/blog/labrada-news/lee-labrada-does-he-take-steroids/#more-4098

Straight Talk from Lee Labrada: Controversy — Does He or Doesn’t He?

by Lee Labrada

Recently, I shared some photos from my bodybuilding competition shape “comeback” on Facebook to inspire my fans. After physically being out of the bodybuilding limelight for over 15 years, I decided to get into the best condition I could, at the age of 51. Not for the posing podium, this time, but for the lens of physique photography greats Mike Neveux of Ironman magazine and Alex Ardenti of Muscle Mag/REPS magazines.

I posted a sneak preview (picture shown on the right) of what you’ll soon see in the pages of these magazines. My goal was to hit a personal best and being over 50, to see if I still measured up to my former competition shape from my 30’s. What I didn’t count on when I posted the pics was the controversial buzz it created on some bodybuilding forums.

All but a few of the comments on Facebook were positive. I want to thank all of my fans who rushed to my defense when certain disgruntled individuals made inferences about whether I am a “natural” bodybuilder or not. Here are some facts that I will share with you guys.

1) I’ve never hidden the fact that back in my bodybuilding competition days I used anabolics; the irony is that they actually made me look more bloated. My competition weight then was 185-190 pounds. Today I weigh 175, so the question is, did they really help that much?

2) In 1990, I passed an IOC drug test to compete in the IFBB Mr.Olympia. Incidentally, that also was the year that I beat then-Mr.Olympia Lee Haney in the pre-judging, the only man to ever do so since Haney’s first O win in 1984. I placed 2nd that year, narrowly missing winning the title. My bodyweight? 180 pounds.

3) Currently, my testosterone levels are within normal physiological levels; I do not use GH, insulin, anti-estrogens or any other drugs. Just good nutrition, supplementation, and hard training. This is what you are seeing in my current photos– and to my few detractors, sorry, you’re just going to have to live with that. I say this in humility, but to the point: Sometimes it’s difficult for certain individuals to see someone throw a 100 mph fastball or run a 4.3s 40 yd sprint, and realize that no matter how many performance enhancing drugs they take, they’ll never measure up. I thank God for my great genetics, as I have been blessed.

4) I am a big proponent of drug testing in bodybuilding, and am crusading to bring IOC testing back to the IFBB Professional ranks. It will be an uphill battle, but it will be good for our sport in the long run. It will create a more positive view of bodybuilding, and give more young men and women the motivation to compete.

5) Lastly, I am always honest with people. You can count on me to provide accurate, truthful information along with sports nutrition products that can be trusted. My mission in life now is to help others get into the best shape they can, and to achieve good health.

I hope that clears everything up and we can get on with pumping iron and improving our bodies! As always, I am here to help those that come to me with genuine hearts and open minds. It is an honor to be your Lean Body Coach.

Lee Labrada

Read #3 over again. Dude is very good with words. 

What he DOESN'T SAY is more important. He did NOT write THAT HE WASN'T ON TEST INJ.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 04:46:20 PM »
Within normal levels for a 17 year old I bet...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 04:51:42 PM »

gh15 approved

Yes! It IS bordering psyotizm!

Swlabr

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 04:56:49 PM »
If his 'testosterone levels are within normal physiological levels', wouldn't that automatically mean he'd shrink down to his regular 145 lbs? ::)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 05:01:47 PM »
If his 'testosterone levels are within normal physiological levels', wouldn't that automatically mean he'd shrink down to his regular 145 lbs? ::)

hahahha yep  and what's "normal phys levels"  1000ng? 2500ng?

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 05:02:17 PM »
LMFAO !!!!!

Like I have always said, I don't think a tiny tits Lee Labrada abused roids as much as lets say.. a Dexter Jackson or other dudes who are MUCH more muscular.

but his "article" is pure fucking bullshit.

btw.. or course he will look better than a "taller" guy if both on the same doses... dude is fucking 5'3 it's hard to look lanky at that height

It sucks I liked him..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 05:02:54 PM »
So he's 10 pounds lighter and actually looks leaner and more vascular so what he is saying is that the steroids that he took years ago amounted to shit??  ??? I'll tell ya what a Fuken shame that these guys can come back at 50 look better than ever and claim natural. I have seriously lost a lot of respect for these guys.

Stavios

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2011, 05:05:13 PM »
haha can't wait to hear Ron Harris's opinion on this  ;D ;D ;D

Warpado

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2011, 05:08:19 PM »
Read #3 over again. Dude is very good with words. 

What he DOESN'T SAY is more important.

Agreed. He just confirmed his use of testosterone.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 05:12:11 PM »
So here he is on the left today and on the right from years ago with the extra 10 pound bloat that steroid usage caused.

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2011, 05:13:07 PM »
So here he is on the left today and on the right from years ago with the extra 10 pound bloat that steroid usage caused.

;D

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 05:14:01 PM »
GUYS......

ARE WE NOT BEATING A DEAD HORSE HERE....

LET IT FUCKING GO.....

THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME BITCHING ABOUT EX PROS THAT STILL USE....

MOST SUPPLEMENT COMPANIES ARE FULL OF COW DUNG.....WE KNOW IT ALREADY.

LET THIS FRIGGIN THING DIE ALREADY

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 05:17:02 PM »

ouch  Whats that phrase..... "a picture is worth a thousand words"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 05:23:54 PM »
he does exactly what he did back then ,, he is only older and time has taken its toll ...thats why not as big...he also doesnt train liek he trained back then since he is not about to step on no o stage and he doesnt have time to train like then

over all the chemicals in the blood are same with slight diff...more gh now ,, he still love his equipona ,, he still love his trenbolona ace,, he still love his testosterona ,, you can see the advancment of syntetic growth hormone on labradas body ,,since now he is on more gh  than back then...the actual seperation in the deltoid is less visible,,,its cupped nicely still but there is less seperation like today profesionals ....blown up from within only with labrada due to LOW reliance on insulina you can still see quality

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 05:28:54 PM »
Yes no doubt more GH running thru him. Lee was never known as a hard trainer and NEVER lifted heavy.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011, 06:03:07 PM »

I wish i was that bloated.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2011, 06:05:43 PM »
just another midget on roids. seriously nothing special with this guy. MANY many guys can look like this guy, it's just a matter of being short and having a decent structure and injecting yourself on a consistent basis. who gives a shit how he trains...it has nothing to do with how he looks.