Author Topic: Straight Talk from Lee Labrada: Controversy — Does He or Doesn’t He?  (Read 20839 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Straight Talk from Lee Labrada: Controversy — Does He or Doesn’t He?
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2011, 07:31:19 AM »
hows slin beneficial for track athletes?

Recovery, boosting the anabolic effects of the GH and so on. The Balco program had 3 units after training. It's really nothing, and like I said, just a minor part of the program. The THG was maybe 95% and the rest was the insulin, GH, modafinil, T3, etc.

Barry Bonds used insulin according to Conte, so yeah, BB players used it as well.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2011, 07:34:34 AM »
Yeah right!! Many, many guys can just roid up and be the 2nd-best bodybuilder on the planet for two years.  ::)

Whats the talent pool in bodybuilding? I have seen boatloads of people with better genetics than Lee, its a fringe sport with a tiny talent pool.
Trans Milkshake.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2011, 07:51:40 AM »

Whats the talent pool in bodybuilding? I have seen boatloads of people with better genetics than Lee, its a fringe sport with a tiny talent pool.
especially nowadays

there was a brief spell in the 80s and 90s where it was popular, thats why physiques were better than before or today

allowing it to get out of hand with the guts, the synthol, implants, thongs jacked up the ass hasnt helped

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2011, 07:55:22 AM »
These are of Lee after he retired posing at some seminar held by Rick Wayne not sure if he's on or off but still looked good

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2011, 09:59:13 AM »
Lebrada is full of shit, but we all knew that.  I'm 185 on a good day, and i did it naturally, really.  But i don't have that kind of vascularity.  At least i'm proud of myself i got bigger than him naturally than what he did on drugs, lots of them.

I remember an article they had on him on Muscle and Fitness i think.  He was talking about how he made a promise to himself that he would not use steroids when he started his career.  He went on the record saying that he was natural.  What a delusional fag.  I never liked his cocky attitude.

And the 90 Olympia?  What the fuck is he bragging about?  Wasn't that the same show where Lee Haney also passed the test?  As well as almost every bodybuilder who competed in it?

Are you 5'4 like Lee?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2011, 05:50:36 PM »

Yep, just as everybody has a uncle or cousin who's bigger than a top bodybuilder (and he barely works out and just eats regular food).

And, it's not just about genetics. We've seen more than our share of guys with supposedly great genetics who didn't do jack in bodybuilding.

Bottom line: Labrada was one of the best in the world and arguably one of the best of all-time.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2011, 05:54:14 PM »
especially nowadays

there was a brief spell in the 80s and 90s where it was popular, thats why physiques were better than before or today

allowing it to get out of hand with the guts, the synthol, implants, thongs jacked up the ass hasnt helped

And when was bodybuilding popular again?

You sound just like guys from the 70s, who swear bodybuilding was SOOOO much more popular and respected when they were competed (or, if you're a fan of that era, when their favorites were competing). Never mind that the shows were held in basements, or high schools, or that only the winner got paid.

Everybody thinks that their era's guys were the best and the competitors before and after them suck. The guys from the 70s think that way about the guys of the 60s and 80s. The guys from the 90s say that about the 80s and 2000s competitors, etc.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2011, 09:39:37 PM »
These are of Lee after he retired posing at some seminar held by Rick Wayne not sure if he's on or off but still looked good

lol ..thats more like it ,, VERY GOOD POSTING,,

yes he is on ,, testosterona mainly to keep balls going and over all mass...for his height,, but this is pretty much testosterona in blood after alllllll th eyears and titles and this is what he is on a period of time using testosterona only

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2011, 09:42:23 PM »
lol lee was VERY BIG fellas lol ,, he was 5'4 if not less...175-185 doesnt matter a damn thing ,, this is like 5'10 205-215 lol in the condition he present IT IS HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE

have you ever seen fellas in this condition at 210? have you ever met bodybuilder in this condition that is 180 lol! 5'10 that is lol

5'10 180 in the condition of lee labrada is  BIG BOY ! it is big impressive confitioned boy ...now make it 210....IT IS HUGE,, lee is little man ,, short short,, but rest assure the proportions are of 210-215 fella at 6% and D R Y

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2011, 09:44:22 PM »
Recovery, boosting the anabolic effects of the GH and so on. The Balco program had 3 units after training. It's really nothing, and like I said, just a minor part of the program. The THG was maybe 95% and the rest was the insulin, GH, modafinil, T3, etc.

Barry Bonds used insulin according to Conte, so yeah, BB players used it as well.

yes to all the questions,, fellas use insulina in sports for recovery ,, it is very easy to use ,, no prescription needed,, was used also in 80s bodybuild in low low doses by some! and it is a hormones that will give you the ability to burn fat fat fat fat and maintain muscle muscle muscle muscle..espcialy athletes! now BLOAT DOES NOT = FAT! yes the bloated fella that hold water will look nothing like the conditioned dry fella next to him ...but he wil always look bigger and thicker with more muscle on him ...as simple as that,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2011, 11:06:22 PM »
your stock when it comes to spotting drug usage is losing points by the day. i would stfu while it's not too late if i were you.

he is a drug userlike any bodybuilder out there,, he is and if i wanted i could bring down the all labrada nutrition ,, he is still on equipona you wont find any prescription for this ,, he is ON HORMONES,, only a fucktard wil even argue that,, the argue should be wether he went high doses to compensate for his age....he is moderatate does,, he never went off for a day A DAY in his life since 1980s,,he been over 30 years 30 YEARS straight! on hormones

gh15 approved

fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 12, 2011, 12:41:29 AM »
he is a drug userlike any bodybuilder out there,, he is and if i wanted i could bring down the all labrada nutrition ,, he is still on equipona you wont find any prescription for this ,, he is ON HORMONES,, only a fucktard wil even argue that,, the argue should be wether he went high doses to compensate for his age....he is moderatate does,, he never went off for a day A DAY in his life since 1980s,,he been over 30 years 30 YEARS straight! on hormones

gh15 approved

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 12, 2011, 12:46:35 AM »
this is very, very true, ;D

but it did reach its height in the 80s when the muscular action stars hit the screens, and it was "cool", wrestlers were very cool, actors/bbers like arnold, ferrigno, van damme, guys like stallone training with franco, there was all kinds of actors on the covers of and featured in muscle&fitness...

it tapered off in the 90s, because it is a fringe activity as you pointed out, and would never reach even WWE status, plus the evolving, unnattainable physiques didnt help regular joe relate to bbing

And when was bodybuilding popular again?

You sound just like guys from the 70s, who swear bodybuilding was SOOOO much more popular and respected when they were competed (or, if you're a fan of that era, when their favorites were competing). Never mind that the shows were held in basements, or high schools, or that only the winner got paid.

Everybody thinks that their era's guys were the best and the competitors before and after them suck. The guys from the 70s think that way about the guys of the 60s and 80s. The guys from the 90s say that about the 80s and 2000s competitors, etc.

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #113 on: September 12, 2011, 01:26:01 AM »
modern Bodybuilder like GH and most on here are full of shit.
You can build a LOT of muscle without drugs. Lee doesn't look that big currently and never was. I have stood next to him and he was built yeh, but his conditioning was his talent. He never used much.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #114 on: September 12, 2011, 03:02:49 AM »
modern Bodybuilder like GH and most on here are full of shit.
You can build a LOT of muscle without drugs. Lee doesn't look that big currently and never was. I have stood next to him and he was built yeh, but his conditioning was his talent. He never used much.

lee labrada is HUGE,, dotn confuse wearing shirt...and being superb condition with being small...some fellas dont look big with shirt on but HE DOES! he doesnt as othr profesionals because he retired long ago,, but he is filth liar,, he lied! and he lied repedely there,,

lee labrads is the = of 215 5'10 fellas that sit at DRY 6%!  listen to this again read it again ! ,, it is HUGE ,,

everytime you see little felas 5'2 5'4 you give them some benefit due to their height...their WEIGHT IS STIL VERY LARGE,, lee labradsa witrh no hoemones = this

1 4 5 to 1 5 5 lb after allllllllllllllllll those years of training,, read this again if he walk around 6% which he wont but if...wet 6%!! he will be 1 5 0 lb 175 is 25lb over this limit ,, this what he got from continous hormonal usage,,

he is filth liar for doing this balonie,,he could shut up

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #115 on: September 12, 2011, 03:07:44 AM »
dude runs a multi-million dollar snake oil business, what do you expect him to say, ya i use juice but you just need labrada nutrition

then he shouldnt do interviews.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2011, 06:06:01 AM »
this is very, very true, ;D

but it did reach its height in the 80s when the muscular action stars hit the screens, and it was "cool", wrestlers were very cool, actors/bbers like arnold, ferrigno, van damme, guys like stallone training with franco, there was all kinds of actors on the covers of and featured in muscle&fitness...

it tapered off in the 90s, because it is a fringe activity as you pointed out, and would never reach even WWE status, plus the evolving, unnattainable physiques didnt help regular joe relate to bbing

There's a difference between muscular action stars, wrestlers, and bodybuilders. Bodybuilding wasn't popular; the action stars and wrestlers were. And the issue isn't necessarily the look. There are plenty of wrestling fans; but how many of them are bodybuilding fans.

Hulk Hogan was one of the most popular wrestlers of all times. Yet what happened with the WBF? It flopped!!!

Bodybuilding isn't a spectator sport and one of its knocs is that the muscles are merely for show. Wrestlers actually do something with those big muscles (notwithstanding the nature of sports entertainment, that is pro wrestling). Same goes for the action stars.

People aren't interested with just guys flexing. They want to see stuff get blown up and people get beat up. That's why you can have muscular wrestlers and action stars blow up in popularity; yet bodybuilding itself remain a fringe sport.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #117 on: September 12, 2011, 07:12:52 AM »
bodybuilding itself remain a fridge sport.

;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: September 12, 2011, 08:55:14 AM »
;)

OOPS!! That was to read "fringe" sport.

;D

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #119 on: September 12, 2011, 09:02:25 AM »
lee labrada is HUGE,, dotn confuse wearing shirt...and being superb condition with being small...some fellas dont look big with shirt on but HE DOES! he doesnt as othr profesionals because he retired long ago,, but he is filth liar,, he lied! and he lied repedely there,,

lee labrads is the = of 215 5'10 fellas that sit at DRY 6%!  listen to this again read it again ! ,, it is HUGE ,,

everytime you see little felas 5'2 5'4 you give them some benefit due to their height...their WEIGHT IS STIL VERY LARGE,, lee labradsa witrh no hoemones = this

1 4 5 to 1 5 5 lb after allllllllllllllllll those years of training,, read this again if he walk around 6% which he wont but if...wet 6%!! he will be 1 5 0 lb 175 is 25lb over this limit ,, this what he got from continous hormonal usage,,

he is filth liar for doing this balonie,,he could shut up

gh15 approved

He was on some when dieting no doubt but not a lot. I've been with him in a T-Shirt and he wasn't that huge! You should have tried natural bodybuilding before hitting the juice man. I'm a lifetime natty - 15st 12 at 5ft 10, with 50" chest, 34" waist and 18" (pumped) arms and approx 10% bodyfat .... Thats 30 years of natural with no pre-contest dieting (posing on a stage in your trunks is fucking gay as ....) - You should keep your druggy opinions to yourself.

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2011, 09:52:54 AM »
He was on some when dieting no doubt but not a lot. I've been with him in a T-Shirt and he wasn't that huge! You should have tried natural bodybuilding before hitting the juice man. I'm a lifetime natty - 15st 12 at 5ft 10, with 50" chest, 34" waist and 18" (pumped) arms and approx 10% bodyfat .... Thats 30 years of natural with no pre-contest dieting (posing on a stage in your trunks is fucking gay as ....) - You should keep your druggy opinions to yourself.

10% next to Lee at that condition, you would look like a sausage.  If your stats are true then @6% you would be lucky to have 16 to 16.5" arms.