Author Topic: Nick Diaz pussed out  (Read 12326 times)

jedibrat

• Getbig III
Re: Nick Diaz pussed out
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 05:25:35 AM »
stockton not redneck..

and if you by a few grand mean probably 3 million dollars then yeah

Cut his paycheck in half and have him face bj.

3 mill? Is this with endorsements? Be surprised if that's the entire value of his contract. Definitely not his fight purse. Fuck him. He's can't act like a pro let him earn like an amateur.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 05:28:47 AM »
3 mill? Is this with endorsements? Be surprised if that's the entire value of his contract. Definitely not his fight purse. Fuck him. He's can't act like a pro let him earn like an amateur.

Its his fight purse. Look up the deal he signed. 2 million per fight fight and 2-4$ per ppv sold or something like that. and then sponsorship and endorsement on that.
So he threw away a lot of money.

edit*

"MMA Junkie Radio: 'Nick Diaz Making 1$-Million Plus 2$ Per PPV Purchase'."  lets say 700k buys the ppv thats 1.4 million extra so 2.4 million + endorsements.

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 05:29:56 AM »
Its his fight purse. Look up the deal he signed. 2 million per fight fight and 2-4$ per ppv sold or something like that. and then sponsorship and endorsement on that.
So he threw away a lot of money.

fuck!!! :o :o darwin award right there.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2011, 05:32:37 AM »
fuck!!! :o :o darwin award right there.

I edited it*

And keep in mind the people he brought in to prepare him (sparrings partners etc). Talk about disrespecting them. And all the people GSP brought in and went to train with and paid $$$ to do so..

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2011, 07:04:16 AM »
As Nick Diaz usually says..

"Or WHATEVER!"

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 07:24:07 AM »
So the question is who replaces Condit and takes on BJ? Fitch is out apparently.

This does all open up the way to BJ vs GSP 3.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2011, 07:42:26 AM »
Diaz snuck out the back door of his manager's house as his manager was getting ready to drive Diaz to the airport??

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2011, 08:06:15 AM »
Diaz snuck out the back door of his manager's house as his manager was getting ready to drive Diaz to the airport??

Sounds like a smackhead. Was his manager's wallet missing?

James

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 09:11:09 AM »
"Nick has never had a real job, he doesn’t know what it’s like, like a lot of Americans have to do, get up work two jobs like a lot of us to put food on the table and here he’s given this opportunity, where he beats this guy it’s like winning the lottery and he doesn’t get on a plane to Vegas or Canada or whatever. You can’t do that. There’s no way you can do that."  - Cesar Gracie

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 01:18:37 PM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 01:21:30 PM »
I don't understand why he did this. He said he has an anxiety disorder. I have one and it's very hard for me to be the center of attention in front of a lot of people. I hate giving presentations. In college I would drink a 40 before class If I new I had to present. It would be enough to calm my nerves down. I would have a severe panic attack being on TV giving a press conference. Thing is he has been through all of it. Maybe the pressure from such a big show got to him. It's to bad he wasted this opportunity. Fear can make people to crazy things!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 01:24:06 PM »
"Nick has never had a real job, he doesn’t know what it’s like, like a lot of Americans have to do, get up work two jobs like a lot of us to put food on the table and here he’s given this opportunity, where he beats this guy it’s like winning the lottery and he doesn’t get on a plane to Vegas or Canada or whatever. You can’t do that. There’s no way you can do that."  - Cesar Gracie

Figured Cesar would have come up with some excuse for Nick.

Shame..would have been an interesting fight.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2011, 01:26:52 PM »
the guy is just a dumbass. watch any of his interviews.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2011, 01:27:32 PM »
Figured Cesar would have come up with some excuse for Nick.

Shame..would have been an interesting fight.
No it wouldn't , easy fight for GSP

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2011, 01:40:40 PM »
No it wouldn't , easy fight for GSP

I doubt it would be an easy fight for gsp although he'd be a favorite to win. Nick has some good bjj to back up his boxing. It's a moot point now. Gsp struggled with Hardy. That should have been an easy fight.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2011, 01:48:39 PM »
No way diaz is making 2 mil a fight + pay per view buys.  Guys like Silva and lesnar don't even make that much per fight.  Everyone would go on an immediate strike if they knew Nick was making 2 million per fight!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2011, 02:15:36 PM »
No way diaz is making 2 mil a fight + pay per view buys.  Guys like Silva and lesnar don't even make that much per fight.  Everyone would go on an immediate strike if they knew Nick was making 2 million per fight!
Exactly , the entire payroll for a UFC card is not even 1 mill  ,GSP makes $400000 a fight  ,Anderson Silva made  $ 200000 in his last fight .........etc (without PPV).

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2011, 04:46:29 PM »
No way diaz is making 2 mil a fight + pay per view buys.  Guys like Silva and lesnar don't even make that much per fight.  Everyone would go on an immediate strike if they knew Nick was making 2 million per fight!

Brock made a reportedly 4 million for his last fight

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2011, 04:47:25 PM »
Exactly , the entire payroll for a UFC card is not even 1 mill  ,GSP makes $400000 a fight  ,Anderson Silva made  $ 200000 in his last fight .........etc (without PPV).

you understand both of them get ppv shares right? and the 400k doesn't include bonuses, nor sponsorship money. silva gets like 4$ a ppv. so he makes millions per fight also.
Dont stare youself blind from the "salarys" I thought you were smarter then that.

Guess why Machida saked for "A.silva money" even though they both make "200k"  ::)

and nick was going to make 2 million probably another reason why gracie is pissed lol.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2011, 05:07:00 PM »
those sallaries wouldnt suprise me. mma is pretty huge nowdays. or has been for the last few years and growing all the time.

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2011, 05:13:21 PM »
he pussed out because he is a pussy. id beat the shit out of that kid. one punch and game would be over. this guy is pure shit! cocky piece of shit. street fight I would knock him the fuck out under 8 seconds. in the octagon give me 20-30nseconds and he would be yeling uncle uncle!!!skinny thug wannabee

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2011, 05:55:50 PM »
you understand both of them get ppv shares right? and the 400k doesn't include bonuses, nor sponsorship money. silva gets like 4$ a ppv. so he makes millions per fight also.
Dont stare youself blind from the "salarys" I thought you were smarter then that.

Guess why Machida saked for "A.silva money" even though they both make "200k"  ::)

and nick was going to make 2 million probably another reason why gracie is pissed lol.

Show me where do you get these numbers from?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2011, 05:59:08 PM »
I love how the guy has some kind of breakdown an doesn't show up for a news conference and now he's some weak ass pussy, he'd kick eeveryone's ass here in 10 seconds, he'd look at you and his ass would be kicked, he's got so much aggression he can't even sit still at a news conference, the kid is no pussy

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2011, 07:10:21 PM »
I don't understand why he did this. He said he has an anxiety disorder. I have one and it's very hard for me to be the center of attention in front of a lot of people. I hate giving presentations. In college I would drink a 40 before class If I new I had to present. It would be enough to calm my nerves down. I would have a severe panic attack being on TV giving a press conference. Thing is he has been through all of it. Maybe the pressure from such a big show got to him. It's to bad he wasted this opportunity. Fear can make people to crazy things!

which comes from smoking weed

and Diaz isn't a pussy, im sure the guys got his head beaten in more than once on the street

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2011, 07:53:27 PM »
Now Diaz is fighting Penn 

Professional wrestling storyline  ::)