Author Topic: German Police and BND arrest two muslims - bomb threat  (Read 3142 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
German Police and BND arrest two muslims - bomb threat
« on: September 08, 2011, 06:27:45 AM »
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/09/08/germany.arrests/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

At what stage do we realize that multiculturalism in regards to Muslims in regards to integrate them into our society has completely failed.
These people have no interest in integration, they want to life in a land that is soft and liberal enough so they can rape the system?
If you are german and you have read the Book Deutschlan schafft sich ab you will realize that the wide majority of muslims imigrants have zero interest in a stable work relationship in their host country for many complicated and valid reason but NONE have todo with we owing them a living.
Take the states for excample, if you immigrate in the states it take a few years (I believe it is 10) in were you are not eligible for social security, which means that if you want to make it in the US or stay in the US you have to fight your way to the top as an immigrant, which is precisely what we need in Europe.

We need to change:
1) If you are an immigrant and want to stay in Europe you have
a) Learn the native language and have to pass a language test
b) Your kids have to go to school and kindergarden
c) You have to show an interest in integrating yourself into your host country and life by the rules and customes of this country ec. no burka etc.

Anybody who feels this is not how he wants to live his life for what ever reason is probably well advices to travel to a country that caters for his/her needs instead.

Yes tolerance means we can and should tolerate all religious groups but not if the said religious group is intolerant to yourself or your country.
I am getting tired of dogooders political correct politicians saying the Islam belongs to Europe - I say NO the Islam never belonged to Europe, we tolerate your religion as long as you show the same tolerance to other religions if you don't you have revoked your right of stay and can leave, why is this so hard to understand.

Did any of you know that christians are not allowed to build new churches in Turkey? And that the % of Christians in Turkey from well over 30% before the armenian genocide WW1 is now as low as 0.2%? Thats religious genocide - but nobody talks about it for fear of sounding racist or intolerant or even better islamophobic, I say YES I am intolerant to anybody that doesn't show me the same tolerance back that I give him/her or their religion and why should I tolerate people that believe I should be killed for not believing in their god?

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Re: German Police and BND arrest two muslims - bomb threat
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 06:31:53 AM »
I can never understand...you emmigrate to another land....and expect the new land to adjust itself to you.  ???
Imagine a flood of westerners moving to Saudi or anywhere else in the middle east and demanding entry to local schools wearing skirts and tanktops. How the fuck are we letting this happen??

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 06:32:13 AM »
I mean how in god name can you explain that in Germany the wide Turkish and mind you its on wide majority the turkish second generation immigration have little to no German language skills?
They are being told in their family not to speak German.
On the contrary Vietnames and Chinses or Asians do extremly well in school have on average excellent German skills and have integrated themself well into German Society.

Fucking Europe and the world needs to wake up, there is nothing cushy about Islam its an intolerant religion which is not compatible with the Democracy of the so called free world.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 06:32:46 AM »
I can never understand...you emmigrate to another land....and expect the new land to adjust itself to you.  ???
Imagine a flood of westerners moving to Saudi or anywhere else in the middle east and demanding entry to local schools wearing skirts and tanktops. How the fuck are we letting this happen??

i blame the jews.
Deep Tissue Massage

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 06:36:33 AM »
Oh and before anybody brings up Christianity - 300 years ago christianity was rightwing hardcore - burning people at the stake etc.
However fastforward 300 years and we have moved on and taken Religion as in christianity in most parts out of our States and governments.
Which is the total opposite to Islam, Saudi Arabia has one law which is called Sharīʿah law, which means Islamic law.
Think about it if we would opperate by the Roman Christian church law we still be buringing witches at the stake - which is what happens in countries like Douchagistan were they stone people for adultery.

Islam has not moved on thats about explains it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 07:37:47 AM »
Oh and before anybody brings up Christianity - 300 years ago christianity was rightwing hardcore - burning people at the stake etc.
However fastforward 300 years and we have moved on and taken Religion as in christianity in most parts out of our States and governments.
Which is the total opposite to Islam, Saudi Arabia has one law which is called Sharīʿah law, which means Islamic law.
Think about it if we would opperate by the Roman Christian church law we still be buringing witches at the stake - which is what happens in countries like Douchagistan were they stone people for adultery.

Islam has not moved on thats about explains it.

Can't blame this on Islam

Nor can you blame this on Islam or Christianity

Islam does not promote violence nor does Christianity or any other religion....it only occurs when people "prevert" the meanings of the scriptures written. 

A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 07:43:28 AM »

Can't blame this on Islam

Nor can you blame this on Islam or Christianity

Islam does not promote violence nor does Christianity or any other religion....it only occurs when people "prevert" the meanings of the scriptures written. 

No it doesn't the Koran literally asks to have all none believers killed or pushed out - First part of the Koran is what Mohamed said.

but overall I don't give a shit about any religion couldn't care less couldn't give a fuck of somebody believes the only way to show true love to his/her god is to cut off your balls.
But you integrate yourself within your hosting country and life by the rules and customs of that said country.
You don't you go.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 07:55:08 AM »
No it doesn't the Koran literally asks to have all none believers killed or pushed out - First part of the Koran is what Mohamed said.

but overall I don't give a shit about any religion couldn't care less couldn't give a fuck of somebody believes the only way to show true love to his/her god is to cut off your balls.
But you integrate yourself within your hosting country and life by the rules and customs of that said country.
You don't you go.

A true and devout believer in Islam lives a peaceful, productive, and harmonious life.  How is that not compatible with the rules and customs of any country???
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 09:26:10 AM »

A true and devout believer in Islam lives a peaceful, productive, and harmonious life.  How is that not compatible with the rules and customs of any country???
I havenever seen kr meet such a personīgām religion always prAches intollerance  especially islam

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 09:31:26 AM »
Once I found out the prophet Mohammed was a pedophile (sex with pre teens) I never gave Islam another look.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 09:54:43 AM »
Once I found out the prophet Mohammed was a pedophile (sex with pre teens) I never gave Islam another look.

that fact actually made me convert to islam the path of truth

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 09:58:47 AM »
Yes, I've always figured a great many western supporters of Islam were pedophiles.  A very attractive religion for pedophiles.
that fact actually made me convert to islam the path of truth

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 09:59:28 AM »
i like them young

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 10:01:18 AM »
So how old were Mustafa's little hoes?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 10:31:15 AM »
And their tea is just too sweet.....coffee's alright though.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 10:33:40 AM »

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 10:34:26 AM »
This thread has fuck all to do about religion and everything to do about intolerence. The western leaders have sat back and done fuck all about imigration and now its too late. Its a case of come one,come all. In the uk cities are becoming ghettos where immigrants refuse to intergrate with the general population and on the whole want something for nothing which involves the nanny state bending over backwards for them with handouts, free houses, cars etc.

What a complete fuckup, and all because our politicans were not strong enough to say:STOP.

The very fabric of my country is being eroded by people who have no interest in bettering the country, only themselves.

Tito24

• Getbig V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 10:36:43 AM »
So how old were Mustafa's little hoes?

According to the traditional sources, Aisha was six or seven years old when she was betrothed to Muhammad and nine when the marriage was consummated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha#Age_at_marriage

And keep in mind, Mohammed (who wrote the Koran) claimed to get his greatest "inspirations" for said book when in her company.  So the Koran is a pedophilia fueled/inspired document.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 10:56:27 AM »
Trying to compare Muslims to Christians is simply retarded. The Oklahoma city bombing was done by a fucken nutcase. The guy was a complete outcast 99.999% of Christians condemned that fool for what he did. The "radical Muslims" have been blowing shit up non stop for the last decade or two. Islam is a fucked up religion. Leave to the liberals to say Christianity is just as dangerous. Jack asses can't use logic.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 10:57:45 AM »
Trying to compare Muslims to Christians is simply retarded. The Oklahoma city bombing was done by a fucken nutcase. The guy was a complete outcast 99.999% of Christians condemned that fool for what he did. The "radical Muslims" have been blowing shit up non stop for the last decade or two. Islam is a fucked up religion. Leave to the liberals to say Christianity is just as dangerous. Jack asses can't use logic.
How many muslim terrorist attacks in the US after 9-11 ?   Not many I think.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2011, 11:00:41 AM »
The world is a lot bigger than the USA.  There is A LOT of very bad shit going on worldwide, most of which never reaches the "mainstream" news audience.
How many muslim terrorist attacks in the US after 9-11 ?   Not many I think.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2011, 11:02:37 AM »
By far the most victims are muslims themselves, not Western people/Christians..

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2011, 11:09:27 AM »
I don't know the stats, but in Africa, India and the Middle East many Christians are killed on a daily basis (as in right now).  And it gets almost NO coverage in the press.  
By far the most victims are muslims themselves, not Western people/Christians..

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2011, 11:11:48 AM »
I don't know the stats, but in Africa, India and the Middle East many Christians are killed on a daily basis (as in right now).  And it gets almost NO coverage in the press.  
That doesn't contradict my statement.