Author Topic: German Police and BND arrest two muslims - bomb threat  (Read 3136 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: German Police and BND arrest two muslims - bomb threat
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2011, 10:38:45 AM »
Listen, Mooslims follow the teachings of a pedophile, he wrote their holy book.  And they will defend this.  What more do you need to know to understand them? 

Big problems in the UK right now with them "grooming" white kiddies, and the press covers it up.

In the defense *(just shows that I am not biast) I have to say - at the time when Mohamed lifed this was common practice and *shock not only in the middle east but also in the so called Abendland (Italy - Europe what ever).
It was common practice to get married at an age which people consider now a phedo age, however at the time when your life expectancy is around 40 if you are lucky you get married when you have your first bleeding ec. are fertile.
Its not sick it was just a different time.

Interesting however that the wide wide majority of christian believers including the roman christian church have moved on and condone such marriages - not so in Islam ;)
Which again highlights an earlier argument made that unfortunatly Islam had no revolution as in a spiritual revolution, unfortunatly the liberal muslims and they do exist and do not want to that the Koran word by word but tend to read it more as suggestions are far to small.
Dump gullible uneductated people have a tendency to want to believe in a blueprint in life - its easy its comforting.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: German Police and BND arrest two muslims - bomb threat
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2011, 10:44:57 AM »
Yes, but I think you will find in Europe it was like both partners were same age 13'ish.  Mohammed was at least in his twenties when he got his rocks of with a 9 year old.