Author Topic: Fox News: 'It Doesn't Matter' That Climate Change Is A Fact  (Read 2827 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fox News: 'It Doesn't Matter' That Climate Change Is A Fact
« on: September 08, 2011, 06:42:18 AM »

hahahaha facts don't matter to fox news viewers, huh,who would thave thought  :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Fox News: 'It Doesn't Matter' That Climate Change Is A Fact
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 06:44:27 AM »
No it doesnt moron. 

The problem is that the so called "solutions" are drastically worse than the alleged problem and will collapse the economy. 

You think creating a ponzi scam like cap & trade is going to do anything positive? 

Changing lightbulbs? 

carbon Taxes? 

GMAFB.  Take you climate cult and shove in to your vagina 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 06:47:54 AM »
FAUX has already publically stated they will purposely distort the news for their own agenda.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 06:49:04 AM »
Climate change is a fact? LOL!!!!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 06:51:16 AM »
There are climate changes. They are called seasons. Anything other than that is pure myth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 06:53:00 AM »
No it doesnt moron.  
The problem is that the so called "solutions" are drastically worse than the alleged problem and will collapse the economy.  

Maybe repubs will nominate a sensible candiate like Huntsmann, who recognizes scientific proof of change - but will not succomb to the obama green demands.

probably not tho.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 06:54:43 AM »
Maybe repubs will nominate a sensible candiate like Huntsmann, who recognizes scientific proof of change - but will not succomb to the obama green demands.

probably not tho.

Perry gave the right answer. 

Any of climate change cultists need to tell us exactly what they want us to do to combat this so called crisis if they want to be taken seriously.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 06:55:06 AM »
There are climate changes. They are called seasons. Anything other than that is pure myth.

There is more evidence supporting climate change than there is evidence supporting a silly story about an ark full of animals.

Which one do you believe in again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 06:56:07 AM »
Perry gave the right answer. 

Any of climate change cultists need to tell us exactly what they want us to do to combat this so called crisis if they want to be taken seriously.   

oh brother.  perry reversed the galileo/scientific community roles.

only a moron would cheerlead that one-liner... he completely reversed them.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 06:56:21 AM »
Republicans don't need to nominate such a candidate. I doubt that the most pressing issue on the minds of Americans at this time is climate change.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 06:59:03 AM »
And that justifies FAUX news stance in regards to ignoring facts?  Ummmm... ok.

Idiot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 06:59:26 AM »
oh brother.  perry reversed the galileo/scientific community roles.

only a moron would cheerlead that one-liner... he completely reversed them.

no - he said that the so called solutions from the green commies will destroy the economy, and they will.  And the science is not settled that man is causing climate change.  

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 06:59:58 AM »
There is more evidence supporting climate change than there is evidence supporting a silly story about an ark full of animals.

Which one do you believe in again?

Really? What evidence is that and how long has that data been around? It's a myth. Noah has more validity than the garbage THEORY that you morons currently believe in but have only 10 years worth of data. Data which has been shown as being insufficient and corrupted.  Climategate anyone? How soon they forget.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 07:00:54 AM »
No it doesnt moron. 

You think creating a ponzi scam like cap & trade is going to do anything positive? 

Changing lightbulbs? 

carbon Taxes? 

GMAFB.  Take you climate cult and shove in to your vagina 

relax little man go back to the factory and have some chocolate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 07:03:17 AM »
Yeah - ok - can one of you green commies please detail exactly what you want to do about this so called climate armageddon on the way?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 07:06:07 AM »
no - he said that the so called solutions from the green commies will destroy the economy, and they will.  And the science is not settled that man is causing climate change.   

i wonder why he claimed galileo status, but couldn't name a single scientist or theory that has changed his mind.  he brags of all this emergging research, but didn't want to talk about it.

he's all about generalities - no specifics.  He has a solid 1st answer and his follow-ups all blow.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 07:07:00 AM »
Yeah - ok - can one of you green commies please detail exactly what you want to do about this so called climate armageddon on the way?

who knows what to do for sure,but just to pretend nothing is happening is palin [retarded]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 07:08:44 AM »
who knows what to do for sure,but just to pretend nothing is happening is palin [retarded]

Exactly - you have no idea what "to do" yet you morons were ready to sign up for cap & trade, carbon taxes, etc. 

Talk about fucking moronic. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 07:11:25 AM »
Really? What evidence is that and how long has that data been around? It's a myth. Noah has more validity than the garbage THEORY that you morons currently believe in but have only 10 years worth of data. Data which has been shown as being insufficient and corrupted.  Climategate anyone? How soon they forget.

Only in the minds of simpletons who believe in fairytales.

Facts dictate there is no way the animals could have survived on the ark within the space limitations as there was no room for an adequate food supply nor any way to keep it fresh.  Facts dictate that nothing that lived in the water would have been able to survive due to the mixing of salt water from the oceans and fresh water of the lakes and the change in PH balance due to the rain.   Even the rain itself can not be substained by facts to actually flooding the entire planet with only 40 days.

On the bright side however, if all the people who were not on the ark perished as the fairtale suggests then the repopulation of the human race is a product of incest.  You are evidence of that theory right there.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 01:43:16 PM »

Perhaps you should read some of this guys work - http://greeneconomics.blogspot.com/

I like economics. I am a Professor at UCLA. You should read my 2006 book titled "Green Cities" (Brookings Institution Press). You should also read my 2008 book titled "Heroes and Cowards" (Princeton University Press joint with Dora L. Costa). In September 2010 Basic Books will publish my new book "Climatopolis". If you care about climate change, read that book!
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »
Perhaps you should read some of this guys work - http://greeneconomics.blogspot.com/

I like economics. I am a Professor at UCLA. You should read my 2006 book titled "Green Cities" (Brookings Institution Press). You should also read my 2008 book titled "Heroes and Cowards" (Princeton University Press joint with Dora L. Costa). In September 2010 Basic Books will publish my new book "Climatopolis". If you care about climate change, read that book!

Why dont one of these clowns try their experiments on a town first and see how it works out before making the entire nation like Solyndra?