Author Topic: Just Met Dennis Wolf & Wife At Wal-Mart (Bizarre)  (Read 27727 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Just Met Dennis Wolf & Wife At Wal-Mart (Bizarre)
« on: September 08, 2011, 05:14:14 PM »
About and hour ago I was shopping at the Wal-Mart on Tropicana and I ran into Dennis and his wife in the hygiene products section.

The guy is absolutely HUGE! He was wearing a grey sweat shirt and pretty much covered up which was bizarre since it's about 100 degrees out here. I told him I was a big fan and that he looked better than Cutler.  We chit chatted for about 10 minutes mostly about Vegas.  I didn't know he lives here now.  I could tell his English has improved.

The most bizarre thing though was his wife.  She really didn't say a word to me other than "uhuh" and "yeah".  Maybe her English isn't as good as Dennis'.  In the middle of the conversation she starts stroking my arm (folded) with the tip of her finger and it REALLY caught me off guard.  It tickled and I blushed.  I had to hide my embarrassment and pretend I was paying 100% attention to Dennis.  Honestly I like being touched and it felt good.  Maybe it's a German thing to touch strangers.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Just Met Dennis Wolf & Wife At Wal-Mart (Bizarre)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 05:17:21 PM »
About and hour ago I was shopping at the Wal-Mart on Tropicana and I ran into Dennis and his wife in the hygiene products section.

The guy is absolutely HUGE! He was wearing a grey sweat shirt and pretty much covered up which was bizarre since it's about 100 degrees out here. I told him I was a big fan and that he looked better than Cutler.  We chit chatted for about 10 minutes mostly about Vegas.  I didn't know he lives here now.  I could tell his English has improved.

The most bizarre thing though was his wife.  She really didn't say a word to me other than "uhuh" and "yeah".  Maybe her English isn't as good as Dennis'.  In the middle of the conversation she starts stroking my arm (folded) with the tip of her finger and it REALLY caught me off guard.  It tickled and I blushed.  I had to hide my embarrassment and pretend I was paying 100% attention to Dennis.  Honestly I like being touched and it felt good.  Maybe it's a German thing to touch strangers.

what do you expect.. she is married to an IFBB pro.. she hasn't gotten dick in years ... but its all you my man... im not even going to fight you for her

and he has to cover up... someone with his skin complexion can get cancer the second he takes off his sweat shirt

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 05:22:43 PM »
is this the wife?

or this one????

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 05:23:21 PM »
why would you disparage the woman's good name?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2011, 05:25:03 PM »
seems the type of woman who would lick your balls and ass hole without having to tell her
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 05:25:31 PM »
why would you disparage the woman's good name?
The Hammer's posts in the past have been all full of shit so no doubt he is still spinning the same record - in fact I think he is a basher of Dennis but now he is a fan  ::)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 05:30:52 PM »
I hope she is a good cook.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 05:51:58 PM »
I hope she is has a good cock.

fixed  ;D

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 07:12:08 PM »
The_Hammer is a chronic liar.

He likes to post pics; and claim that he is the person in the pic.. Of course it turns out to be complete bullsh#t. This happened at least twice!!

Hammer has no character... Even by getbig standards!!

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 07:18:38 PM »
 ???

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 07:24:58 PM »
The_Hammer is a chronic liar.

He likes to post pics; and claim that he is the person in the pic.. Of course it turns out to be complete bullsh#t. This happened at least twice!!

Hammer has no character... Even by getbig standards!!

i agree he's full of bullshit.
TEAM WOLF

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 08:07:08 PM »
T

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 08:09:32 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2011, 11:13:59 PM »

The guy is absolutely HUGE! He was wearing a grey sweat shirt and pretty much covered up which was bizarre since it's about 100 degrees out here. I told him I was a big fan and that he looked better than Cutler.  We chit chatted for about 10 minutes mostly about Vegas.  I didn't know he lives here now.  I could tell his English has improved.

The most bizarre thing though was his wife.  She really didn't say a word to me other than "uhuh" and "yeah".  Maybe her English isn't as good as Dennis'.  In the middle of the conversation she starts stroking my arm (folded) with the tip of her finger and it REALLY caught me off guard.  It tickled and I blushed.  I had to hide my embarrassment and pretend I was paying 100% attention to Dennis.  Honestly I like being touched and it felt good.  Maybe it's a German thing to touch strangers.
What a clown.  ;D

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 11:22:21 PM »

The guy is absolutely HUGE! He was wearing a grey sweat shirt and pretty much covered up which was bizarre since it's about 100 degrees out here. I told him I was a big fan and that he looked better than Cutler.  We chit chatted for about 10 minutes mostly about Vegas.  I didn't know he lives here now.  I could tell his English has improved.

The most bizarre thing though was his wife.  She really didn't say a word to me other than "uhuh" and "yeah".  Maybe her English isn't as good as Dennis'.  In the middle of the conversation she starts stroking my arm (folded) with the tip of her finger and it REALLY caught me off guard.  It tickled and I blushed.  I had to hide my embarrassment and pretend I was paying 100% attention to Dennis.  Honestly I like being touched and it felt good.  Maybe it's a German thing to touch strangers.

It's one thing to say hi and tell him that you are fan and it's another to bother him for ten minutes, wake up bro.................

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 11:53:23 PM »
seems the type of woman who would lick your balls and ass hole without having to tell her

Germans have a fettish for filth.  Given their outward, usually very tidy and uptight demenour, they love to talk about shit, how big it was, often calling each other shit related nick names etc.  Kinda werid, but hey, whatever.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2011, 12:33:35 AM »
is this the wife?

The heads are on the wrong body.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2011, 12:40:03 AM »
The most bizarre thing though was his wife.  She really didn't say a word to me other than "uhuh" and "yeah".  Maybe her English isn't as good as Dennis'.  In the middle of the conversation she starts stroking my arm (folded) with the tip of her finger and it REALLY caught me off guard.  It tickled and I blushed.  I had to hide my embarrassment and pretend I was paying 100% attention to Dennis.  Honestly I like being touched and it felt good. 
Maybe it's a German thing to touch strangers.

I don't think so....they usually kill them.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2011, 02:04:10 AM »
is this the wife?

I think this is his mother...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2011, 03:26:35 AM »

Is he working for a local fast food chain?

Oh, and BTW,

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2011, 05:57:46 AM »
Germans have a fettish for filth.  Given their outward, usually very tidy and uptight demenour, they love to talk about shit, how big it was, often calling each other shit related nick names etc.  Kinda werid, but hey, whatever.

Hell, I thought I was 1/2 French but maybe my parents lied to me. I must be all German. Anyone want a pic of the massive shit loaf I pushed out this morning?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2011, 06:03:55 AM »

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2011, 06:16:12 AM »
Epic boob job and tats.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2011, 06:19:40 AM »
Epic boob job and tats.

I like it!!!!