Author Topic: ment -trestolone acetate  (Read 12798 times)

chess315

ment -trestolone acetate
« on: September 09, 2011, 09:35:15 AM »
this was the first i heard of this figured some of you may find it intresting

Trestolone or 7 alpha-Methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) is a synthetic androgen that is ten times as potent as testosterone. MENT is not 5-alpha reduced to DHT. It inhibits gonadotrophin release, suppresses testosterone and sperm production. Yet, MENT provides adequate replacement therapy for most androgen-dependant functions. MENT has a faster metabolic clearance rate than testosterone and, in contrast to testosterone, MENT does not bind to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). MENT remains capable of aromatization (to 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol) preserving the benefits estrogen imparts on male physiology.

The Population Council has investigated MENT [specifically MENT Acetate (MENT Ac)] for long-term clinical use for contraceptive purposes and hormone replacement therapy. Initial trials suggest it may be an ideal candidate since it is a non-5-alpha reducible androgen and requires lower doses due to its significantly increased potency over testosterone.

Various forms of MENT in human pharmaceutical preparations and devices for contraception and hormone therapy, specifically MENT Ac implant and MENT transdermal gel and patch formulations, are currently under clinical investigation. MENT is absorbed transdermally up to three times the rate of testosterone - 17 methyl testosterone and 17-α methyl testosterone.

MENT, as a transdermal and/or intramuscular preparation, will have application in a wide range of indications beyond androgen replacement therapy and contraception, including, without limitation, primary hypogonadism, testicular failure, ASIH, baldness, sarcopenia, loss of bone mass, muscle wasting and cachexia, BPH, prostate cancer and of course, bodybuilding and sports performance enhancement.

chess315

Re: ment -trestolone acetate
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 09:36:20 AM »
it seem some people have claimed its giving them better gains the tren and others say its more comparble to deca

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 01:16:21 PM »
this was the first i heard of this figured some of you may find it intresting

Trestolone or 7 alpha-Methyl-19-nortestosterone (MENT) is a synthetic androgen that is ten times as potent as testosterone. MENT is not 5-alpha reduced to DHT. It inhibits gonadotrophin release, suppresses testosterone and sperm production. Yet, MENT provides adequate replacement therapy for most androgen-dependant functions. MENT has a faster metabolic clearance rate than testosterone and, in contrast to testosterone, MENT does not bind to sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). MENT remains capable of aromatization (to 7-alpha-methyl-estradiol) preserving the benefits estrogen imparts on male physiology.

The Population Council has investigated MENT [specifically MENT Acetate (MENT Ac)] for long-term clinical use for contraceptive purposes and hormone replacement therapy. Initial trials suggest it may be an ideal candidate since it is a non-5-alpha reducible androgen and requires lower doses due to its significantly increased potency over testosterone.

Various forms of MENT in human pharmaceutical preparations and devices for contraception and hormone therapy, specifically MENT Ac implant and MENT transdermal gel and patch formulations, are currently under clinical investigation. MENT is absorbed transdermally up to three times the rate of testosterone - 17 methyl testosterone and 17-α methyl testosterone.

MENT, as a transdermal and/or intramuscular preparation, will have application in a wide range of indications beyond androgen replacement therapy and contraception, including, without limitation, primary hypogonadism, testicular failure, ASIH, baldness, sarcopenia, loss of bone mass, muscle wasting and cachexia, BPH, prostate cancer and of course, bodybuilding and sports performance enhancement.
  It sounds better on paper than it really is.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 02:50:12 AM »
I've been looking into this one too sounds pretty incredible, of course whether it is, is another story altogether... I might try this in my next cycle. Too bad you have to pin ed...

It's supposedly better than tren and without tren sides, but it sounds too good to be true and usually when something sounds that way it is...
(Hopefully this is an exception).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 02:28:57 PM »
Bump.... anyone try this stuff?

Seems too good to be true: similar effects to tren without the sides, mild on the body, and legal.  It's not cheap and has to be pinned ED, but I'm gonna grab some soon and see what it does for me

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 02:53:42 PM »
first of all, studies mean jack shit 9 out of 10 times.

second of all, every compound is ten times stronger then testosterone including test e, c, prop itself because what they are comparing to is your natural production, hence 10 times stronger then your natural production.

Well for the record a 1.5cc's of test prop daily reads 5000 ng/dl on my blood work sheet, this is precisely 10 times more then what it reads (500) off the gear.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 03:16:19 PM »
Right, I'm not putting much stock in the androgenic:anabolic values.

But there have been some intriguing personal reports from people running this.  Seems like it's not as strong as tren, but it delivers some of the same effects without the nasty androgenic side effects.  Plus it's legal.  Nothing to sneeze at

I wanted to try it no matter what, but I was curious if anyone has any experiences to share

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 03:36:01 PM »

But there have been some intriguing personal reports from people running this.  Seems like it's not as strong as tren, but it delivers some of the same effects without the nasty androgenic side effects.  Plus it's legal.  Nothing to sneeze at

I wanted to try it no matter what, but I was curious if anyone has any experiences to share
nothing is a as strong as tren, absolutely nothing, not even slin

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 03:54:01 PM »
How much tren have you used leading up to a show Onetimehard?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 04:00:36 PM »
How much tren have you used leading up to a show Onetimehard?
I try never to stay on for more then 10 weeks, so when I am on full swing I would do ten weeks on--- ten weeks off,

first 2 weeks 1cc EOD,

week 2 to 8 1cc ED

and if I were to do a show I would jump to 1.5cc ED for the last 2 weeks (week 9 and 10)

because I drop my test prop at the 2 week out mark.

1cc=100mg.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2014, 01:13:46 AM »
not much then  ;)

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2014, 06:12:19 AM »

Those androgenic:anabolic values just mean that it grew the left ventricle or the prostrate more or less than testosterone. Not that it gave more or less gains

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2014, 11:13:51 AM »
first of all, studies mean jack shit 9 out of 10 times.

second of all, every compound is ten times stronger then testosterone including test e, c, prop itself because what they are comparing to is your natural production, hence 10 times stronger then your natural production.

Well for the record a 1.5cc's of test prop daily reads 5000 ng/dl on my blood work sheet, this is precisely 10 times more then what it reads (500) off the gear.

one injection of test prop doesnt read 5000ng/dl 7 days later though.

150mg injected equals 150mg naturally produced, IF ITS SPREAD OUT OVER A WEEK., which yours obviously isnt.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2014, 11:30:34 AM »
Those androgenic:anabolic values just mean that it grew the left ventricle or the prostrate more or less than testosterone. Not that it gave more or less gains

Close, it measures the growth of the levator anni muscle as the anabolic marker compared to the growth of the ventral prostate for the androgenic marker--in rats.

Anyways, please note that I mention "...not putting much stock in the androgenic:anabolic values..." as well as "...there have been some intriguing personal reports from people running this."

I'm interested in the experiences of getbiggers who've tried this stuff, but doesn't seem like anyone has.  Well, rest assured, I'll try it soon and report back

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2014, 04:16:07 PM »
Castration in a bottle.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2014, 11:26:38 PM »
one injection of test prop doesnt read 5000ng/dl 7 days later though.

150mg injected equals 150mg naturally produced, IF ITS SPREAD OUT OVER A WEEK., which yours obviously isnt.
you misread my post. I said 150mg daily, not spread out over a week, That =1050mg weekly, hence it would max out the chart within a few weeks.  ;)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2014, 01:14:30 AM »
you misread my post. I said 150mg daily, not spread out over a week, That =1050mg weekly, hence it would max out the chart within a few weeks.  ;)

i know. synthetic testosterone isnt stronger than natural testosterone though. OBVIOUSLY if you inject 10x what you would naturally produce AT ONCE you will get 10x the level that you would have naturally. does that mean that synthetic testosterone is 10x stronger than natural testosterone? no, lol.

try injecting 150/7 = like 22mg test prop at once. thats what you may produce DAILY. THAT will give you EXACTLY the same reading (about 500) as your natural production gives you.

1mg synthetic testosterone = roughly 1mg naturally produced testosterone (obviously synthetic is even a bit weaker because of the ester weight)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2014, 03:50:22 PM »
I heard of 'ment' before.. but never looked deeper into it, I heard its 'like deca' but that was a long time ago.

The other day I was reading up on newly released PHs and designer steroids, and read about dimethylbold (double methylated dbol), suppose to be stronger than dbol and apparently not as bloaty (related to EQ/dbol but dimethyl like superdrol is dimethyl of masteron).. Then a buncha peeps mentioned trestolone... and they were all hyped about how good it is and running 8+ weeks off it.

What I didn't get was where to get it, and if it was an oral or an injectable.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2014, 05:18:02 PM »
I heard of 'ment' before.. but never looked deeper into it, I heard its 'like deca' but that was a long time ago.

The other day I was reading up on newly released PHs and designer steroids, and read about dimethylbold (double methylated dbol), suppose to be stronger than dbol and apparently not as bloaty (related to EQ/dbol but dimethyl like superdrol is dimethyl of masteron).. Then a buncha peeps mentioned trestolone... and they were all hyped about how good it is and running 8+ weeks off it.

What I didn't get was where to get it, and if it was an oral or an injectable.

Where did you read these reports?

Supposedly, it's available as both injectable and oral.  Seems like there's a few research chemical websites that offer it as injectable.  From what I gather, it's a difficult compound to manufacture/obtain, hence its limited availability and fairly high price.  PM me if you wanna know where I've seen it available.

The only thing giving me pause is that the positive reports I've read were all from professionalmuscle which is not known for its objectivity when reviewing suppliers.  Still, it's only 60 bucks for 3 weeks worth so I figure it's worth a shot

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2014, 06:57:30 PM »
I read 8 weeks+ but it's methylated. I am guessing if its just an oral in injectable form like winny/etc... just suspended in water therefore no point in injecting as it still has to be broken down by liver as a methyl oral.

I don't know too much but curious.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2014, 09:30:46 PM »
injectable Mibolerone, sorta.. that and methyltrienolone (Metribolone) have the highest affinity to AR of known/produced anabolics.

Mibolerone is 7alpha,17alpha dimethly nortestosterone.   no 17-methyl = MENT

as far as I remember... I probably have Pat Arnolds comments on it saved in an email from 97 or something.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2014, 05:31:05 AM »
injectable Mibolerone, sorta.. that and methyltrienolone (Metribolone) have the highest affinity to AR of known/produced anabolics.

Mibolerone is 7alpha,17alpha dimethly nortestosterone.   no 17-methyl = MENT

as far as I remember... I probably have Pat Arnolds comments on it saved in an email from 97 or something.

Have you tried it?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2014, 06:31:25 AM »
Ah wait so MENT is not a 17-methyl no wonder they run it 8+ weeks then if that's the case.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2014, 06:35:35 AM »
OTH, have you seen local domestics brewing/bringing this in?

What are the dosages for this usually?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2014, 02:38:01 PM »
I believe it's 19-methyl.

I have access to it, but I don't really have a market for it, and the real-world effects/results were less than awesome, and for the cost (which is equal to methyltrienolone per gram production) i'll still with methyltrienolone.. which gives legitimate noticeable-after-2-days results. I believe only 1-2 other ugl's actually produce it, one of which is the only other ugl I know of that produces methyltrienolone.

for shits and giggles, maybe i'll pick up a gram and test out an injectable mixture of 250mcg/ml each of this stuff and mt... it'd have to be shot daily though, and I'm not a fan of daily inj's.. I can barely stand mwf inject's anymore (which is why my 6g/wk was cut down quickly to barely 1.5g lol.. got tired of the shots.).... I suppose I could do 2mg/ml each and do 1/4ml per day.. that wouldn't be so bad.