Author Topic: brad pitt really is a handsomely cool mofo !  (Read 8517 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: brad pitt really is a handsomely cool mofo !
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2011, 12:40:29 PM »
Liked him in True Romance - he said fuck all thats why and was stoned  ;D

Angelina is fuckin ugly Brad - Im no Jen fan but shes days ahead in the looks dept over Jolie  :-\

I doubt Brad Pitt is interested in what you think about Angelina's appearance. He clearly likes the way she looks and that's what counts. I'll give you this, he surely also liked the way Jennifer looked. Apparently unlike you, he has more varied tastes in women's appearance and as I mentioned in another post, there is more to both these women than just how they look.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2011, 05:24:15 AM »
I doubt Brad Pitt is interested in what you think about Angelina's appearance. He clearly likes the way she looks and that's what counts. I'll give you this, he surely also liked the way Jennifer looked. Apparently unlike you, he has more varied tastes in women's appearance and as I mentioned in another post, there is more to both these women than just how they look.
Who gives a fuck what you think  ::) it was in reply to Brads comment so keep up fuck stick  :-*

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 05:32:15 AM »
both aniston and pitt are BEYOND OVERRATED! i mean really?... really?... aniston looks pretty sure, but i've seen better looking women walking the malls.... she's nothing at all... pitt like beckham, the most over promoted, over hyped dude... does pitt movies even make money?...

talk away their celebrity fame... and aniston would be the pretty girl in the office... and pitt? not sure where he would fall....

of course, maybe the literally thousands of better looking men and women can't act at all? but since aniston and pitt are hardly streep and pacino/morgan freeman/etcetera... and so it's not their acting that has made them and their looks are average compared to thousands of struggling actors and thousand of everyday people ( don't we all see better looking and better built men and women at our gyms all the time?)... it comes down to simple " who they knew/know and lucky breaks!"......

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2011, 05:59:54 AM »
both aniston and pitt are BEYOND OVERRATED! i mean really?... really?... aniston looks pretty sure, but i've seen better looking women walking the malls.... she's nothing at all... pitt like beckham, the most over promoted, over hyped dude... does pitt movies even make money?...

talk away their celebrity fame... and aniston would be the pretty girl in the office... and pitt? not sure where he would fall....

of course, maybe the literally thousands of better looking men and women can't act at all? but since aniston and pitt are hardly streep and pacino/morgan freeman/etcetera... and so it's not their acting that has made them and their looks are average compared to thousands of struggling actors and thousand of everyday people ( don't we all see better looking and better built men and women at our gyms all the time?)... it comes down to simple " who they knew/know and lucky breaks!"......

pitt may have got his break because of his looks.. but he's more than backed that up with some quality screen performances .. i startd a thread some time back saying just how much i had underrated pitt as an actor, and when you look at his body opf work, yo see some real quality there.

the only aniston film i like is 'leprechaun'  ;D

and i agree with, will... i thought he was fucking great in 'true romance'  8)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 11:44:35 AM »
Someone mentioned how much Brad Pitt movies pulled in at the box office.  Here's some info that may be of help. A non English speaking person keeps track of this stuff. I cannot verify the accuracy of the figures shown below and I don't believe that these figures include the cost of making and distributing the film.

Se7en (seven) is a police drama about two cops, one new and one about to retire, after a serial killer using the seven deadly sins as his MO. The film was released on 22 September 1995, directed by David Fincher and leading stars were Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. The movie grossed over $327,311,860 and acquired 17 nominations. This movie is the highest grossing movie
of Brad Pitt.

Interview with the Vampire is a drama and horror movie directed by Neil Jordan. This best entertaining film has greatly performed by Brad Pitt and it is still etched in the minds of the viewers. The film was therefore, the second best grossing film of Brad Pitt. The movie earned $223 million in the worldwide against $60 million budget. The film was nominated for 2 Oscars Awards.

Sleepers movie was directed and co-produced by Berry Levinson and it was released on October 18, 1996. The movie has many interesting twists and turns to glue the audience to their seats. The visual effects and Brad Pitt’s presence is what turned it into a major box office hit. After a prank goes disastrously wrong, a group of boys are sent to a detention center where they are brutalized;
over 10 years later, they get their chance for revenge.The film grossed over $180 million against $40 million.

Legends of the Fall was directed by Edward Zwick and produced by Marshall Herskovitz. Shooting of the movie was completed in Alberta, Canada and British Columbia. It is an epic tale of three brothers and their father living in the remote wilderness of  1900s USA. The film grossed over $168.9 million in the worldwide.

In Twelve Monkeye, Brad Pitt tries his hand at straight mystery for the first time and surprises with a great performance. It was produced by Charles Roven and directed by Terry Gilliam. Its total estimated gross revenve was $ 168 million in the world. Twelve Monkeys movie was nominated for best supporting actor and 2 other Oscar Awards.

The Devil’s Own was the last film directed by Alan J Pakula. In this movie, a police officer (Brad Pitt) uncovers the real identity of his houseguest, and IRA terrorist in hiding. It was the best, crime and thriller movie of Brad Pitt and become the sixth  highest-grossing movie with $140.80 million. It received positive review and currently hold a 57% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Seven years in Tibet was released in 1997 by Jean-Jacques Annaud in United States. The movie was Golden Globe and another 6 nomination including best actor award for Brad Pitt. The film grossed over $ 130 million and  currently holds 7th highest grossing movie of Brad Pitt. The movie contains the true story of Heinrich Harrer, an Austrian mountain climber who became friends with the Dalai Lama at the time of china’s takeover of Tibet.

Meet Joe Black was directed by Martin Brest and was released on November 13, 1998 in U.S.A. The film’s gross revenue at world wide was $142,940,100. Brad Pitt received a bit fame through his unique acting in the film. Meet Joe Black received positive reviews and currently hold a 51% ratings on Rotten Tomatoes.

Thelma and Louise is one of the best movies of Brad Pitt. It was released on May 24, 1991 by director Ridley Scott. It was very famous crime, drama and thriller movie abd grossed over $ 45,360,915 against 16 million dollar. The film  that made him a household name and was  nominated for Oscars and 3 academy awards.

A River Runs Through it is a story of an American Family which grow up in rural Montana. The film was a critical and commercial success, grossing more than $ 44 million dollars and it also won 6 nominations including 2 Oscar Awards. The film was released by Robert Redford an October 9, 1992.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 11:50:08 AM »
He looks great but I think he should shave the beard off.

yes, Brad Pitt who i'd go gay for as would most men on here, needs beauty tips from a bottom dwelling bitch like you.
Deep Tissue Massage

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 01:00:57 PM »
Who gives a fuck what you think  ::) it was in reply to Brads comment so keep up fuck stick  :-*

And your such a happy-go-lucky kind of dude, WillGrant.  Don't you know, I'm old and senile retired, LOL, I don't have to keep up any longer. I'll leave that to the you young farts.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2011, 08:31:11 AM »
TOM ....  I can't argue much with what you stated earlier about Pitt's success ....

" it comes down to simple who they knew/know and lucky breaks!"......

But let me simply add "a strong desire to succeed, a strong ego, and a willingness to search for opportunities which showcase one's talents".

I've known Hollywood people all my life but only one individual who made it to the top without that strong desire, without that strong ego, and absolutely no willingness, but he did know the right people due to "lucky breaks" (if you can call them that!!).

He knew nothing about the movie business and had probably only seen a handful of motion pictures in his lifetime .... and didn't know the difference between a Hollywoosd star and the neighborhood milkman ....

But he was a lovable guy who loved helping others. And that helpful attitude eventually placed him in contact with some of the top stars, producers, and studio owners who were hooked on drugs or had drugged up sons and daughters of their own.

He was a Marine bud of mine so I'd join him on a few occasions on what I called "Back alley searches" and sometimes we were successful .... and graditude was shown with a good number of movie and TV roles and unlimited studio access and commissary meals with the principal players. (No screen extras at our table.)

Sometimes the untalented good guys win after all.

One other good "untalented Hollywood success story" to follow. I'd almost forgotten this one.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 08:55:46 AM »
yes, Brad Pitt who i'd go gay for as would most men on here, needs beauty tips from a bottom dwelling bitch like you.

speak for yourself, treacle ..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 01:31:42 PM »

Forgive me, but I imagined from your handle that you were gay. If you are not, you may want to rethink your handle.....some folks may misinterpret its meaning.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2011, 05:04:50 PM »
aniston is a feminist boring dominating frigid bi.tch.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 05:50:19 PM »
I think Aniston is fucking ugly, pretty girl at the office? Cmon, in every bus in Poland you statistically have better looking woman than her. I can take photos for proof. She wouldn't even qualify to top5 best looking girls at my department and it's fucking math and computer science department.

Pitt on the other hand is really handsome according to most girls I know. They say there's something in his eyes. I quite agree, I enjoy watching movies with him (no homo).

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2011, 06:46:26 PM »
Pitt seems like a pretty cool guy, and definitely a handsome dude.

I wonder if he would start posting on GB  :D :D
X

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2011, 06:50:15 PM »
Pitt seems like a pretty cool guy, and definitely a handsome dude.

I wonder if he would start posting on GB  :D :D

Maybe he does, but is "afraid" to post pics.  ::) ::) ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2011, 06:59:28 PM »
Maybe he does, but is "afraid" to post pics.  ::) ::) ::)

Well, I mean, he's is a millionaire, good looking, and built when he wants to be. Naturally, he would be scared to post his pics amongst GBers who definitely outshine him  :D :D
X

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2011, 08:08:23 PM »
After reading each of these BP posts, I tend to think that Brad may be BRADISTANI or possibly MANBEARPIG.

BRADISTANI because he started this Brad Pitt topic

Or MANBEARPIG because in Hollywood there is no such thing as bad publicity.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2011, 08:08:41 PM »
Well, I mean, he's is a millionaire, good looking, and built when he wants to be. Naturally, he would be scared to post his pics amongst GBers who definitely outshine him  :D :D

;D ;D ;D

He's a skinny-fat bitch, married to an ugly woman and only plays in shit movies, any getbigger could do better than that, if he wanted.  ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2011, 09:11:42 PM »
i'm the biggest homophobe here.
p.s.  why do you ask, are you single?  ;)

Thanks for asking. I am truly flattered. However I am also attached at the moment. Sorry.

Really? A homophobe? Amazing!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011, 09:22:53 PM »
;D ;D ;D

He's a skinny-fat bitch, married to an ugly woman and only plays in shit movies, any getbigger could do better than that, if he wanted.  ;D ;D

For example, Goodrum! Model looks, body to die for, and good looking partner.
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2011, 09:23:34 PM »
Anyone seen the previews for his new movie Moneyball?

Talk about a guy who has aged gracefully...isnt he almost 50?

yeah Pitt looks great, could easily pass for mid thirties. I dont think he's had much work done either (if any).
l

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2011, 08:12:26 AM »
let me clarify what i meant when i posted pitt's movies don't make money... i think if you really looked into his "success" his movies make money besides him... he's like the male demi moore when she was "hot" and making movies that were deemed "successes"... the similarity between pitt and moore is dead on to me...

what i mean is pitt like moore's movies back in the day made money IF they  made money because of the subject matter and/or the other cast members NOT because of him...

seven: morgan freeman and the subject matter

thelma and louise: the 2 leads having great chemistry together (sarandon and davis both nominated for academy awards) the great writing and the subject matter

interview with the vampire: tom cruise who was and still is a bigger star than pitt and the subject matter and based on a best selling novel.

etcetera, etcetera... pitt's movies where he is the lone STAR rarely make money.....

demi moore had the same kind of career from indecent proposal to a few good men those movies made money not because of her but because of the other bigger stars (cruise, nicholson, etc) and/or the subject matter....

mooore's movies where she was the biggest or only star flopped (g.i. jane, striptease,etc.) unfortunately for moore she is a woman... so the public and more importantly the powers that run hollywood still 90% male dominated she didn't have the luxury of failing a few times, like pitt has and can....

when i think of male stars that bring in tons of money there are just a few who have done it year after year those being hanks, cruise, smith... all 3 of these stars have brought in well over billions of dollars in box office revenue worldwide for going on 2 decades or so now...

i just don't buy in the hype of pitt or aniston... never have... whether as great talented actors or incredibly good looking people...

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2011, 09:14:17 AM »
let me clarify what i meant when i posted pitt's movies don't make money... i think if you really looked into his "success" his movies make money besides him... he's like the male demi moore when she was "hot" and making movies that were deemed "successes"... the similarity between pitt and moore is dead on to me...

what i mean is pitt like moore's movies back in the day made money IF they  made money because of the subject matter and/or the other cast members NOT because of him...

seven: morgan freeman and the subject matter

thelma and louise: the 2 leads having great chemistry together (sarandon and davis both nominated for academy awards) the great writing and the subject matter

interview with the vampire: tom cruise who was and still is a bigger star than pitt and the subject matter and based on a best selling novel.

etcetera, etcetera... pitt's movies where he is the lone STAR rarely make money.....

demi moore had the same kind of career from indecent proposal to a few good men those movies made money not because of her but because of the other bigger stars (cruise, nicholson, etc) and/or the subject matter....

mooore's movies where she was the biggest or only star flopped (g.i. jane, striptease,etc.) unfortunately for moore she is a woman... so the public and more importantly the powers that run hollywood still 90% male dominated she didn't have the luxury of failing a few times, like pitt has and can....

when i think of male stars that bring in tons of money there are just a few who have done it year after year those being hanks, cruise, smith... all 3 of these stars have brought in well over billions of dollars in box office revenue worldwide for going on 2 decades or so now...

i just don't buy in the hype of pitt or aniston... never have... whether as great talented actors or incredibly good looking people...

haha! you actually compare will smith to pit  ::)

yeah, sure, brad pitt is not a box office draw  ::) ::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2011, 09:33:20 AM »
Ha ha and as with many homophobes we now know the reason.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2011, 09:58:26 AM »
his suit is awesome, wiggs.. i bet he didn't buy that from marks and spencer !!

Tom Ford?
A