Author Topic: HOUSTON TEXANS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 32507 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: HOUSTON TEXANS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2011, 05:45:34 PM »
if ray lewis didn't dance like a fag and yell like a maniac, he's junior seau

E

Yeah, but that Baltimore win yesterday makes that dancing and yelling look ok.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2011, 09:42:09 PM »
LOL youre just mad b/c rapelisburger came to Houston and got booted...literally ;)

i'm not mad at all, it's just one loss

meanwhile your team and fans acted like it was your super bowl

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2011, 04:11:34 AM »

E
LOL didnt you say the same thing when the ravens handed them their asses in week one?

might want to get some new material son ;)

nobody is treating it as the superbowl ppl are excited b/c we did DOMINATE a supposedly good team, the defense specifically. I agree they shouldnt get to excited b/c like I said before the game the steelers offense is nothing special.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2011, 08:24:29 AM »
if ray lewis didn't dance like a fag and yell like a maniac, he's junior seau

E

You're such a fucking idiot sometimes. As logical and factual as you can be, you also say some seriously dumb shit. Yeah, Earl....Ray Lewis is just another Junior Seau. What does that even mean, given that Seau himself potentially is a possilbe hall of famer?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2011, 10:59:25 AM »

E

Why is it if someone wins, then they talk all kinds of shit, but if their team loses, then it's "just one loss".

By the way, Pittsburgh is 2-2 and 1-2 on the road... That's not exactly a good way to start the season when last year they started 4-0 I think.

It's a big deal to Houston fans because the team has been working for YEARS to try to get out of the cellar and they seem to finally be doing it.

It's a big deal to the franchise.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2011, 12:38:06 PM »
LOL didnt you say the same thing when the ravens handed them their asses in week one?

might want to get some new material son ;)

nobody is treating it as the superbowl ppl are excited b/c we did DOMINATE a supposedly good team, the defense specifically. I agree they shouldnt get to excited b/c like I said before the game the steelers offense is nothing special.

i don't need new material as long as my team has more super bowls that everybody else

your owner said it was the biggest win in franchise history, sounds like you need a new excuse SON :-*

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2011, 12:39:04 PM »
You're such a fucking idiot sometimes. As logical and factual as you can be, you also say some seriously dumb shit. Yeah, Earl....Ray Lewis is just another Junior Seau. What does that even mean, given that Seau himself potentially is a possilbe hall of famer?

i think his antics is the reason people put him on a pedestal

yes ray is a hall of famer, you can be great and still be overrated

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2011, 12:43:22 PM »
Why is it if someone wins, then they talk all kinds of shit, but if their team loses, then it's "just one loss".

By the way, Pittsburgh is 2-2 and 1-2 on the road... That's not exactly a good way to start the season when last year they started 4-0 I think.

It's a big deal to Houston fans because the team has been working for YEARS to try to get out of the cellar and they seem to finally be doing it.

It's a big deal to the franchise.

why don't you tell me?  you guys talked a lot of shit after the ravens fiasco then had nothing to say when the steelers shut out the seahawks

now you are all back to talking after a 7 point loss to a texans team on the rise

i don't expect the steelers to be super bowl contenders for at least the next 2 years, at least 5 key players are now washed up, the o line can't stay healthy and those guys weren't great to begin with

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2011, 01:09:00 PM »
The Steelers are 2-2 and it just turned October. As a Ravens fan, I find it comical that everyone is writing off the Steelers.

The Steelers have had a lot of success and a lot of lucky breaks in the last few years. Everyone was tired of seeing them win and now they're getting shit on.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2011, 02:17:10 PM »
The Steelers are 2-2 and it just turned October. As a Ravens fan, I find it comical that everyone is writing off the Steelers.

The Steelers have had a lot of success and a lot of lucky breaks in the last few years. Everyone was tired of seeing them win and now they're getting shit on.

I'm not shitting on them, I just like bustin Earl's balls... I am perfectly ok if they win out the rest of the season.

It doesn't impact my enjoyment of football in a negative way what so ever.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2011, 09:20:56 PM »
i don't need new material as long as my team has more super bowls that everybody else

your owner said it was the biggest win in franchise history, sounds like you need a new excuse SON :-*

E
thats fine he can sensationalize it, I and anyone talk to or listen to on sports radio here in Houston knows the score. Its a good win for us even though the steelers arent really the steelers this year. Their defense is still decent and we played real well against it, pretty much nullifying polumalu, knocking harrison out for a few quarters and for the most part dominating up front.

Defense looked great but again the steelers offense is not very good so we cant really go to much off of that.

Im really looking forward to the ravens game, hopefully we can get some pay back for last seasons shitty ending.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »
thats fine he can sensationalize it, I and anyone talk to or listen to on sports radio here in Houston knows the score. Its a good win for us even though the steelers arent really the steelers this year. Their defense is still decent and we played real well against it, pretty much nullifying polumalu, knocking harrison out for a few quarters and for the most part dominating up front.

Defense looked great but again the steelers offense is not very good so we cant really go to much off of that.

Im really looking forward to the ravens game, hopefully we can get some pay back for last seasons shitty ending.

If Houston beats the Ravens, that is going to be a hard fought game.

Good luck!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2011, 05:50:07 AM »
If Houston beats the Ravens, that is going to be a hard fought game.

Good luck!
Agreed, right now I think they are the best team on our schedule and they have shown they are going to be real tough this year.

We almost beat them last season but schaub melted down, he isnt good under pressure or in 2 min drills.

I think it will be a pretty good and hard fought game.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2011, 07:19:11 AM »

It seems like we play you guys every year now. But without AJ in your lineup, it's going to be tough to win on the road. Foster's a beast, no doubt and the Ravens will have a tough time containing him. But I love how aggressive the Raven's defense is playing right now.

We have a lot of players coming back from injury for the Texans game. Lee Evans and rookie Jimmy Smith return, along with Chris Carr and KR David Reed.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2011, 06:44:07 PM »
It seems like we play you guys every year now. But without AJ in your lineup, it's going to be tough to win on the road. Foster's a beast, no doubt and the Ravens will have a tough time containing him. But I love how aggressive the Raven's defense is playing right now.

We have a lot of players coming back from injury for the Texans game. Lee Evans and rookie Jimmy Smith return, along with Chris Carr and KR David Reed.
agreed, with daniels now healthy and walters coming back hopefully we will be able to stay somewhat potent in the passing game.

I freaking dislike jacoby jones and he isnt a very good number 2 receiver let alone a number one, I wonder what T.O. is doing or Randy Moss?

I knew we should have gone out and gotten another decent receiver in the off season but shiot this blows.

Our O line is playing great right now especially in teh running game. I love your guys defense and how aggressive they are I have them as my fantasy defense and Ray Rice is still a beast.

I think it will be a good game espcially if our defense is as decent as they seem to be.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2011, 07:32:40 PM »
im really curious to see how lee evans helps the offense. I picked him up for my fantasy teams and was disappointed that he was still nagged with injuries.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2011, 01:47:29 PM »
ouch... that last interception was a massive letdown.  That sucked.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2011, 01:52:03 PM »

He could have run the fucking ball in.  >:( >:(
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2011, 05:07:18 PM »
LMAO

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2011, 05:46:23 PM »
Early reports have speculated that DE Mario Williams likely tore his pectoral muscle.

9 times out of 10, that injury ends your season.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2011, 06:35:00 PM »
Ive been saying it for a while now, schaubly is not good under pressure. I think this is his biggest knock and the reason he will never be considered a top tier qb.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2011, 06:36:13 PM »
LMAO

E
LOL ahhh butt hurt earl comes back...

just remember early, we DOMINATED you...not just beat but DOMINATED ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2011, 06:37:34 PM »
Early reports have speculated that DE Mario Williams likely tore his pectoral muscle.

9 times out of 10, that injury ends your season.
yea I saw him during that play kind of let up and thought he may have hurt his finger. Pretty big loss if thats the case and he has been playing great so far.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2011, 07:05:14 PM »

my team played their worst game and your team won by only 7 points ::)

E
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2011, 07:37:53 PM »

Earl seems really distraught.  I hope he's ok. ;D