Author Topic: revolutionary new steroid 10 times stronger than test  (Read 4356 times)

michaelsmith

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
revolutionary new steroid 10 times stronger than test
« on: September 27, 2005, 12:58:20 PM »
" I believe that one of the other components is MENT (trestolone), which is almost identical to Cheque Drops - without a doubt the stongest steroid EVER - but both these compounds were altered by **** to remove the 17-alpha-methyl group which makes them FAR less liver toxic.... MENT is particularly interesting since the research I've read on it (albeit on Monkeys!) has shown it to be 10times more powerful that testosterone with regard to anabolism yet has 2 times less impact on prosterate size... "

"From what have seen EVERYone from Power Lifters to Bodybuilders are having exceptional results on this stuff!! The effects are so good. Makes you stronger Bigger Harder More Vascular Cuts body fat Makes you more focussed in the gym and Increases appetite!!

Methyl-4-hydroxynandrolone - also known as MENT (methylnortestosterone) is a potent oral nandrolone derivative. MENT is 13 times more anabolic and 3 times more androgenic than the oral steroid methyltestosterone on a mg for mg basis. To place the potency into context, anabolically Dianabol is around twice as strong as methyltestosterone. This would make MENT around 6 times more potent anabolically as Dianabol (on a mg for mg basis).

It’s 4-hydroxylated structure prevents conversion to estrogen.

i dont know if its available in the usa but in uk its the real deal ppl r going crazy over this stuff

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: revolutionary new steroid 10 times stronger than test
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 01:06:33 PM »
damn, is that what yates was taking ;D

Jdoug

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 01:18:28 PM »
this thread is going to get moved in 5..............4........ .........3............2. ..........1 shawn go ahead  ;D

Jdoug

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2005, 01:46:21 PM »
lol that was quick  :D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2005, 02:22:31 PM »
why shouldnt it be moved to the correct forum, dick ::)

arnold2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 05:01:41 PM »
i want some~
Does ip make it yet ???

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2005, 09:03:07 PM »
So is it an inject or oral?

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2005, 10:57:59 PM »
" I believe that one of the other components is MENT (trestolone), which is almost identical to Cheque Drops - without a doubt the stongest steroid EVER - but both these compounds were altered by **** to remove the 17-alpha-methyl group which makes them FAR less liver toxic.... MENT is particularly interesting since the research I've read on it (albeit on Monkeys!) has shown it to be 10times more powerful that testosterone with regard to anabolism yet has 2 times less impact on prosterate size... "

"From what have seen EVERYone from Power Lifters to Bodybuilders are having exceptional results on this stuff!! The effects are so good. Makes you stronger Bigger Harder More Vascular Cuts body fat Makes you more focussed in the gym and Increases appetite!!

Methyl-4-hydroxynandrolone - also known as MENT (methylnortestosterone) is a potent oral nandrolone derivative. MENT is 13 times more anabolic and 3 times more androgenic than the oral steroid methyltestosterone on a mg for mg basis. To place the potency into context, anabolically Dianabol is around twice as strong as methyltestosterone. This would make MENT around 6 times more potent anabolically as Dianabol (on a mg for mg basis).

It’s 4-hydroxylated structure prevents conversion to estrogen.

i dont know if its available in the usa but in uk its the real deal ppl r going crazy over this stuff

You may want to have a strong Anti-E for this one.  This shit is legal in the U.S.  There is one place that i know that has it in bulk powder.  There is a nice thread on this substance in the forum in my avatar.  Let's just say it was considered to be used as male birth control.
musclegurus.com

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2005, 11:00:25 PM »
So is it an inject or oral?

It can be made as both.  However, Ment is best as a topical solution placed underneath the boys for the best absorption.  It wasn't tested as male birth control for nothing.
musclegurus.com

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2005, 08:48:36 PM »
you gay americans can eat shit and die
uk uk uk
njk

Yeah right fag..
grundle has no sack,

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2005, 09:40:03 PM »
You may want to have a strong Anti-E for this one.  This shit is legal in the U.S.  There is one place that i know that has it in bulk powder.  There is a nice thread on this substance in the forum in my avatar.  Let's just say it was considered to be used as male birth control.

Won't be long before the UG labs start producing it and making a shitload off it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...