Author Topic: So in Islam  (Read 18024 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: So in Islam
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2011, 03:09:56 PM »
Good clip. Religion is just bunk, and it's embarrassing that grown-ass adults believe in such fairy tales.

Exactly , time to grow up children

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2011, 03:10:08 PM »

There are plenty of Muslims worldwide with money and just as much devotion as a muslim with very little money.

no

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2011, 03:13:32 PM »
Good clip. Religion is just bunk, and it's embarrassing that grown-ass adults believe in such fairy tales.

Stupid ignorant thing to say. You're one man. How can you claim all religion is bunk.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2011, 03:15:28 PM »
I don't usually care much for these threads but a lot of people act like they have religion all figured out, like it is just something for the "stupid sheep" without realizing the extent religion has shaped the world, and what really constitutes religious behavior.  if you would like to understand why, in reality, we still live in a christian world and most non-christians or non-muslims are barely any less religious than those they mock, how people have made a religion out of science, equality, human rights, and countless other things, you can read about it in these books:

http://www.amazon.com/Writings-Nietzsche-Modern-Library-Classics/dp/0679783393/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1315778975&sr=8-7

http://www.amazon.com/Stirner-Cambridge-History-Political-Thought/dp/0521450160/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1315779203&sr=1-3

http://www.amazon.com/Gay-Science-Prelude-Rhymes-Appendix/dp/0394719859/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1315779305&sr=1-1

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2011, 03:17:12 PM »
Stupid ignorant thing to say. You're one man. How can you claim all religion is bunk.

Easily , it's a story written in a book by men

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2011, 03:17:31 PM »
Klaus Fan - typical programmed Lib response, but it's a pretty simple process. If you're running around in the middle of the desert training to attack America, shooting off guns, learning to build bombs and shouting death to America I'd vaporize your fucking ass tomorrow.

If your setting up a terror cell in Berlin or Milan and are being tracked, I'd unleash the full might of the CIA upon you - with orders to eradicate you. No hesitation.

If you're a cowardly muslim cleric hiding amongst women and children while demanding death to the infidels - I'd have you removed like the Israelis do.

Soon it would become readily apparent to even the simplest radical islamist. Declare war on American and its people and war is what you'll get. No pussy footing around with limited rules of engagement - unleash the full might of the American military upon the Taliban and Al Qaeda and see how brazen radical islam acts.

But the PC Lib response is always wanting it both ways - safety at home and abroad without offending any of these batshit crazy religious zealots.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2011, 03:19:17 PM »
Why not? People's need to believe in something greater than themselves is universal, but certainly not based in any reality. You know the Christian Bible, and the Islamic Quran are works of fiction, right?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2011, 03:19:24 PM »
Klaus Fan - typical programmed Lib response, but it's a pretty simple process. If you're running around in the middle of the desert training to attack America, shooting off guns, learning to build bombs and shouting death to America I'd vaporize your fucking ass tomorrow.

If your setting up a terror cell in Berlin or Milan and are being tracked, I'd unleash the full might of the CIA upon you - with orders to eradicate you. No hesitation.

If you're a cowardly muslim cleric hiding amongst women and children while demanding death to the infidels - I'd have you removed like the Israelis do.

Soon it would become readily apparent to even the simplest radical islamist. Declare war on American and its people and war is what you'll get. No pussy footing around with limited rules of engagement - unleash the full might of the American military upon the Taliban and Al Qaeda and see how brazen radical islam acts.

But the PC Lib response is always wanting it both ways - safety at home and abroad without offending any of these batshit crazy religious zealots.

Team Bike Nut

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2011, 03:22:59 PM »
Why not? People's need to believe in something greater than themselves is universal, but certainly not based in any reality. You know the Christian Bible, and the Islamic Quran are works of fiction, right?

That's the problem when people take fiction literally and start dictating how you should live and what's best for you and your family , Bronze-age myths should be just that in the Bronze-age

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2011, 03:24:41 PM »

I don't think everything in the bible happend exactly like it says. I do think the bible gives an awesome frame work on how to live your life. It gives guidlines on how to be a great person. If more people followed the principals and morals in the bible the world would be a way better place. When I read the bible I have an awesome feeling the comes over me. It gives me peace when I'm having problems. It's funny every time I open the bible when I'm having a problem I turn to a verse that can help me. When I go to church and I hear gospel music It fills my heart with content and peace. I can feel the holy spirit wash over me. When I'm around other christians I know I don't have to worry.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2011, 03:25:14 PM »

So only liberals can be "politically programmed" eh?  ::)

And like a good American citizen you are, you are ready to execute people based on what they might do in the future. You sir, are a terrorist.

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2011, 03:25:23 PM »
Thats right, but I least I won't blow your ass up if you don't believe it.

Right you will only burn them at the stake or launch a crusade lasting hundreds of years and slaughtering innocents  ::)

Wow you are dumb even for a stupid redneck American, no wonder your country has gone to shit with morons like you living there.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2011, 03:26:10 PM »
Here's a little something for you kids to consider..

"1"

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2011, 03:27:04 PM »
So only liberals can be "politically programmed" eh?  ::)

And like a good American citizen you are, you are ready to execute people based on what they might do in the future. You sir, are a terrorist.

Klaus fan Is incapable of using logic. If you know someone is gonna try to commit murder against innocent lives you don't think it's okay to get them first?  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2011, 03:27:32 PM »
Here's a little something for you kids to consider..

"1"
Hey, Dad, what's going on? Are we making too much noise?    ;D

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2011, 03:28:46 PM »
Dirty facking muzzers

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2011, 03:29:05 PM »
Hey, Dad, what's going on? Are we making too much noise?    ;D

Whenever I hear a bunch of boys making noise by the campfire, I always wonder whether they are truly saying anything useful..

You believe in all this mumbo jumbo chimps?

"1"

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2011, 03:31:02 PM »
Klaus fan Is incapable of using logic. If you know someone is gonna try to commit murder against innocent lives you don't think it's okay to get them first?  ::)

Yeah let me go and kill my neighbour, I will tell the cops he planned to kill someone, they will let me off the hook. Oops, I'm not America.  ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2011, 03:31:31 PM »

You understand that, from their perspective, the people are not innocent?  You believe they are innocent because you believe in humanity before you believe in religion.  They believe in religion before humanity.  It's just a matter of perspective.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2011, 03:32:17 PM »
Whenever I hear a bunch of boys making noise by the campfire, I always wonder whether they are truly saying anything useful..

You believe in all this mumbo jumbo chimps?

"1"
Religion!? You must be joking. It might be lacking these days, but I believe in the agency and dignity of men, not some tinhorn god. I guess I warm towards the humanist camp.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2011, 03:32:58 PM »
You understand that, from their perspective, the people are not innocent?  You believe they are innocent because you believe in humanity before you believe in religion.  They believe in religion before humanity.  It's just a matter of perspective.

We shouldn't care what their perspective is. They're the enemy.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2011, 03:34:52 PM »
LOL. What about turning the other cheek, and all that heartwarming stuff that make you a better person, you were just talking about!? 

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2011, 03:36:20 PM »

Aaaaand there your argument loses all ground. You can't be objective in the least.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2011, 03:37:03 PM »
LOL. What about turning the other cheek, and all that heartwarming stuff that make you a better person, you were just talking about!? 

Where did it say in the bible you weren't allowed to protect family and Country?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2011, 03:37:53 PM »
The 25 cleary represents his IQ, leave poor Makaveli alone.