Author Topic: So in Islam  (Read 18027 times)

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
Re: So in Islam
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2011, 04:50:56 PM »
Hey Klaus, what happens to Christians in muslim countries?

I have a meeting with a "Christian" tomorrow.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2011, 04:54:21 PM »
Good for you

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2011, 05:00:01 PM »
We pray for their salvation thats what happens.

Oh brother hahahaha gayer than a Catholic priest.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2011, 05:07:35 PM »

klaushammad

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2011, 05:14:15 PM »

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2011, 05:15:48 PM »
Klaus Fan...finally your true colors have come through.

You're not pro-islam, you're anti-American.

So what deep rooted jealousy or personal inadequacy makes you anti-American?

Just bringing some balance into the discussion.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2011, 05:24:16 PM »
Take bacon and beer away from me and I'll fly a plane into a building.

Lol! ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2011, 05:28:46 PM »
these bastards trying to raise as much hell as possible to bring on the 13th imam oh brother religion of peace my ass  ::) about as peaceful as masturbating with a cheese grater  ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2011, 05:30:26 PM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2011, 05:45:17 PM »
these bastards trying to raise as much hell as possible to bring on the 13th imam oh brother religion of peace my ass  ::) about as peaceful as masturbating with a cheese grater  ::)

It amazes me how many sympathizers we have here on getbig. I wonder who the sympathizers voted for.

Xerxes

« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2011, 05:59:10 PM »
First of all let me say this, If you are religious, that's your problem, it's dumb, stupid and all the other synonyms but don't go preaching Jesus and christian charity if you obviously don't walk the walk

Sympathizers lololol

ONE FIFTH OF THE WORLDS POPULATION ARE MUSLIM

ONE FIFTH OF THE WORLD

YES THEY ARE ALL TERRORISTS KILLING KIDS

fucking hell

you religious nutjobs are gonna be the end of us all

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2011, 06:01:54 PM »
Muslims = good people
Christians = The Romans had the right idea

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2011, 06:03:56 PM »
If Makaveli is ready to dismiss 1.4 billion people, then so am I. He's clearly cultured and well travelled, stick it to 'em old boy!

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2011, 06:24:23 PM »
not all muslims are terrorists

but all terrorists are muslims

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2011, 06:53:43 PM »
Fuck you all  >:(
follow the arrows

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #90 on: September 12, 2011, 04:29:11 AM »
Islam is a simple religion...very straight forward,it's the people that wants to be a better muslim than Mohammad

if you look closely,the most violent muslims aren't those arabs..they are those afghanistans and indonesians
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #91 on: September 12, 2011, 06:40:52 AM »
First of all let me say this, If you are religious, that's your problem, it's dumb, stupid and all the other synonyms but don't go preaching Jesus and christian charity if you obviously don't walk the walk

Sympathizers lololol

ONE FIFTH OF THE WORLDS POPULATION ARE MUSLIM

ONE FIFTH OF THE WORLD

YES THEY ARE ALL TERRORISTS KILLING KIDS

fucking hell

you religious nutjobs are gonna be the end of us all

Meltdown

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2011, 12:50:08 PM »
How about we respect all religions? Like Coaches everyone is going to hell if you dont accept Jesus as your lord and savior.

It baffles me that grown, mature human being would believe some of this shit on blind faith...i guess its good in some way as it keeps you sheep in line to a degree and gives the dumb and hopeless hope and direction.

All religions are falls, especially the monotheistic religions: Christianity, Islam and Judaism. They worship a false god (satan), and so they are satanists. They are not going to fantasialand called heaven, and Jesus, Mohammed etcetera are falls prophets.

Only a fool believes.  :)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2011, 02:35:40 PM »
Fuck you all  >:(

Lose that so-called faith and you'll gain some respect.

Self respect.

Don't believe me?  Nothing I can do about that.   Think about this... If Jesus did the shit that ol' mo did no one in their right mind would follow him.  I'm still an atheist but I'm not an insane,fucked up, murderous pervert, retard.  islime is for retards.  Christians, real Christians follow the Christ, a real man of peace.

muslimes follow a madman.  Fuck that noise©.  Go get some self respect.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2011, 03:48:28 PM »
Klaus Fan...finally your true colors have come through.

You're not pro-islam, you're anti-American.

So what deep rooted jealousy or personal inadequacy makes you anti-American?

He's obsessed with America. You're guaranteed to him sniffing around like the Eurotrash he is in any thread about America. I chalk it up to a massive inferiority complex.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2011, 06:23:16 PM »
Lose that so-called faith and you'll gain some respect.

Self respect.

Don't believe me?  Nothing I can do about that.   Think about this... If Jesus did the shit that ol' mo did no one in their right mind would follow him.  I'm still an atheist but I'm not an insane,fucked up, murderous pervert, retard.  islime is for retards.  Christians, real Christians follow the Christ, a real man of peace.

muslimes follow a madman.  Fuck that noise©.  Go get some self respect.
Not sure how you're copyrighting 'fuck that noise', ive heard the phrase thrown around elsewhere. Fuck your noise  :D

As for your contention that Muhammed was murderous because he waged war, you are basically saying that all violence is bad in all circumstances. I do not really need to refute that; it is up to you to either convince yourself otherwise, or to not slant your judgement unfairly. In addition, there are plenty of counter-examples in muahmmed's life to suggest that he was a just and forgiving man, that you are just sweeping under the rug.

If you are not informed of the above, then it is your fault, not mine.

All disagreements aside, some of your commentary is fucking hilarious and I wish you continue to post on getbig  ;D I still can't forget when in a thread created by tbombz about dark matter you categorized his ilk as 'DOESN'T MATTER' lololol
follow the arrows

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2011, 08:13:37 AM »
Hi haider!
R

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2011, 05:46:15 PM »
Hi stells!

sorry for cussing on the religion board  ;D
follow the arrows

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2011, 06:03:23 PM »
Hi stells!

sorry for cussing on the religion board  ;D

I  moved it here afterward anyway and I think you know no one is shocked!

R

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: September 13, 2011, 06:53:20 PM »
Not sure how you're copyrighting 'fuck that noise', ive heard the phrase thrown around elsewhere. Fuck your noise  :D

As for your contention that Muhammed was murderous because he waged war, you are basically saying that all violence is bad in all circumstances. I do not really need to refute that; it is up to you to either convince yourself otherwise, or to not slant your judgement unfairly. In addition, there are plenty of counter-examples in muahmmed's life to suggest that he was a just and forgiving man, that you are just sweeping under the rug.

If you are not informed of the above, then it is your fault, not mine.

All disagreements aside, some of your commentary is fucking hilarious and I wish you continue to post on getbig  ;D I still can't forget when in a thread created by tbombz about dark matter you categorized his ilk as 'DOESN'T MATTER' lololol

"Fuck that noise" is from a film called "Jackie Brown" and repeated quite often by the character played by Samuel Jackson  ;D.  I put a © by it or sometimes a ™ just for fun.  As for the asshole mohammed, fuck that pedophile.  The memory of his atrocities against mankind need to be swept from the earth.  "Suggest" he was a just and forgiving man?   Like I said, compare him to the Christ.

Christ never murdered, raped, told anyone to murder or rape, harmed anyone or any number of shit that whole ass (more than an ass hole!) mohammed did. Prophet my ass, more in it for the profit.  Just like so many smellevangelists and imams of today.  ;D  What evil did Jesus wreak upon the world? ???

Healed the sick, restored sight to the blind and raised the dead.  No killing.  No raping. Didn't fuck anyone let alone other men's wives.   No evil.  WTF?  Sounds like a great guy.

It's not that I don't like you, rather it's the faith you've chosen to follow that I loath.  I don't spare faux christians either.  Fucking liars such as Jim and Tammy Baker or Peter Popoff are worthless. "Name it and claim it" shit heaps.   Fuck their noise and those that would believe it.  I'm unabiased in that I despise anything as base and full of shit as mohammed.  That fucker was just pissed off that the Jews told him the age of prophets was over, sooooo....Old mo went and wrote himself a new book.

So did that pile of shit joseph smith of the moron, errrr... mormon church. And yes, I can and do tell LDS what I think of their shitty made up religion.  Much evil has been done in the name of "religion" under the guise of doing it because "God" said to.  Fuck that noise.  Man wants something and to get it they often claim that ''God" told them to do whatever to get it.  mohammed, smith, any of the poops, errrr... popes.  All men bent on power grabbing.

Contrast these assholes with Jesus of Nazareth. I'm pure 100 percent atheist but if I were to believe in anything it would be in the goodness of that man's gospel and not the bullshit of mohammed, smith, or the pope to name but three.   Thus endeth the lesson on the truth for the day. ;D