Author Topic: BEST ORAL I EVER TRIED  (Read 11868 times)

dustin

Re: BEST ORAL I EVER TRIED
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2011, 08:51:18 PM »
Everything there is good except for the epistane.  Stuff is worthless.

Epistane wasn't bad. My bloodwork didn't budge a c*nt hair when I took this stuff and there were appreciable gains. If I had access to it and were cutting, it'd be a steroid I'd definitely consider. It's nothing extraordinary but for $20-$30 it's a steal.

These fly-by-night shell companies that were selling designer steroids were awesome!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2011, 09:51:31 PM »
This spring i won some real money playing online poker and i have a connection who had some serious amounts of:

M1T
Superdrol
Halodrol (Oral Turinabol)
Madol
Epistane

So seeing that i had plenty of extra cash, i bought a shitload of all of the above... :D After reading this thread i feel pretty "clever"  8).

PS. I have been of gear for a long time (relatively speaking) and i'm planning on using some of these along test, deca and hgh. All in relatively small dosages and if i don't get sides that bad this time (sometimes i do and sometimes i don't ??? ) i'll ramp up the dosages...

CLEVER?

LOL ORALS ARE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR THE COMESTIC LOOK OF TOMMOROW NEVER A BASE. SHOULDA STOCKED UP ON TEST AND/OR GH. ORALS ILL HARDLY USE AGAIN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2011, 09:53:20 PM »
I started Superman Superdrol this morning, its meant to be top notch stuff

TAKE IT BEFORE A CARB AND PROTEIN MEAL LIKE 10 MINS BEFORE AND ULL JUST BLOW UP.

PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANE SUPERDRONE I USED 5MG BEFORE FOUR MEALS(40-50G CARB 40-50G PROTEIN & TRACE FAT)...SHIT WAS INSANE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2011, 10:00:27 PM »
The best oral I ever used was hands down BD Turinabol !!
Global Anabolic makes a good Tbol too

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 11:00:33 PM »
Global Anabolic makes a good Tbol too

You referring to this...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 03:06:34 AM »
CLEVER?

LOL ORALS ARE ICING ON THE CAKE FOR THE COMESTIC LOOK OF TOMMOROW NEVER A BASE. SHOULDA STOCKED UP ON TEST AND/OR GH. ORALS ILL HARDLY USE AGAIN.

Yes, i know oral are just icing and won't replace a test base, i bought plenty of aforementioned products because orals were the only thing i didn't have plenty at the time and also i got them really cheap...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2011, 06:28:22 AM »

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2011, 06:30:50 AM »
BTW. To answer to this thread i think the best oral i ever used was British Dispensary Anabol 5 mg from a Thai pharmacy. Second to that is/was any legit t-bol.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 02:11:58 PM »
50mg REAL Halotestin per day for 8 weeks.

Shit turns you into a Silverback gorilla.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 04:23:52 PM »
50mg REAL Halotestin per day for 8 weeks.

Shit turns you into a Silverback gorilla.

8)

Yeah that's true, real true blue Halotestin is pretty awesome. Still the Dbol Luolamies mentioned is still IMO the best oral ever overall when you consider the strength and size it can bring about. Bad thing about Halo is finding true blue Halo....so much garbage out there.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2011, 02:45:09 AM »
BTW. To answer to this thread i think the best oral i ever used was British Dispensary Anabol 5 mg from a Thai pharmacy. Second to that is/was any legit t-bol.

Ive used plenty of those.  ;) bloat you up quick.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2011, 11:48:51 AM »
Ive used plenty of those.  ;) bloat you up quick.

Maybe I'm lucky but I actually really believe bloating can be very easily controlled. I've taken 100mg/ed of Anabol plenty of times without any serious bloating issues.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2011, 08:09:17 PM »
CLEVER?

HAHAHAHAH! Yet  You were born in 1991, correct?..so not much older than me, yet you are giving advice to a top amateur Okami who is 30? ???  Notice the stuff I used to post was all just sharing/questioning info of what vets like Disgusted,, gh15, and Van have told me personally, you on the other hand talk like you have done it which you haven't. I mean you tell me you use low doses in pm's am I wrong?  Do you have pics of what you looked like on high doses? There is a  Big difference between sharing information around the board trying to start discussions in a humerous manner which I do :)   vs acting like you have done  it ;)

Disgusted has said many  times that Arnold relied HEAVILY on orals.
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2011, 10:16:08 PM »
HAHAHAHAH! Yet  You were born in 1991, correct?..so not much older than me, yet you are giving advice to a top amateur Okami who is 30? ???  Notice the stuff I used to post was all just sharing/questioning info of what vets like Disgusted,, gh15, and Van have told me personally, you on the other hand talk like you have done it which you haven't. I mean you tell me you use low doses in pm's am I wrong?  Do you have pics of what you looked like on high doses? There is a  Big difference between sharing information around the board trying to start discussions in a humerous manner which I do :)   vs acting like you have done  it ;)

UM REALIZE WHO I QUOTED

Quote from: Luolamies on September 13, 2011, 11:53:48 AM
This spring i won some real money playing online poker and i have a connection who had some serious amounts of:

M1T
Superdrol
Halodrol (Oral Turinabol)
Madol
Epistane

So seeing that i had plenty of extra cash, i bought a shitload of all of the above...  After reading this thread i feel pretty "clever"  .

PS. I have been of gear for a long time (relatively speaking) and i'm planning on using some of these along test, deca and hgh. All in relatively small dosages and if i don't get sides that bad this time (sometimes i do and sometimes i don't  ) i'll ramp up the dosages...

YA, UM

1) THATS NOT OKAMI

2) MY ADVICE TO OKAMI WAS TO TAKE SD BEFORE CARB MEALS.

IF YOU CAN REALLY CALL IT "ADVICE" JUST A SUGGESTION NOTHING I SAID WAS THE END ALL, BE ALL

U PATHETIC FAT SHIT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2011, 10:50:07 PM »
UM REALIZE WHO I QUOTED

YA, UM :'(

1) THATS NOT OKAMI

2) MY ADVICE TO OKAMI WAS TO TAKE SD BEFORE CARB MEALS.

IF YOU CAN REALLY CALL IT "ADVICE" JUST A SUGGESTION NOTHING I SAID WAS THE END ALL, BE ALL

U PATHETIC FAT SHIT.

If I were 185lbs  on 20iu of gh I would be mad too :'(
l

chess315

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2011, 12:45:12 AM »

I agree to and i am no one as unhealthy as orals are why do people run them if they could get by without them I dont think you can get as big as possible without either orals or esterless injects. Thats one reason people got bigger easier in the old days they popped handfuls of pills.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2011, 01:54:27 AM »
Maybe I'm lucky but I actually really believe bloating can be very easily controlled. I've taken 100mg/ed of Anabol plenty of times without any serious bloating issues.

"bloating can be very easily controlled"...Agreed

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2011, 04:42:28 AM »

Damn 100mg ED and your face didnt bloat at all? See thats what I liked about the Halodrol not only did it get me jack me up 15-18 pds within 3 weeks depending on  what I ate. I got absolutely no bloat! picture the best anadrol you ever took stacked with 30-50mg halotestin all in one tab thats how the REAL Halodrol -50 worked for me. I was only using 50 mg of test suspension a day and I got a little bloat off of that after a about 10 days. but the oral was clean no bloat at all. Every time I run dbol I am a dead give away I get test face.especially at 100mg ED

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2011, 10:40:37 PM »
If I were 185lbs  on 20iu of gh I would be mad too :'(

YOU FAT DUMB FUCK.YOU'VE BEEN OWNED A MILLION TIMES AND RECENTLY BACKPEDALED IN A PM EXCHANGE WITH ME PUSSY.

JUST STARTED 4IU GH THOUGH...LOL AT 20. KEEP MAKING URSELF FEEL BETTER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2011, 12:08:19 AM »
5'10 194 what a monster :)
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2011, 07:47:03 AM »
5'10 194 what a monster :)

ACCORDING TO GH15, 5'10 195 LEAN IS GREAT BODYBUILD.

BETTER THAN UR 5'10,220LB FAT ASS.

BUT WEIGHTS JUST A NUMBER, ITS ABOUT CONDITION AND STRUCTURE. UR JUST FAT. COME DOWN TO 6% BODY FAT AND LETS SEE HOW MUCH U WEIGH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO