Author Topic: BEST ORAL I EVER TRIED  (Read 11869 times)

whitewidow

BEST ORAL I EVER TRIED
« on: September 12, 2011, 03:02:01 AM »
This was the strngest oral steroid I have ever used! It was sold over the web and at the 2005 mr.olympia contest. it was gaspari nutrition gaspari Halodrol-50. the real deal Halodrol-50 this Halodrol-50 was only sold for 1 month before it was sent to don catlin at the ucla lab for testing. don catlin is the same guy who tested the cream and the clear victor conte was sending top trainers. they made knockoffs after the real stuff was taken off the market but the real halodrol-50
was oral turinabol, DMT(Madol) desoxy metthyl testosterone) and it also had a masking agent this stuff was 45$ for 30 tabs and worth every penny. this stuff rocked. I used it for 30 days with suspension and got HUGE! Lean Huge! this stuff gave you some crazy strength gains! best jumpstart oral i have used bar none! and it was legal at the time! here is the test of what was in it.

Steroids Detected In Dietary Tablets

By Amy Shipley
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, November 30, 2005

A dietary supplement marketed to fitness and health enthusiasts on the Internet and in body-building shops contains anabolic steroids linked to two of the biggest doping scandals in sports history, including the renowned case involving East German Olympic athletes in the 1960s and '70s, according to a prominent researcher.

The supplement, which is sold under the name Halodrol-50, contains a steroid that closely resembles Oral-Turinabol, the principal steroid used to fuel East Germany's secret, systematic sports doping program, according to Don Catlin of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory.

Catlin said it also contains DMT, or madol, a steroid federal authorities say was developed for Bay Area Laboratory Co-operative (BALCO), the California nutritional supplement company at the center of a scheme to provide prominent professional athletes with undetectable performance-enhancing drugs.
ad_icon
Click here!

Catlin analyzed the makeup of Halodrol-50 for The Washington Post, which purchased the product on the Internet and reimbursed the Los Angeles researcher for the cost of the testing.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: BEST ORAL I EVER TRIED
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 03:22:23 AM »
Do you think Halodrol-50 was better than real Oral Turinabol?

Thunderdome approved

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 03:21:56 PM »
The best oral I ever used was hands down BD Turinabol !!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 04:46:17 PM »
M1t got me super strong..wish I could still get my hands on it

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 04:52:01 PM »
I thought this thread was going to be about the best pussy you ever ate :)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 04:56:01 PM »
I thought this thread was going to be about the best pussy you ever ate :)

LOL!!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 04:57:07 PM »
Never got to try this stuff. Hard to imagine anything beating the 5mg pinks but maybe that's just me. Like I said, I never got to try Halodrol.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 05:05:57 PM »
Never got to try this stuff. Hard to imagine anything beating the 5mg pinks but maybe that's just me. Like I said, I never got to try Halodrol.

is there any left????..an it be bought on the web?

chess315

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 06:29:00 PM »
well its not really a single oral its a combination of drugs. Im sure if you took other combos it would be pretty impressive to

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 07:04:52 PM »
Do you think Halodrol-50 was better than real Oral Turinabol?

I tried the british dragon TBol like most of you guys and that stuff rocked too. But this product also had DMT and a masking agent in it it was more potent -IMO and made you alot stronger than TBol. It was seriously like a anadrol with no water retention. this product rocked! bruce kneller compounded it and the powder was as pure as can be as kneller had the chinese connection a wife who spoke mandarin and months he spent touring chem wharehouses in china it was amazing stuff. You took a dose 50-100mg and you could definately feel it. its one of the steroids where you can actually feel it working and the results were crazy! British dragon Tbol was amazing too but I would take the real halodrol over the british dragon oral turinabol. Im not sure how it would of worked without the desoxy methyl testosterone in it or the masking agent if it didnt have those 2 compounds It might not have been as good as real british dragon oral turinabol. All I can say from my experience This product wich was over the counter for a month got me jacked! more so than the british dragon T-Bol wich was also a great drug. I love Turinabol but this was something else it hit you diffrent made you feel agressive and the strength gains were much greater than regular TBol

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 07:07:17 PM »
The best oral I ever used was hands down BD Turinabol !!

I liked the british dragon oral turinabol myself. but this was a step above BD turinabol

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 07:11:01 PM »
M1t got me super strong..wish I could still get my hands on it

Methyl 1-Test was another great steroid. halodrol-50 was pretty close to M1T but cleaner. same results quick weight gain that is basically all muscle and crazy strength gains.There is still M1T being sold but its under these weird canadian brands. Not as good as the gaspari M1T or the legal gear M1T. M1T was another crazy oral very cheap stuff though halodrol-50 was something special! very lucky if you got a real box of halodrol-50 as it was only around for a month or 2

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 08:53:15 PM »
that stuff was good, but the original anabolic extreme superdrol was the strongest shit i have ever taken.  I wish they still made it.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 10:00:57 PM »
SUPERDRONE WAS FUCKING HEAVEN. RED & YELLOW HAVOC WAS FUCKING SICK TOO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 10:24:49 PM »
that stuff was good, but the original anabolic extreme superdrol was the strongest shit i have ever taken.  I wish they still made it.

actually the original designer supplements superdrol was the strongest ever made. It was made by sledge(matt cahill) this was the first superdrol ever released. it was first sold just in powder form and it was tested and was 99%. They then started  bottling it up under the designer supplements superdrol. Kevin smith the owner of anabolic xtreme actually hired sledge to make his superdrol so technically the anabolic xtreme superdrol is the same as designer supplements superdrol they were just sub contracted by kevin smith.  anabolic xtreme had nothing to do with the production of superdrol they just sold it. there batch wasnt quite as strong as what designer supplements was selling even though it was made by sledge the same guy who was the first to introduce superdrol the powder was only like 96% instead of 98-99% like the first batch designer supplements released.even 2-3% purity can make a big diffrence as people back then would notice the designer supplements superdrol was alot stronger than anabolic xtreme's superol. even designer supplements had a batch that wasnt that great nothing like the first few introductory batches.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2011, 10:25:18 PM »
Methyl 1-Test was another great steroid. halodrol-50 was pretty close to M1T but cleaner. same results quick weight gain that is basically all muscle and crazy strength gains.There is still M1T being sold but its under these weird canadian brands. Not as good as the gaspari M1T or the legal gear M1T. M1T was another crazy oral very cheap stuff though halodrol-50 was something special! very lucky if you got a real box of halodrol-50 as it was only around for a month or 2

I tried the M1T and I simply never thought I got that much out of it. I know a lot of guys who swear this was a good product but I just never found it to be worth that much. Maybe that's just me, could be something about it just didn't click right on the inside, I'm not sure.

dustin

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2011, 10:51:35 PM »
Fuck, this is bringing me back to my newb days where I didn't know how good I had it. I wanna do m1t until my liver and kidneys hurt so bad I can't move!!! lol

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 02:40:50 AM »
I tried the M1T and I simply never thought I got that much out of it. I know a lot of guys who swear this was a good product but I just never found it to be worth that much. Maybe that's just me, could be something about it just didn't click right on the inside, I'm not sure.

what brand was it and what mg amount did you take daily? I know guys who couldnt even finish a bottle it was so strong! 30-50mg was all you needed and that was for the big boys. you could make gains off just 10-20 mg. I still swear by the original halodrol -50 because it was made by bruce kneller someone who had great raw material connections. I wish i could still get the real deal halodrol-50 if you got a box of the real Halodrol-50 consider yourself lucky you got to try it. I have tried all orals and halodrol-50 was by far the best oral steroid I ever tried. I used it for 4 weeks to jumpstart a cycle and within the first few weeks i had already gotten 16 pds and an inch on my biceps.. This was just a quick 8 week cycle to look good for the women because summer was approaching. The remaining 4 weeks i just used suspension daily then nailed a good pct. alot of HCG,clomid, DHEA, Trib,vitargo. got my hpta back in check quickly. DHEA is a very underrated PCT supplement.the rest of the summer I just used OTC supplements. One thing about the halodrol it really made you lethargic after you were done using it. I didnt really feel like working out. after my oct I didnt touch a weight for about 10 days. I had hit the wieghts at a level I never hit them like that before and was just gassed. I was able to lift heavier than I ever have before. Dont be fooled halodrol-50 is long gone there are still knockoffs on the open market even made by gaspari i think but the REAL Halodrol-50 sold at the 2005 mr.olympia comp and online for a few months is banned and gone. alot of knockoffs were made after the ban but dont buy into it. Halodrol-50 is long gone! its funny that the craziest oral steroid was sold legally since it was designer. like the article said the DMT(MADOL) in it was made for balco back in the day.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 05:06:08 AM »
I started Superman Superdrol this morning, its meant to be top notch stuff

lesaucer

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2011, 08:46:33 AM »
i tried both dbol and abombs, abombs at 100mg ed, dbol went up to 100mg for some days i even got nosebleeds, tried it again months later and nosebleed again at like 50mg! fuck dbol. anyway, i wanna say that superdrol fucking destroy those 2 compounds, and i didnt noticed any side from what i remember. i need to get some more

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2011, 09:02:30 AM »

what brand was it and what mg amount did you take daily? I know guys who couldnt even finish a bottle it was so strong! 30-50mg was all you needed and that was for the big boys. you could make gains off just 10-20 mg. I still swear by the original halodrol -50 because it was made by bruce kneller someone who had great raw material connections. I wish i could still get the real deal halodrol-50 if you got a box of the real Halodrol-50 consider yourself lucky you got to try it. I have tried all orals and halodrol-50 was by far the best oral steroid I ever tried. I used it for 4 weeks to jumpstart a cycle and within the first few weeks i had already gotten 16 pds and an inch on my biceps.. This was just a quick 8 week cycle to look good for the women because summer was approaching. The remaining 4 weeks i just used suspension daily then nailed a good pct. alot of HCG,clomid, DHEA, Trib,vitargo. got my hpta back in check quickly. DHEA is a very underrated PCT supplement.the rest of the summer I just used OTC supplements. One thing about the halodrol it really made you lethargic after you were done using it. I didnt really feel like working out. after my oct I didnt touch a weight for about 10 days. I had hit the wieghts at a level I never hit them like that before and was just gassed. I was able to lift heavier than I ever have before. Dont be fooled halodrol-50 is long gone there are still knockoffs on the open market even made by gaspari i think but the REAL Halodrol-50 sold at the 2005 mr.olympia comp and online for a few months is banned and gone. alot of knockoffs were made after the ban but dont buy into it. Halodrol-50 is long gone! its funny that the craziest oral steroid was sold legally since it was designer. like the article said the DMT(MADOL) in it was made for balco back in the day.

Honestly I can't remember what brands I tried.

i tried both dbol and abombs, abombs at 100mg ed, dbol went up to 100mg for some days i even got nosebleeds, tried it again months later and nosebleed again at like 50mg! fuck dbol. anyway, i wanna say that superdrol fucking destroy those 2 compounds, and i didnt noticed any side from what i remember. i need to get some more

Sounds like you have blood pressure issues with Dbol.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, 11:53:48 AM »
This spring i won some real money playing online poker and i have a connection who had some serious amounts of:

M1T
Superdrol
Halodrol (Oral Turinabol)
Madol
Epistane

So seeing that i had plenty of extra cash, i bought a shitload of all of the above... :D After reading this thread i feel pretty "clever"  8).

PS. I have been of gear for a long time (relatively speaking) and i'm planning on using some of these along test, deca and hgh. All in relatively small dosages and if i don't get sides that bad this time (sometimes i do and sometimes i don't ??? ) i'll ramp up the dosages...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 12:27:32 PM »
This spring i won some real money playing online poker and i have a connection who had some serious amounts of:

M1T
Superdrol
Madol
Epistane

So seeing that i had plenty of extra cash, i bought a shitload of all of the above... :D After reading this thread i feel pretty "clever"  8).

PS. I have been of gear for a long time (relatively speaking) and i'm planning on using some of these along test, deca and hgh. All in relatively small dosages and if i don't get sides that bad this time (sometimes i do and sometimes i don't ??? ) i'll ramp up the dosages...

how about sharing your "connection" or selling us some yourself....for a hefty profit for yourself of course

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2011, 01:01:39 PM »
how about sharing your "connection"

He's just a friend who has a supplement store and needed to get rid of products like these fast...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2011, 06:20:44 PM »

M1T
Superdrol
Madol
Epistane

Everything there is good except for the epistane.  Stuff is worthless.