Author Topic: Test flu? Need your advices  (Read 898 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Test flu? Need your advices
« on: September 12, 2011, 08:25:59 AM »
I've been getting 1ml 200 mg shot of Pfizer test cyp per week as part of my TRT program for 6 weeks now from my doctor.  No issues from it.  It has become harder to make appts so the Dr gave me a script of Sandoz Test Cyp 10 ml 200mg.  I took my first shot at home on Friday.  It was a bit more than 1 ml (maybe 250-300mg shot).  I cleaned the vial with alcholol swabs, took care of the needle, took care of the area it was injected in and all seemed fine.

Then Saturday I got hit hard with a ton of bricks.  My fever hit 101, my joints were killing me, I had no appetite and I just wanted to sleep.  Classic fly symptoms.  I checked the injection site and there was no infeciton and no redness so it didn't seem like I was fighting some infection.

On Sunday I still felt like shit and remembered hearing about test flu. That I can have all of the fly symptoms but no flu.  Is this possibly what it was? 

NewDawn

• Getbig II
Re: Test flu? Need your advices
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 10:40:44 AM »
I doubt it was test flu. Probably just real flu. At the doses your running(sounds like you've been on a while) I doubt you would experience any flu symptoms. Usually test flu comes at the beginning of a cycle from higher doses, not replacement doses.