Author Topic: Derek Poundstone Training For WSM 2011 - VIDEO  (Read 8715 times)

w8m8

Derek Poundstone Training For WSM 2011 - VIDEO
« on: September 12, 2011, 12:38:24 PM »
He is probably at the comp by now (think it takes place this week?) and from this recent vid is looking in great form:

Big and solid, but there is no fucking way he would go over 60 secs with GSP, and would certainly be murdered by Overeem though; to say otherwise is dopey mad talk, of the kind that pours from the spastic chops of Coach!

;)

Swlabr

Re: Derek Poundstone Training For WSM 2011 - VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 12:49:03 PM »
Blows my mind.

w8m8

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 12:54:55 PM »
That's TRAINING  :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 12:58:40 PM »
This cat would smash that tiny tit GSP into another dimension.  :D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 01:05:29 PM »
That man is huge and built like an anvil, but where does fist fighting come into play here I miss something?..  ???

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 01:06:21 PM »
 :)

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 01:10:24 PM »
He is probably at the comp by now (think it takes place this week?) and from this recent vid is looking in great form:

Big and solid, but there is no fucking way he would go over 60 secs with GSP, and would certainly be murdered by Overeem though; to say otherwise is dopey mad talk, of the kind that pours from the spastic chops of Coach!

;)

Why does bb, pl, or strongman talk always turn into them vs mma/fighters lol? He would get viciously lit up, but doubt he cares as he competes in a totally different sport where those other guys couldn't hang no matter what fanboys say.. in fighting there are always at least fluke upset chances, those are far less in strong man events though.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 01:15:47 PM »
On topic though, that's a pretty cool looking workout and I'm a fan because that dude isn't just strong as shit, he looks the part too.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 01:18:39 PM »
Why does bb, pl, or strongman talk always turn into them vs mma/fighters lol? He would get viciously lit up, but doubt he cares as he competes in a totally different sport where those other guys couldn't hang no matter what fanboys say.. in fighting there are always at least fluke upset chances, those are far less in strong man events though.

Im sure Phil 'The Power' Taylor would smoke him in a game of darts too but why not mention that? It always comes down to fighting it seems lol, like seeing a guy driving a nicer car than you and saying, "ya but you wouldnt last 3 seconds in the cage with me!" like what in the fck  ???

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 01:32:56 PM »
Im sure Phil 'The Power' Taylor would smoke him in a game of darts too but why not mention that? It always comes down to fighting it seems lol, like seeing a guy driving a nicer car than you and saying, "ya but you wouldnt last 3 seconds in the cage with me!" like what in the fck  ???

Yeah I know, put Donald Trump on a bench press or in a cage and he ain't shit! doubt he gives too shits and neither does the majority of the world lol

Maybe its fighting because fighting is the most basic competition and shows who the toughest really is, that would matter if strong men or bbs acted like they were the toughest because they have big muscles, which most don't (though there are plenty of gym meathead who try to play tough because of this and prob lift weight for this illusion).

w8m8

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 01:36:04 PM »
Why does bb, pl, or strongman talk always turn into them vs mma/fighters lol?

It always comes down to fighting it seems lol, like seeing a guy driving a nicer car than you and saying, "ya but you wouldnt last 3 seconds in the cage with me!" like what in the fck  ???

I blame Swede , Coach and Sucky  ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 03:21:54 PM »
Excellent video - hope he finally gets the WSM win.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 04:27:53 PM »
Yeah I know, put Donald Trump on a bench press or in a cage and he ain't shit! doubt he gives too shits and neither does the majority of the world lol

Maybe its fighting because fighting is the most basic competition and shows who the toughest really is, that would matter if strong men or bbs acted like they were the toughest because they have big muscles, which most don't (though there are plenty of gym meathead who try to play tough because of this and prob lift weight for this illusion).

It all comes down to the common inferiority complex where the weak can't handle things that make them look like the lesser man, so they blurt out something totally off the wall which happens to be the most primal form of dominance- fighting.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 04:31:08 PM »
You guys are hilarious. I said what I did to poke fun at those other threads. Sheesh.  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 04:34:15 PM »

;)

Shut the fuck up, whore.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2011, 04:35:30 PM »
You guys are hilarious. I said what I did to poke fun at those other threads. Sheesh.  ::)

So you weren't being serious at any point in those other threads?

w8m8

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2011, 04:41:13 PM »
  Shut the fuck up, whore.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Make me you big canine snapping gorilla  :-*

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 04:55:55 PM »
It all comes down to the common inferiority complex where the weak can't handle things that make them look like the lesser man, so they blurt out something totally off the wall which happens to be the most primal form of dominance- fighting.

That's basically the engine that drives Getbig....people cutting down others to their level.

it's why fat idiots that don't even work out criticize guys who have won BBing competitons.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 05:02:49 PM »
That's basically the engine that drives Getbig....people cutting down others to their level.

it's why fat idiots that don't even work out criticize guys who have won BBing competitons.

What I dont understand is how these people stumble across a cult bodybuilding website and post on it religiously when they dont even train. Also, I notice the people who continuously shit on you are the ones who have never posted present circa pictures. Isn't that also strange? Or maybe just coincidence I dunno.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 06:09:57 PM »
permabulkers  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 06:49:52 PM »
Make me you big canine snapping gorilla

It is too bad you don't have a man in your life to teach you your place. Here is a hint for you...you will never be one of the boys, just like you will never stop bleeding from your hole every month or have orgasms - women can only orgasm via the clitoris and it is extremely hard. It is not my fault that you were born biologically inferior. At the end of the day, I am a man and you are not. And this is all that matters. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 07:46:03 PM »
So you weren't being serious at any point in those other threads?

In those threads, yeah, was being serious. Here, though, I am just trying to fuck with ya.  :D

Regardless, GSP would get very badly hurt fuckin' with Poundstone.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2011, 07:48:59 PM »
  It is too bad you don't have a man in your life to teach you your place. Here is a hint for you...you will never be one of the boys, just like you will never stop bleeding from your hole every month or have orgasms - women can only orgasm via the clitoris and it is extremely hard. It is not my fault that you were born biologically inferior. At the end of the day, I am a man and you are not. And this is all that matters. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

8)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2011, 07:52:53 PM »
  Shut the fuck up, whore.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

such a dirty mouth
are you looking
to be tied up
and punished
again big boy

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2011, 07:53:54 PM »

;)

You're right he would snap GSP in 10 seconds