Author Topic: this abortion slope is really getting slippery  (Read 1346 times)

bears

• Getbig IV
this abortion slope is really getting slippery
« on: September 12, 2011, 01:26:56 PM »
http://culturerev.com/2011/09/the-latest-type-of-acceptable-abortion-strangling-your-newborn/

Wow.  I'm going to grab some popcorn and watch a bunch of people try and defend this.  This should be good. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: this abortion slope is really getting slippery
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 01:50:21 PM »
not sure how anyone could defend that shit.  Very disturbing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 01:57:34 PM »
not sure how anyone could defend that shit.  Very disturbing.

Already been done by our Dear President bro.   

Write a letter to the WH and he can send you his speeches defending live birth abortion.     

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 02:38:32 PM »
Already been done by our Dear President bro.   

Write a letter to the WH and he can send you his speeches defending live birth abortion.     
you're saying Obama supported the right of mothers to carry their babies 9 months, give birth to them, strangle them and then toss them over a fence? ::)  Something tells me you're once again exaggerating.  I'm not for abortion unless it's for fucked up shit like rape or a child that isn't going to live anyway so I don't agree with Obama's position but your ability to stretch the facts without blinking an eye is disturbing.

Here's the full story with both sides of what you're talking about with Obama, I can't see remotely where this means that Obama would support this woman killing her newborn baby and chucking it over a fence.
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/obama-and-infanticide/

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 02:41:27 PM »
Classic 33333   ;D

Aside from that, what a tragic story and how this gal doesn't go to prison i don't know.  WHACKED

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 02:42:56 PM »
you're saying Obama supported the right of mothers to carry their babies 9 months, give birth to them, strangle them and then toss them over a fence? ::)  Something tells me you're once again exaggerating.  I'm not for abortion unless it's for fucked up shit like rape or a child that isn't going to live anyway so I don't agree with Obama's position but your ability to stretch the facts without blinking an eye is disturbing.

Here's the full story with both sides of what you're talking about with Obama, I can't see remotely where this means that Obama would support this woman killing her newborn baby and chucking it over a fence.
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/08/obama-and-infanticide/

There were many debates on this, many on which you posted. 

Look it up.  obama defended a policy that allowed a doctor carry out a live birth abortion because that was the mothers' intent.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 02:47:28 PM »
There were many debates on this, many on which you posted.  

Look it up.   obama defended a policy that allowed a doctor carry out a live birth abortion because that was the mothers' intent.    
what the fuck do you think I just did... I looked it up.

"In 2002, Obama said that he thought Illinois already had laws sufficient to ensure that children that survived abortion received care. The proposed law would have required two doctors instead of one in the case of a live birth to ensure that care would be provided. "If these are children who are being born alive, I, at least, have confidence that a doctor who is in the room is going to make sure that they’re looked after," Obama said then.

At no time did Obama say that children born prematurely can be legally killed.
To reiterate what’s not in dispute: Obama opposed "born alive" legislation in Illinois and gave several reasons for opposing the proposals. But at no time did he make the argument that infants who survived botched abortions should be killed.

"

PANTS ON FIRE
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/mar/10/rick-santorum/rick-santorum-said-obama-said-any-child-born-prema/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 02:49:29 PM »
what the fuck do you think I just did... I looked it up.

"In 2002, Obama said that he thought Illinois already had laws sufficient to ensure that children that survived abortion received care. The proposed law would have required two doctors instead of one in the case of a live birth to ensure that care would be provided. "If these are children who are being born alive, I, at least, have confidence that a doctor who is in the room is going to make sure that they’re looked after," Obama said then.

At no time did Obama say that children born prematurely can be legally killed."

PANTS ON FIRE
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/mar/10/rick-santorum/rick-santorum-said-obama-said-any-child-born-prema/

Yeah ok, Obama is always being too cute by half on that. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 02:50:33 PM »
tic toc tic toc

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 02:52:34 PM »
tic toc tic toc

Tic toc what - obama lied his ass off in the quote he pasted. 

Collosus and Beach already posted obamas lies on this.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 02:54:26 PM »
Yeah ok, Obama is always being too cute by half on that. 
So we went from you suggesting Obama supports a mother's right to strangle her newborn and chuck it over a fence to you saying "Obama is always being too cute" ::)

mmmkay....

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 02:55:05 PM »
I don't see it.

Quote the lie, don't spam articles.  quote the exact lie and link it. plz.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 02:56:20 PM »
Tic toc what - obama lied his ass off in the quote he pasted. 

Collosus and Beach already posted obamas lies on this.   
I like how neither of the major fact checking sites can conclude this the way you have so you just keep your opinion and say Obama and the known facts are bullshit lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 02:57:05 PM »
So we went from you suggesting Obama supports a mother's right to strangle her newborn and chuck it over a fence to you saying "Obama is always being too cute" ::)

mmmkay....

He supports the idea that if a mother wants an abortion, but the baby somehow is born alive for some reason, that it is ok to let the baby die or otherwise since that was the intent of the mother, to have the abortion.  

Call it what you want, same end result.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 02:59:38 PM »
He supports the idea that if a mother wants an abortion, but the baby somehow is born alive for some reason, that it is ok to let the baby die or otherwise since that was the intent of the mother, to have the abortion.  

Call it what you want, same end result.  
Well, one thing for sure, you pretty much just admitted that you didn't read the fact checking sites I posted on this issue...  Way to go 3333, typical.  In fact there were already laws on the books in that state that stipulated medical help be given to viable babies born alive.  If you would have read the information, you would know that. It also indicates Obama was well aware of that in the cases he made on this issue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2011, 03:03:17 PM »
Well, one thing for sure, you pretty much just admitted that you didn't read the fact checking sites I posted on this issue...  Way to go 3333, typical.  In fact there were already laws on the books in that state that stipulated medical help be given to viable babies born alive.  If you would have read the information, you would know that. It also indicates Obama was well aware of that in the cases he made on this issue.

I read everything on this and everyone knows obama lied his ass off.   Sorry - his qualified statements to CYA dont cover it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2011, 03:11:32 PM »
I read everything on this and everyone knows obama lied his ass off.   Sorry - his qualified statements to CYA dont cover it.  
you read everything on this as it was provided by rightwing sources you trust on this.  The ones that bash Obama daily.  You didn't read the two fact checking links I provided that cover both sides of the controversy and conclude without bias that there is no evidense to accuse Obama of what you are accusing him of.  But somehow you think it's cool to say Obama would support what this woman did in the original post. ::)

LOL, You say nobody takes me serious when infact you constantly give reasons like this for people to not take you serious.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 03:13:04 PM »
.....................tic toc tic toc

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 03:15:05 PM »
you read everything on this as it was provided by rightwing sources you trust on this.  The ones that bash Obama daily.  You didn't read the two fact checking links I provided that cover both sides of the controversy and conclude without bias that there is no evidense to accuse Obama of what you are accusing him of.  But somehow you think it's cool to say Obama would support what this woman did in the original post. ::)

LOL, You say nobody takes me serious when infact you constantly give reasons like this for people to not take you serious.

Difference is that most of those sources have been dead right on everything about obama.  Whether its the failed health care, the radical appiontments, the lies, the economic agenda, his energy insanity, etc. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 03:17:15 PM »
Difference is that most of those sources have been dead right on everything about obama.  Whether its the failed health care, the radical appiontments, the lies, the economic agenda, his energy insanity, etc.  
Making a great case for why people should take you serious...  LOL... "My rightwing sources are spot on about Obama, I don't need no stinking fact checks"

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 03:22:10 PM »
Right wing or left wing sources would never lie, propagate, spin or bend the truth.

EVER.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 03:23:26 PM »
3333, you suggested Obama would be in support of what the mother did in the original post.  How does anything you've posted or bumped back that up?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2011, 03:25:44 PM »
Right wing or left wing sources would never lie, propagate, spin or bend the truth.

EVER.
lol...  I like how he felt that he was losing ground on his original claim in this thread so instead he bails on this thread and bumps old threads which doesn't make his case either. classic 3333....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2011, 03:27:48 PM »
Based on the position he took in the live abortion debate way back when, why wouldn't he?  Same end result and principle.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2011, 03:29:42 PM »
I don't see it.

Quote the lie, don't spam articles.  quote the exact lie and link it. plz.  

I am still waiting for this.