Author Topic: Democrats For Ron Paul...?  (Read 3168 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Democrats For Ron Paul...?
« on: September 13, 2011, 03:39:24 AM »
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Democrats For Ron Paul...?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 06:01:37 AM »
This goes along with with that thread I posted trying to explain why a portion of the left would and do support Ron Paul.  If enough people switched parties to do this, wow... 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 06:32:21 AM »
no.  getbiggers declared that NO voters who like RP would vote obama and vice versa.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 06:37:51 AM »
no.  getbiggers declared that NO voters who like RP would vote obama and vice versa.

Since you disagree with almost all of RP's positions on actual issues, I guess somehow you mentally arrange it to feel that way considering your undying love for obama. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 06:39:19 AM »
Since you disagree with almost all of RP's positions on actual issues, I guess somehow you mentally arrange it to feel that way considering your undying love for obama. 

hey homer, for th 99th time, i would vote rPaul in a minute.  I disagree with him on some issues but believe his overall end to corruption outweighs how i feel on other issues.  this is now clear to anyone with an 80 IQ.  If you continue to harp on it, we'll have no choice but to assume you can't comprehend it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 06:41:43 AM »
hey homer, for th 99th time, i would vote rPaul in a minute.  I disagree with him on some issues but believe his overall end to corruption outweighs how i feel on other issues.  this is now clear to anyone with an 80 IQ.  If you continue to harp on it, we'll have no choice but to assume you can't comprehend it.

I can't comprehend it when people say they support RP, yet on the overwhelming majority of issues they vehemently disagree with him.  It makes no sense at all other than one trying to be "cool" or hip or some bs. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 06:50:00 AM »
I can't comprehend it when people say they support RP, yet on the overwhelming majority of issues they vehemently disagree with him.  It makes no sense at all other than one trying to be "cool" or hip or some bs.  

let's say you date a girl that is absolutely 100% batshit crazy.  She's a bad mom.  She farts and flirts with your friends and makes you pay for everything.  She's a bleeding heart lib, and not even that hot.  You disagree with her on all the issues/checklist of what you look for in a girl.

But she sucks a mean cawk like nobody's business.  It's insane.  mind-blowing.  Unreal.  It's like all the GOP congressmen rolled up into one.  We're talking that kind of cocklust.  Like she'll die without it.

THAT is ron paul.  I disagree with him on many issues, but know the catalyst for change he brings FAR OUTWEIGHS  whatever issues i have more in common with other candidates.  They are the clean cut educated chicks who make sense on paper but suck in the sack.  Make sense?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 06:51:44 AM »
let's say you date a girl that is absolutely 100% batshit crazy.  She's a bad mom.  She farts and flirts with your friends and makes you pay for everything.  She's a bleeding heart lib, and not even that hot.  You disagree with her on all the issues/checklist of what you look for in a girl.

But she sucks a mean cawk like nobody's business.  It's insane.  mind-blowing.  Unreal.  It's like all the GOP congressmen rolled up into one.  We're talking that kind of cocklust.  Like she'll die without it.

THAT is ron paul.  I disagree with him on many issues, but know the catalyst for change he brings FAR OUTWEIGHS  whatever issues i have more in common with other candidates.  They are the clean cut educated chicks who make sense on paper but suck in the sack.  Make sense?

WTF are you talking about? 

the catalyst for change he seeks is for everything you and obama are against! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 06:55:29 AM »
do i agree with any candidate on every issue?  of course not.

do I believe that an actual catalyst for fundamental change - in everything our govt does - would be way mroe important than winning on a few tic tac distraction issues  of course.

RPaul is the chick that gives a BJ so good you look past everything else.  She changes your world.  If you'd ever had a chick like this, then you would konw what i'm talking about.  You would toss an educated, rich, classy lady out of bed for a hummer from this trailer slut... THAT kind of amazing head.

Ron paul is exactly that c**ksucker. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 06:56:41 AM »
do i agree with any candidate on every issue?  of course not.

do I believe that an actual catalyst for fundamental change - in everything our govt does - would be way mroe important than winning on a few tic tac distraction issues  of course.

RPaul is the chick that gives a BJ so good you look past everything else.  She changes your world.  If you'd ever had a chick like this, then you would konw what i'm talking about.  You would toss an educated, rich, classy lady out of bed for a hummer from this trailer slut... THAT kind of amazing head.

Ron paul is exactly that c**ksucker. 

its not minor issues - you agree with him on ever MAJOR issue.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 06:59:31 AM »
its not minor issues - you agree with him on ever MAJOR issue.

i think the overall level of change trumps everything else.  And I know there are others who agree with that.

I may criticize a lot of things he does as presiddent, but I understand we, as a nation, have to take our medicine.  We have to cut spending and suffer thru a rough period when we do so, for longterm viability.

So barring any major change, I dislike the nickel dime shit the repubs are playing to hook up their masters.

Ron Paul 2012.  If you don't understand my explanation, and the dick sucking explanation doesn't help, I don't know what to tell you dog.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 07:01:01 AM »
i think the overall level of change trumps everything else.  And I know there are others who agree with that.

I may criticize a lot of things he does as presiddent, but I understand we, as a nation, have to take our medicine.  We have to cut spending and suffer thru a rough period when we do so, for longterm viability.

So barring any major change, I dislike the nickel dime shit the repubs are playing to hook up their masters.

Ron Paul 2012.  If you don't understand my explanation, and the dick sucking explanation doesn't help, I don't know what to tell you dog.

THATS THE SAME GARBAGE THAT BROUGHT US OBAMA FOOL! 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 06:25:43 PM »
I can't comprehend it when people say they support RP, yet on the overwhelming majority of issues they vehemently disagree with him.  It makes no sense at all other than one trying to be "cool" or hip or some bs.  

yea, I've actually done my best on different occations to try and explain this to you but you honestly don't seem interested in hearing my opinion on it or anyone elses.  LOL that you're dead set against hearing someone explain their personal view on this as though you understand them than they do.

Not sure I even get why you're upset that libs would cross over to vote for Ron Paul.  How on earth does that hurt you?  Is it a, "how dare they register republican" thing or something?  You seem more interested in changing their mind by telling them that they can't possibly support Paul.  Why on earth would you so constantly do that?  What is the motivation lol?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2011, 06:35:30 PM »
yea, I've actually done my best on different occations to try and explain this to you but you honestly don't seem interested in hearing my opinion on it or anyone elses.  LOL that you're dead set against hearing someone explain their personal view on this as though you understand them than they do.

Not sure I even get why you're upset that libs would cross over to vote for Ron Paul.  How on earth does that hurt you?  Is it a, "how dare they register republican" thing or something?  You seem more interested in changing their mind by telling them that they can't possibly support Paul.  Why on earth would you so constantly do that?  What is the motivation lol?

He makes perfect sense. If you disagree with Ron Paul on fiscal policy, foreign policy and domestic policy then why the fuck would you support him? 180 disagrees with him on almost everything.

Now there are democrats who may agree with him on fiscal policy or maybe foreign policy or even domestic and those I could see voting for him. Disagreeing with him on everything while praising Obama's viewpoints at the same time? Not likely that they're voting for him.

180 = bandwagon.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2011, 06:57:02 PM »
He makes perfect sense. If you disagree with Ron Paul on fiscal policy, foreign policy and domestic policy then why the fuck would you support him? 180 disagrees with him on almost everything.

Now there are democrats who may agree with him on fiscal policy or maybe foreign policy or even domestic and those I could see voting for him. Disagreeing with him on everything while praising Obama's viewpoints at the same time? Not likely that they're voting for him.

180 = bandwagon.
wasn't talking just about 240.  3333 as he's stated doesn't understand how anyone on the left can support Ron Paul.  He really doesn't understand how someone who voted for Obama could possibly like Ron Paul.  3333 is not interested in what anyone has to say about why they would.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 08:08:12 PM »
So far what I have heard lacks all sense.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 08:18:35 PM »
So far what I have heard lacks all sense.
yea, including why I would vote for Paul... You've made that clear even though I explained extensively and have shown where there are major things the left can align with Paul on.  But your only answer to all that is that it lacks all sense ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 08:23:39 PM »
piece by piece, i disagree with some of Rpaul's positions.

however, I feel that his impact on long term corruption/debt would be MUCH BETTER than that of the others.

That issue trumps all.  I don't like the idea of any of tehse canddiates growing debt like crazy (and they all will - even the ryan plan does that).

RPaul will stop that - the rest will not.  I could care less aoubt the rest of his issues, if he'll fix the debt.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 08:26:57 PM »
3333, here's a question for you...  Are there a lot of people on the right that go to the polls on a SINGLE ISSUE such as gun control or abortion?  That is they say their single absolute deciding factor is what candidate looks the best on that one issue?  The answer is yes.  Well ok, how on earth can you nail someone on the left for going Ron Paul when it looks like Paul is the only politician out there who sounds serious about an issue or two that they are single issue voters on?  Patriot Act, Civil Liberties, Not going to war without congressional approval and a clear threat to national security etc...

Does it lack all sense that someone go to the polls based solely on abortion or gun control?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2011, 08:27:00 PM »
The left are fos. How can you support a guy who on every najor issue is a stake in the heart of everything you believe? 

The left loves when rp attacks the gop, but they are too caught up in their glee in the attack on the gop to realize rp is attacking from the right for the gop being too moderate.

So it comes down to pot and some civil liberties issues while 90 percent of everything else they believe in rp destroys?

Please. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2011, 08:31:16 PM »
see what I mean, there is no talking to 3333.  It's impossible lol...  I make an excellent point about single issue voters and point out that they are on the right too which is all well known fact and read 3333's response...  ::)

He's over and over asked for it to be explained but you can clearly see he's not really interested in an explanation contrary to his opinion.  LOL, he reduces it down to pot when infact I've brough up other major issues that the left and Paul can and do align on...  sick...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, 08:44:52 PM »
see what I mean, there is no talking to 3333.  It's impossible lol...  I make an excellent point about single issue voters and point out that they are on the right too which is all well known fact and read 3333's response...  ::)

He's over and over asked for it to be explained but you can clearly see he's not really interested in an explanation contrary to his opinion.  LOL, he reduces it down to pot when infact I've brough up other major issues that the left and Paul can and do align on...  sick...

The only single issue voters I know are abortion voters on both sides.  most people I know look at the overall picture.   The overall picture of Ron Paul is that he is a stake in the heart of what most left wing people believe. 

and gmafb about civil liberties.   That's pure bs.  Progressives are the ones pushing hate speech codes, have crimes laws, seek to ban speakers on colleges, and are horrific on economic rights.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 09:23:57 PM »
I love how you're ignoring much of what I've said.  There's more issues I've mentioned that you are not.  Major issues.  There's also the fact that some people are bright enough to know that some of the things Ron Paul stands for, Ron Paul couldn't pull off and even Ron Paul has said that.  A smart person could then push for Paul knowing his foreign policy would have real effects while his policy on say abolishing departments and acts would need congress and be harder to deal with.  But you don't want to hear any of that...

BUT ABOVE ALL, WOULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER:  WHY DO YOU GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF A LIB WANTS TO CROSS OVER AND VOTE FOR PAUL?  You seem to have a real hardon against it.  LOL, why?  I don't get it?  What do you fucking care?  You must as much as you've attacked the notion....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2011, 09:27:38 PM »
I love how you're ignoring much of what I've said.  There's more issues I've mentioned that you are not.  Major issues. 

BUT ABOVE ALL, WOULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER:  WHY DO YOU GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF A LIB WANTS TO CROSS OVER AND VOTE FOR PAUL?  You seem to have a real hardon against it.  LOL, why?  I don't get it?  What do you fucking care?  You must as much as you've attacked the notion....

because it seems insane to vote for someone you agree w on minor issues while that person in literally a death sentence for them on all of the major issues. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2011, 09:38:29 PM »
because it seems insane to vote for someone you agree w on minor issues while that person in literally a death sentence for them on all of the major issues. 
minor issues?  WTF?  I've absolutely shown some of the issues they align on are MAJOR issues to progressives.  So you just ignore that and call them minor... Really, you think WAR is a minor issue for the left?  wow, you are stubborn with a willingness to spin your ass off.

So your hardon against libs voting for Paul is that it seems insane?  You're willing to oppose libs doing such a thing over you thinking it's insane... wow... Dude, who fucking gives a shit if a lib wants to vote for Paul.  If he feels he's got a reason to do so, that's his fucking business.

That you whine and cry about it so much is what's insane.  LOL you'll post on why blacks should only vote republican but god forbid a lib votes Paul ::)