Author Topic: HCG use while on trt, advise needed.  (Read 1160 times)

snexer

• Getbig II
HCG use while on trt, advise needed.
« on: September 13, 2011, 09:55:50 AM »
First of all i do not trust any steroid forums besides this one since they all are sponsored and simply want sell more.

so anyways, i am blasting and cruising till the day i die, but still unsure about the exact amount of hcg i should use to keep me fertile for when i want kids later on.

thanks for your time and help already,

matrixgh

• Getbig II
Re: HCG use while on trt, advise needed.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 06:34:05 PM »
What hcg do anything with a sperm count? stop following to all the bs what ppl say ,once u introduce your body to hormones, lights out :) no hcg and no pct BS going to help, so if u planing having kids come off for 3-4 months clen and do your job  :)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 09:17:39 PM »
What hcg do anything with a sperm count? stop following to all the bs what ppl say ,once u introduce your body to hormones, lights out :) no hcg and no pct BS going to help, so if u planing having kids come off for 3-4 months clen and do your job  :)
So you're saying you need to come off to have children? Well I am saying you're wrong.
T

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 09:24:14 PM »
So you're saying you need to come off to have children? Well I am saying you're wrong.
yeah really, ask haney and yates (to name a few)

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 07:03:30 AM »
How am I wrong? your total test will remain low but free test get back to normal, trust me I have a friends competitive bbs who have a kids and I did the same way