Author Topic: What race of girls do you prefer?  (Read 12335 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: What race of girls do you prefer?
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2011, 12:18:51 PM »
I also have to re-nig on what i said

where as I do a have a preference, I will take what I can  get at the moment

beggers can't be choosers----ESPECIALLY in Albany NY

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2011, 05:32:15 PM »
I also have to re-nig on what i said

where as I do a have a preference, I will take what I can  get at the moment

beggers can't be choosers----ESPECIALLY in Albany NY

JOhnny,

Are there many asian chicks there

What is the time line like for your move to Vegas/CA?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2011, 06:26:15 PM »
The internet virgin is strong in this thread.  Anyone discussing favorite race or limiting themselves to one or another most likely haven't had as much or any sex as they should.  the fact is every race has fucked up ugly and gorgeous girls.  Some more extreme than others.  Indians are either hot or not.  Not too many so-so.  Same with asians.  Whites well, they can dress like whores, wear a ton of makeup and get fake boobs and all of a sudden be considered hot.

The ones that turn me on clothes but off naked are filipinas.  Some are hot as fuck, but goddam fucking hairy apes down below.  They can dress well, put on makeup well but can't hide shit when naked.  Well at least the dozen or so hookers I fucked in Manilla anyways.

Thai women that are hot are HOT HOT HOT.  Fucking amazing skin, smooth, lovely and delicious but they don't age well and peak for only a few years.

South American women are the same.  They have a short lifespan.  When they go downhill, they go downhill fast and with no looking back, but in their prime they can have some serious hot bodies, but always seem to have some sort of ape face.  Check it out, especially from the profile and you'll see what I mean.

Blacks are the same.  Some hot and a LOT not.  The hot ones know they're hot so they can be bitches, but then again it seems some of the hottest black women love white guys.  Don't know why, but it's worked for me.

Italians too.  They are in shape for about 2.7 years then they get fat FAST.  Be careful of "curvy" or "thick" italian girls.  That shit only lasts for a short time before thick becomes fat.

In the end, never race should be the last fucking thing you need to worry about or think about when meeting a chick.  If it is then you'll die a virgin or a very inexperienced person.
So basically what you are saying is...

The majority of  women of any race are average looking, but there are hot ones that blow them out of the water...yep, we know that. The average ones don't get noticed, the the hot ones always do. Also, what mainstream society has deemed "hot" also must be taken into account. What do you deem as hot vs, what someone else does? Aesthetics tend to be universal.
We all have our preferences, some prefer white, some black, some Latina, some Asian...some tall, some fat, some big busted, etc, etc...many go for the women they first slept with or fantasize about

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2011, 06:31:07 PM »

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2011, 06:34:35 PM »
I prefer women from the human race.