Author Topic: What race of girls do you prefer?  (Read 12333 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: What race of girls do you prefer?
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2011, 08:09:28 PM »
That story is made up but all jokes aside that CQ woman was fugly... I have her pic somewhere, she was stalking me for a couple of months, no jokes...
So you dont stalk people on the internetz Alice ?

Alex23

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2011, 08:16:17 PM »
So you dont stalk people on the internetz Alice ?

since last week looks like you're the one stalking chief... take a cigarette break for the cause...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2011, 08:16:41 PM »
no offense but it takes the  tool for the job... if you're limited, stick to jews and small frames; if you're equipped, go for it and take a dip drive a 700hp dragster.

lol, where did this comment even come from,

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2011, 08:28:04 PM »
I would like to try one from Guam.

Because I like saying Guam.

;D

My wife is from Guam, but somehow I think you already knew that >:(

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2011, 08:32:54 PM »

No.....your sense of self-importance is distorted.

And I was under the impression she was wife #27 anyway.

::)

Alex23

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2011, 08:44:11 PM »

The faceless gimmicks are still running strong as I can see...

Are there "things",  5'8"  <nick>?

Just wondering...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2011, 08:47:07 PM »
no offense but it takes the  tool for the job... if you're limited, stick to jews and small frames; if you're equipped, go for it and take a dip drive a 700hp dragster.
Actually, just because chick has a small frame, doesn't mean she only needs a small tool---actually thicker women tend to need the smaller ones...skinnier women need the "plunger"...
And then of course  alot women don't want something huge banging up against their cervix, as it hurts...
True, but still I'd like to ravish one.. they seem to be cleaner and less std ridden than your typicall ghetto whores though, or at least look the part.
There are tons of light-skinned ghetoo chicks, I know and seen plenty...
And Rhianna herself,  is cute---but it's the makeup and marketing that makes her "the shit"

I remember on my campus, this one light skinned chick who was half-white (jewish) and half black, looked like a shorter, lighter version of Hillary from Fresh Prince, there was local radio station there and she stopped them in their tracks...her booty was ON POINT, like round--it was her best feature, and she was wearing a skin tight sun dress, and top it off she had the prettiest smile and personality

Alex23

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2011, 08:55:57 PM »
Actually, just because chick has a small frame, doesn't mean she only needs a small tool---actually thicker women tend to need the smaller ones...skinnier women need the "plunger"...
And then of course  alot women don't want something huge banging up against their cervix, as it hurts... There are tons of light-skinned ghetoo chicks, I know and seen plenty...
And Rhianna herself,  is cute---but it's the makeup and marketing that makes her "the shit"
I remember on my campus, this one light skinned chick who was half-white (jewish) and half black, looked like a shorter, lighter version of Hillary from Fresh Prince, there was local radio station there and she stopped them in their tracks...her booty was ON POINT, like round--it was her best feature, and she was wearing a skin tight sun dress, and top it off she had the prettiest smile and personality

LOL epic pigmy negro wackoff dreams spread in front of us all...

I don't think you're hit the real women shorty...testosteroness kicks in and animalism is required. Either you're a virgin or you've got a mini revelo...  lol which one is it ?

LOL what a bunch of dellusionites on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2011, 08:59:07 PM »

all I learned
is that black
chicks have
huge vaginas

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2011, 09:11:53 PM »
LOL epic pigmy negro wackoff dreams spread in front of us all...

I don't think you're hit the real women shorty...testosteroness kicks in and animalism is required. Either you're a virgin or you've got a mini revelo...  lol which one is it ?

LOL what a bunch of dellusionites on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Short ones, tall ones, in the middle ones light ones, dark ones, Caribbeans, Africans, East Coast, West Coast, smart ones, dumb ones, ones that you want to tape their mouths up for saying something stupid

Now, I know of one woman who was deep in the swinging game, and dudes with units like Mandingo didn't phase her...but she is the one that told about the cervix.
A female professor had told me and homie about the skinny thing...which was also confirmed by  several women over the course of 10 yrs

As far as the the chick I was describing, it was Spring 99, and 92Q (a Balt radio station) was on campus, and that chick was walking by the booth, which was on campus, and she stopped traffic...I believe she was a AKA and graduated with me... 

Real women, lol, when you have friend's of Ray Lewis' baby momma hitting on you and get the numbers---I think they can tell better than you whose "really real".

As far as my unit, let's say, i'm bigger than Wiggs' 6.5 

Alex23

« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2011, 09:13:05 PM »
Short ones, tall ones, in the middle ones light ones, dark ones, Caribbeans, Africans, East Coast, West Coast, smart ones, dumb ones, ones that you want to tape their mouths up for saying something stupid

Now, I know of one woman who was deep in the swinging game, and dudes with units like Mandingo didn't phase her...but she is the one that told about the cervix.
A female professor had told me and homie about the skinny thing...which was also confirmed by  several women over the course of 10 yrs

As far as the the chick I was describing, it was Spring 99, and 92Q (a Balt radio station) was on campus, and that chick was walking by the booth, which was on campus, and she stopped traffic...I believe she was a AKA and graduated with me... 

Real women, lol, when you have friend's of Ray Lewis' baby momma hitting on you and get the numbers---I think they can tell better than you whose "really real".

As far as my unit, let's say, i'm bigger than Wiggs' 6.5 

cliffs... not reading all that shit Kat Williams...

Thank you!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2011, 09:25:06 PM »

cliffs... not reading all that shit Kat Williams...

Thank you!

;D

"Poppa been smooth since days of Underroos"

"Hit em wit the force like Obe"

Alex23

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2011, 09:32:48 PM »
;D

"Poppa been smooth since days of Underroos"

"Hit em wit the force like Obe"

I don't speak ebonics or a fan of "Afram" studies either so what's up in language we can comprehend?

Thank you.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2011, 09:36:17 PM »
I don't speak ebonics or a fan of "Afram" studies either so what's up in language we can comprehend?

Thank you.
Those were lyrics from Notorious B.I.G.'s "Hypnotize", you should have recognized the lyrics...your wife would have.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2011, 09:44:12 PM »
I must be important to you "chopper" since you're a gimmick and know I've been married a few times. Nice going Ron.

Alex23

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2011, 09:47:06 PM »
I must be important to you "chopper" since you're a gimmick and know I've been married a few times. Nice going Ron.

My favorite race is "coaches". I like to force them from behind while onstage at a bodybuilding show... more to cum...

;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2011, 11:19:21 PM »
since last week looks like you're the one stalking chief... take a cigarette break for the cause...
So that's a yes ? It was a question fuckwit, I didnt want a retort a simple yes or no would do  ::) - I dont go around looking for peoples personal information and ringing there place of work,there homes and getting at there familys where as you have. <---- thats called stalking you fat bisexual ass muncher.  :-X

Want to disagree with that ? and you haven't been anywhere you have been here on your gimmick accounts acting the fool like you always do you fat peice of shit..licking peoples assholes on here trying to act all sincere when the only reason you do that is you need support of others because 95% of the board have seen through your bullshit you greasing pig - get help cos you fucking need it you bi polar nutjob  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2011, 01:50:04 AM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2011, 02:14:34 AM »
Arab
White
Indian

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2011, 06:59:33 AM »

Actually coach, to me you're Vince Basile with a tan.

Nothing more.

::)

w8m8

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2011, 07:22:26 AM »

Alice's in laws picking up their beauty supplies

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2011, 07:26:27 AM »
Alice's in laws picking up their beauty supplies
The former wife getting supplies before leaving him  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2011, 07:32:39 AM »
Any race of girls that is hot and will fuck me.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2011, 07:42:35 AM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2011, 07:49:36 AM »
ones with a pulse