Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman = only man to ever turn pro naturally?  (Read 22018 times)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
Re: Ronnie Coleman = only man to ever turn pro naturally?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 03:11:58 AM »

probably

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 04:35:12 AM »
  I believe Ronnie was natural as an amateur and in his first few years as a pro. From my observations, black guys can build incredible muscularity drug-free, because they naturally have more testosterone than other races and lower bodyfat - because they evolved in the tropics where storing bodyfat was not needed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jesus wept.  ::)

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 06:39:15 AM »
And this proved that he wasn't?

Do you remember that vid of the round table and Ronnie was saying he doing things naturally, and he asked Flex what he was doing, and Flex told him he needed to do XYZ...and Ronnie was like WTF...

I think Ronnie said that was in '94?  Whatever Flex showed him, Ronnie took off shortly thereafter. 

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 07:00:09 AM »
This might be one of the most ridiculous threads I have read on here.  Let's get a few things straight:

1). Ronnie was not natural when he turned pro.  He was using.  MAYBE not mega-dosing yet, but using for sure.
2) Please do not mention an MD roundtable discussion when it comes to steroids.  Their stories may be true, but facts about juice are totally skued, just like the magazine, and anything else MD has written or said about what Pro's use.  Oh, and the "needle" Flex showed Ronnie was probably Slin.  It's just a guess, but it would explain how Ronnie went on stage 40 POUNDS HEAVIER some years after that.
3) I'm not gonna comment on that suckmymuscle statement because that's absurd.  Please present some sort of research proving that.  No, do not go google hunting.  Actual research please.

Now, for those of you who actually think Ron turned pro naturally, go back to the MD boarding where you can debate this with others as ignorant as yourself.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 07:25:07 AM »
Him and Stan McQuay both, bro.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 07:32:34 AM »
I think Ronnie achieved the best physique naturally out of anyone ever but then he started using gear before he turned pro

Per his interview with Flex Wheeler in MD, Ronnie went to Flex for advice, when he first started dabbling in the anabolics, by which time he was already a pro.

And, no, Ronnie's not the only one to turn pro naturally. But, usually those guys are in the smaller weight classes.

Mike Quinn once vouched for Ronnie being drug-free in MuscleMag.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2011, 07:36:55 AM »
This might be one of the most ridiculous threads I have read on here.  Let's get a few things straight:

1). Ronnie was not natural when he turned pro.  He was using.  MAYBE not mega-dosing yet, but using for sure.
2) Please do not mention an MD roundtable discussion when it comes to steroids.  Their stories may be true, but facts about juice are totally skued, just like the magazine, and anything else MD has written or said about what Pro's use.  Oh, and the "needle" Flex showed Ronnie was probably Slin.  It's just a guess, but it would explain how Ronnie went on stage 40 POUNDS HEAVIER some years after that.
3) I'm not gonna comment on that suckmymuscle statement because that's absurd.  Please present some sort of research proving that.  No, do not go google hunting.  Actual research please.

Now, for those of you who actually think Ron turned pro naturally, go back to the MD boarding where you can debate this with others as ignorant as yourself.

Quoted for real realistic truth - I cant believe that in this day and age people still believe this bullshit about naturals looking like they stepped out of a cartoon magazine - fucking imbeciles the lot of them  ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2011, 07:49:51 AM »
He used..I believe he used "gym rat" doses...and "light" ones like primo, anavar, veterinary stuff...some test.

Swlabr

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2011, 07:52:18 AM »
Just a lick of dbol every fortnight. ::)

lesaucer

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2011, 09:36:34 AM »
you are allnuts. he was using and abusing big fucking time. it was his goal do you think he was gonna be afraid to inject massive amount of gear? LOL, remember fucktards, he was the biggest and best bber of all time, you are all insane haha

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2011, 10:24:56 AM »
  I believe Ronnie was natural as an amateur and in his first few years as a pro. From my observations, black guys can build incredible muscularity drug-free, because they naturally have more testosterone than other races and lower bodyfat - because they evolved in the tropics where storing bodyfat was not needed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 10:31:38 AM »
Police officers are drug tested...so Ronnie must have been natural....

::)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2011, 11:05:00 AM »
He probably just started taking hgh and insulin as a pro if I'm being real generous.  Plenty of gear in him from the start.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2011, 11:40:14 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
racist post reported

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2011, 11:59:54 AM »
Darrem Charles was natural when he turned pro.....1992ish

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2011, 12:18:24 PM »
Not a single one of them was natural when they turned pro, pure nonsense.  Bodybuilding is about steroids and performance enhancing drugs, period end of story.

Brian is a Jesus freak for a reason, he has a lot of ground to make up from all the years he allowed people to do certain things in his gym. He is your typical "he who screams the loudest" like most Christians. I have no beef with him, but i know SO many lifters who were there and know the truth about Brian's operations back in the day. Whether or not he was pushing it doesn't matter. The fact is he knew about it and used the same products he has spoken against for many many years.

He preaches what he does today to try and clean up the industry and cover up all the bad history of this "sport". I think he is a good guy at heart, but he is a walking talking contradition, just like his natural freak Ronnie. Oh brother...

8)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
ronnie coleman is clearly the best developed bodybuilder to ever walk the earth
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2011, 02:28:15 PM »
Hahahaa!!!!!!!!! looks like we've got another beast on our hands:  ;D

Flex Wheeler, at first glance, seems to have a balanced physique.
People do talk about his “nice lines,” but he has them because some essential muscle mass is missing from his frame. For instance, when he does the abs – and – thighs pose, his lats disappear. Take away his arms and you are left with a juvenile body. I am 5’11” and compete at 285LBS; Flex is an inch shorter and competes – he says – at 224LBS, but I think he is about 10LBS lighter. He has a small waist for sure, but he also has a big butt and narrow shoulders, just like Shawn Ray. Check abs shots of both of these guys. I call Flex the Lord of Illusion.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: RONNIE COLEMAN POSTING ON THE G&O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2011, 02:29:09 PM »

KNOW

YOUR

CULT

!!!!!!!!!

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2011, 02:31:04 PM »
"Flex looks like shit! I carry 60 pounds more muscle than him easily! So what that I'm a nobody on a message board, doesn't mean that it isn't true" Hahahaha, where do you find these delusionites.  ;D Easy there markus ruhl, it's not that serious.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2011, 02:39:23 PM »
"Flex looks like shit! I carry 60 pounds more muscle than him easily! So what that I'm a nobody on a message board, doesn't mean that it isn't true" Hahahaha, where do you find these delusionites.  ;D Easy there markus ruhl, it's not that serious.

jesus christ how dense are you

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2011, 02:45:18 PM »
props to big ron, welcaome aboard

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2011, 02:45:30 PM »

That was Nasser commenting

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
ronnie coleman is clearly the best developed bodybuilder to ever walk the earth
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2011, 04:09:05 PM »
i say dexter is more aesthetic, but apart from that, nothing can touch ronnie NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
 8)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV