Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman = only man to ever turn pro naturally?  (Read 21949 times)

chess315

Re: Ronnie Coleman = only man to ever turn pro naturally?
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2011, 04:23:16 PM »
well why would mike quin risk his reputation if it wasnt true? lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2011, 06:17:33 PM »
all natural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Flower Boy Ran Away

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2011, 06:21:17 PM »
2 poor black guys who turned pro on the least amount of drugs is Ronnie and Kai. You can tell by the gains once they got the money to step up the game.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #78 on: September 15, 2011, 06:24:07 PM »
2 poor black guys who turned pro on the least amount of drugs is Ronnie and Kai. You can tell by the gains once they got the money to step up the game.

A young Kai

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2011, 02:11:03 AM »
all natural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
that's amazing what year is this

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2011, 02:24:48 AM »
that's amazing what year is this

1998, when he won the Night of Champions just before his first Mr Olympia title.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2011, 02:42:19 AM »
1998, when he won the Night of Champions just before his first Mr Olympia title.

so is 1998 his best year? seems like after that he got a mild case of palumboism

here his arms are huge, seems like after his body got bigger, arms got smaller, or is that an illusion?

whitewidow

I saw ronnie coleman lately and he still looks pretty jacked!
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2011, 02:57:05 AM »
Ronnie coleman is still jacked! of course not competetion jacked but just bicep curl upper body jacked. Is it possible big ron could make a comeback? he is old but I think if he really put his mind to it he could possibly win another Title. health wise I think he is fine. anybody else think Big Ron could make a comeback or is he done?I think he just got worn out after all the years but I think the man has one more title in him. Ive never seen a better bodybuilder than big Ron when he dials it in! its something you have to see in person! pictuers dont do justice. is he done? or could he pull one more title off if he wanted to. Nobody can touch a in shape Ronnie Coleman!!!!!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: I saw ronnie coleman lately and he still looks pretty jacked!
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2011, 02:57:57 AM »
Ronnie coleman is still jacked! of course not sompetetion jacked but just bicep curl upper body jacked. Is it possible big ron could make a comeback? he is old but I think if he really put his mind to it he could possibly win another Title. health wise I think he is fine. anybody else think Big Ron could make a comeback or is he done?I think he just got worn out after all the years but I think the man has one more title in him. Ive never seen a better bodybuilder than big Ron when he dials it in! its something you have to see in person! pictuers dont do justice. is he done? or could he pull one more title off if he wanted to. Nobody can touch a in shape Ronnie Coleman!!!!!!!!

I'm happy for you.
I hate the State.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2011, 02:58:41 AM »
bsn let him go, that should tell you a thing or two

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2011, 02:58:50 AM »
 ::)

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: September 16, 2011, 03:02:09 AM »
If he's healthy he shouldn't compete until he isn't. He should just take it easy.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #87 on: September 16, 2011, 03:11:27 AM »
His best year is arguable. A lot of people say it's 98, when he won his first Olympia title, but he was a lot more bigger and rounder in the 99 Olympia and GP shows (just not as dry and conditioned as in 98). He looked insanely big in 2000 and even 2001, but his conditioning wasn't at it's best in those contests. Then you have his 2003 Olympia and 2001 AC shape, each of which had their own pluses and minuses.

His arms started getting "smaller" only after 2004. I personally think his 99 and 2000 Mr Olympia look were the sickest, since in 98 he was not as muscular.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 16, 2011, 03:14:06 AM »
Kiwiol showing his massive knowledge of men in thongs  :o

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #89 on: September 16, 2011, 03:16:33 AM »
Kiwiol showing his massive knowledge of men in thongs  :o

I'm taking that as a compliment ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2011, 03:17:00 AM »
If he's healthy he shouldn't compete until he isn't. He should just take it easy.

your right, but im just talking one competition. somebody needs to beat haney!I just think ronnie is still the best out there!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2011, 04:45:39 AM »
your right, but im just talking one competition. somebody needs to beat haney!I just think ronnie is still the best out there!
i predict he will be between 5th to 7th place

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2011, 08:48:09 AM »
His best year is arguable. A lot of people say it's 98, when he won his first Olympia title, but he was a lot more bigger and rounder in the 99 Olympia and GP shows (just not as dry and conditioned as in 98). He looked insanely big in 2000 and even 2001, but his conditioning wasn't at it's best in those contests. Then you have his 2003 Olympia and 2001 AC shape, each of which had their own pluses and minuses.

His arms started getting "smaller" only after 2004. I personally think his 99 and 2000 Mr Olympia look were the sickest, since in 98 he was not as muscular.

people call me crazy when i say his arms got smaller as his body grew bigger

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2011, 08:53:19 AM »

in 2002 his arms shrunk because he came in real light , his arms were smaller than 98/01 when he was light

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2011, 10:46:09 AM »
in 2002 his arms shrunk because he came in real light , his arms were smaller than 98/01 when he was light
and STILL better the almost all current pros :-\
A

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2011, 10:56:27 AM »
Too bad he couldn't keep his '98 NOC form, but that would be like asking Jay to keep his '01 Olympia form.  Bodies change as people get older, usually for the worse.  I don't know why more guys don't totally shut it down for the off-season to keep their bodies fresh and grow into the show.