Author Topic: Maybe one day America will be like Russia  (Read 3167 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Maybe one day America will be like Russia
« on: September 14, 2011, 10:40:03 AM »
Deep Tissue Massage

Mick33

• Getbig III
Re: Maybe one day America will be like Russia
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 10:44:35 AM »
A woman with her pants around her ankles, a polar bear, and what appears to be a shipping yard?? What reeally happened there?! ???

old_lifter

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 10:53:35 AM »
wow bitch was just about lunch

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 11:08:57 AM »
Never!

I mean... maybe the way like USSR; America also will eat itself alive by forgetting that people need food also, missiles ain't nuff' for everybody.

But America will never raise again from the ashes like The Russian Federation is doing:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

(fuk, i'm getting goosebumps listening that... those old veterans standing there must feel great their homeland is once again rising from nothing!)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 11:19:02 AM »
German national anthem is my favourite after Flower of Scotland (I hate God Save the Queen).

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 11:30:47 AM »
it's better to be at the top than be "rising"   ::)

ALSO, WE DON'T GET FUCKING ATTACKED BY BEARS HERE!!!

Well... you can't help it if traitors and losers get power in your country like they did in late USSR and 90's Russia, until Putin came on scene :-\
They were on top many areas... now still only country in the world capable to spread democracy on US soil .

Haha... bears? Look at map of RF. It's fookin' huge country. Way bigger than USA. You know there must be areas where the bears attack in country that spreads on so many time zones  ::)
Plus I bet there have been bear attacks in USA also. Fuk they sometimes attack even here in Finland (no, not in my town but in rural areas LOL).

epic_alien

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 12:01:41 PM »
russia has a good sounding anthem, do they mention god in theirs?

Myra

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 12:03:58 PM »
Never!

I mean... maybe the way like USSR; America also will eat itself alive by forgetting that people need food also, missiles ain't nuff' for everybody.

But America will never raise again from the ashes like The Russian Federation is doing:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

(fuk, i'm getting goosebumps listening that... those old veterans standing there must feel great their homeland is once again rising from nothing!)

same here fuk goosebumps!

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 12:17:40 PM »
russia has a good sounding anthem, do they mention god in theirs?

Seems like yes (dunno how accurate this translation is):

"From the southern seas to the polar region
Spread our forests and fields.
You are unique in the world, inimitable,
Native land protected by God!"

The anthem is actually originally the anthem of the USSR, that Russia adopted again in 2000 when Putin got in power and turned the course of the country. Lyrics of course are new.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 10:14:44 AM »
Fucking lazy-ass bear...

FINISH HER!!!

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2011, 08:41:07 AM »
Our nation already resembles this in many ways...take a ride through Detroit, Buffalo, Gary, Cleveland, or any other rust belt city.....hell, just check out the dingier areas of the foreclosure crisis in some of the perceived "premier" cities of the US....Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles.

Russia still has a multitude of problems, although they have made many improvements under the great visionary that is Putin(the best of the world's leaders).  Alcoholism is taking a HUGE toll, and needs to be stopped.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 06:32:33 AM »
it's better to be at the top than be "rising"   ::)

ALSO, WE DON'T GET FUCKING ATTACKED BY BEARS HERE!!!

Until you are on the way down. How do those Rose tinted glasses fit?? nice & snug like an old glove  ;D
So where is it that people do their cardio with a .375 python then, as the grizzly bear is coming into town looking for trash cans??

Our nation already resembles this in many ways...take a ride through Detroit, Buffalo, Gary, Cleveland, or any other rust belt city.....hell, just check out the dingier areas of the foreclosure crisis in some of the perceived "premier" cities of the US....Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles.

Russia still has a multitude of problems, although they have made many improvements under the great visionary that is Putin(the best of the world's leaders).  Alcoholism is taking a HUGE toll, and needs to be stopped.

Don't waste your breath, his Rose tinted glasses are like Kryptonite.
Putin, is into his martial arts, & he speaks more than x1 language. I would love to see him & Obama in a cage fight, Putin would snap his skinny little arms off, what's with that guy?? is he dying of AIDS or something??

There is next to nothing on the guy, it's like the suite is still on the hanger, FFS........
I mean look at his wife  :o

PT
Growth/noob loves me