Author Topic: Noam Chomsky on Ron Paul's 9/11 Theories:  (Read 3617 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Noam Chomsky on Ron Paul's 9/11 Theories:
« on: September 14, 2011, 03:30:59 PM »
"What He Said Is Completely Uncontroversial"

Starts @ 2:00 minute mark

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Noam Chomsky on Ron Paul's 9/11 Theories:
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 03:45:00 PM »
It's amazing to me that the only person who seems to talk with some sense gets booed. 

Wow, we are so fucked.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 04:06:08 PM »
LOL that you can have True Adonis one day saying that he agrees with Ron Paul on this issue of why they hate us and our presence there leading to greater danger for America

AND THE VERY NEXT DAY say that we need our troops all over the middle east to keep the muslims in line.

Simply mindboggling.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 04:13:09 PM »
Yeah it's bizzaro.  I think I am becoming a isolationists of sorts in the last few months. Lol.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 04:23:22 PM »
Yeah it's bizzaro.  I think I am becoming a isolationists non-interventionist of sorts in the last few months. Lol.

Fixed ;)
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 04:32:39 PM »
yea, I always kinda cringe a bit when isolationist is mentioned around Ron Paul.  It's such a dirty word lol...  And it's not true of Ron Paul's beliefs.  He's extremely open to trade, diplomacy, working with other countries and if people read what he says, Paul would send troops off to war in a heartbeat, so long as there is a declaration of war by congress and there is a clear threat to national security.  I'm not sure why that's such a hard thing to ask for lol...  Some act like he'll disband the military and let the world do whatever it wants without even addressing it.  None of that nonsense can be found in what Paul has said.

OzmO

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 04:51:00 PM »
LOL that you can have True Adonis one day saying that he agrees with Ron Paul on this issue of why they hate us and our presence there leading to greater danger for America

AND THE VERY NEXT DAY say that we need our troops all over the middle east to keep the muslims in line.

Simply mindboggling.
Pandora`s box is open already.  Now we have to contain it.  I hope this helps.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 05:11:13 PM »
Pandora`s box is open already.  Now we have to contain it.  I hope this helps.

Why do we keep opening other boxes up then?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 05:53:44 PM »
Why do we keep opening other boxes up then?
LOL

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 08:28:24 AM »
It is the fox news crowd brainwashed by chicken hawks Hannity and O'reilly that simply cannot understand history and our foreign policy over the past 60 years.      Their ignorance and blind allegiance to the Bush/Cheney camp (also chicken hawks) is killing this country. 

I can't stand Cheney, draft dodging piece of garbage becomes a tough guy all of a sudden after he is 50 years old and can't serve. 
Live free or die

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 09:08:57 AM »

Simply mindboggling.

True Adonis and 333386 are threatened by Ron Paul.  TA is trolling all the Ron Paul threads to do his part in discouraging any new Ron Paul supporters, because TA knows Ron Paul can beat Obama.  TA is an Obama fan boy.

333386 already said that if Ron Paul loses the primaries and decides to run as Independent, Paul could then spoil the elections and indirectly help Obama win.  Something tells me that 333386 does not want Obama to win.    :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 09:13:21 AM »
Loco, you think Ron Paul can beat Obama?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2011, 09:27:33 AM »
Loco, you think Ron Paul can beat Obama?

Yes, I do.  Actually, I think 333386 is right in that unless something good happens to the USA really soon, anybody or anything can beat Obama.  When things are going as bad as they are in the USA right now, the people tend to blame El Presidente, whether it's his fault or not.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 09:28:46 AM »
Yes, I do.  Actually, I think 333386 is right in that unless something good happens to the USA really soon, anybody or anything can beat Obama.  When things are going as bad as they are in the USA right now, the people tend to blame El Presidente, whether or not is his fault.

The thing is, I dont see how RP can win the primary. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 09:31:00 AM »
The thing is, I dont see how RP can win the primary. 

RP is swimming against the current, not bowing to corporations and not going along with the usual crap.  It will be tough, but he can win.  Anything is possible.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 09:35:21 AM »
RP is swimming against the current, not bowing to corporations and not going along with the usual crap.  It will be tough, but he can win.  Anything is possible.

I think he has got to find a way to capture the popular vote.  He must find a way to relate and speak to all Americans on the basis of reform in our government.  Get people marching, protesting etc.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 09:39:30 AM »
I think he has got to find a way to capture the popular vote.  He must find a way to relate and speak to all Americans on the basis of reform in our government.  Get people marching, protesting etc.

Do you want RP to win?    :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 09:46:25 AM »
Do you want RP to win?    :)

I think we need change in a big way, and i think he might just be the person to start it.  But i have to be realistic about his chances.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 09:59:50 AM »
I think we need change in a big way, and i think he might just be the person to start it.  But i have to be realistic about his chances.

Who you vote for in the primaries is your business, but if more people who feel the way that you do would just vote for RP, then I believe that he would win for sure.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 11:45:35 AM »
He is a polarizing figure with no support from Congress and has a crappy track record when it comes to passing any legislation.  I don`t think that will play too well with those who are tired of an inept government.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2011, 04:10:45 PM »
Oh please.  We are not responsible for evil acts of terrorists.  They are. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2011, 05:26:45 PM »
Oh please.  We are not responsible for evil acts of terrorists.  They are. 

Why don't you try reading the pentagon report that RP got his information from. You think he just pulled those statements out his ass?  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2011, 05:32:25 PM »
Why don't you try reading the pentagon report that RP got his information from. You think he just pulled those statements out his ass?  ::)

No.  I just think he's wrong.  There are lots of people who have spent time in the Middle East and read about what makes terrorists tick who know that they (terrorists) are twisted.  We could pull every boot from the Middle East and they'd still be trying to kill us.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2011, 05:38:25 PM »
No.  I just think he's wrong.  There are lots of people who have spent time in the Middle East and read about what makes terrorists tick who know that they (terrorists) are twisted.  We could pull every boot from the Middle East and they'd still be trying to kill us.  

He's quoting a pentagon report. So you're saying the Pentagon report is wrong. Michael Scheuer former head of the bin laden unit is wrong too ?