Author Topic: 2011 Olympia - NEW pic of Jay Cutler - game over  (Read 25600 times)

MB

• Getbig IV
Re: 2011 Olympia - NEW pic of Jay Cutler - game over
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2011, 08:23:40 AM »
Dorian went out with injury.  Ronnie went out with injury.  Both were cruising and would have kept winning Olympias.  No reason to think Jay won't keep winning if he stays injury free. 

lilmyth1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2011, 01:37:02 PM »
If that is from this year.. WOW.. that dude looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even a 100% Jay Fan.. but, WOW.. WOW WOW

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2011, 01:39:08 PM »
His abs look completely different than that video of him the other day - more offset and non rectangular.   Almost looks shopped.
Y

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: NEW pic of jay
« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »
As Wiggs said, Jay will win.  That said, what is Jay trying to prove at this point?  If he wins five, great, but does he want to tie Dorian?  Arnold?  Lee and Ronnie?  Surpass them?  I guess that would be possible but does anyone know what Jay is shooting for?  Also, even if he wins he would need to win another 10 pro shows to tie Ronnie's record of total pro wins.  Is he competing for financial reasons?  Alright, fine, but Ronnie seems to be doing well just riding off his reputation while no longer going through the extremes of contest dieting.

I'm only asking because Jay seemed adamant about retiring at 32 and shrinking down to under 230 and I can't imagine this being good for his health and he's already a millionaire so what is he trying to prove?  I'm not hating on Jay or anything, just wondering what his ultimate goal is whether it be professional or financial or something else.

get a grip, racist.  phil beat him in pre-judging last yr.  they give him the 1st half, because the 2nd night didn't count thinks to chick's genius, so no one could make a move.  kai found that out.  that being said, the ifbb would lose whatever credibility it has left if jay even came with in 1 of ronnie and haney.  they'll let him tie yates, probably.  by then, phil will have passed him if not already.  

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2011, 02:03:46 PM »
Looks like all the Jay haters are now turning into Jay nuthuggers, big surprise.

Team Cutler Approved
T

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2011, 02:05:14 PM »
Dorian went out with injury.  Ronnie went out with injury.  Both were cruising and would have kept winning Olympias.  No reason to think Jay won't keep winning if he stays injury free. 

If Ronnie didnt get hurt he would have won 10-12 Olympias. Yates at his best, could never beat the 1998 version of Ronnie!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: NEW pic of jay
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2011, 02:10:49 PM »
  Lolololololol...you are such an emotional f.aggot. Keep stalking me and melting down. ;D

You sound hurt, Stupid. For a super-soldier, doggy spine-breaker, you can sure be a crybaby fag. Come on Stupid, toughen up a little and act like you have a pair.

That's one of my favorite meltdown pics that's in your rotation. Instead of all smoke and stuff it has a lot of fire. I like fire.

Keep up the good work with entertaining everybody here, Stupid.