Author Topic: Question for Liberals/Democrats  (Read 546 times)

MM2K

• Getbig IV
Question for Liberals/Democrats
« on: September 15, 2011, 12:08:57 AM »
Do you really want to live in a country where 9% unemployment for 3.5 straight years is considered acceptable?
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Question for Liberals/Democrats
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 02:54:43 AM »
Do you really want to live in a country where 9% unemployment for 3.5 straight years is considered acceptable?

Real unemploymeny is closer to 20%, stop using government stats and go to shadow stats...
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 03:36:11 AM »
Real unemploymeny is closer to 20%, stop using government stats and go to shadow stats...
true, I think they base these stats off of people collecting unemployment and not count the people that have had their unemployment benefits end or the people who didn't claim unemployment benefits.  The real number is much higher.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 04:23:14 AM »
true, I think they base these stats off of people collecting unemployment and not count the people that have had their unemployment benefits end or the people who didn't claim unemployment benefits.  The real number is much higher.

And partial employment; if you work a part-time job 10 hours a week you are 'employed' even though it is not enough or the people who have just given up.

http://www.shadowstats.com/
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 04:27:46 AM »
Shadow Stats? They're called U3 and U6 and U6 accounts for the underemployed and the like. Nothing remotely secret or hidden about it as its available for anyone to see. 18.5% for August according to Gallup:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/149285/Gallup-Finds-Unemployment-August.aspx

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 04:31:23 AM »
Shadow Stats? They're called U3 and U6 and U6 accounts for the underemployed and the like. Nothing remotely secret or hidden about it as its available for anyone to see. 18.5% for August according to Gallup:

I simply meant that when the government issues the official statistic it never includes such people.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 04:33:02 AM »

does that include the number of people who ran out of unemployment benefits and the number of people who didn't apply for unemployment after losing their jobs?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 04:37:14 AM »
I simply meant that when the government issues the official statistic it never includes such people.

The govt. releases their own U6. Of course you have to dig around to find it and the Obama propaganda machine known as the MSM isn't going to report on it but it's out there. Think it's on the BLS website.

does that include the number of people who ran out of unemployment benefits and the number of people who didn't apply for unemployment after losing their jobs?

Yes.

From wikipedia:

The BLS also calculates six alternate measures of unemployment, U1 through U6, that measure different aspects of unemployment:[81]

U1: Percentage of labour force unemployed 15 weeks or longer.
    U2: Percentage of labour force who lost jobs or completed temporary work.
    U3: Official unemployment rate per the ILO definition occurs when people are without jobs and they have actively looked for work within the past four weeks.[2]
    U4: U3 + "discouraged workers", or those who have stopped looking for work because current economic conditions make them believe that no work is available for them.
    U5: U4 + other "marginally attached workers", or "loosely attached workers", or those who "would like" and are able to work, but have not looked for work recently.
    U6: U5 + Part time workers who want to work full time, but cannot due to economic reasons (underemployment).

U3 is the measuring stick as it allows country-by-country comparison.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 06:04:13 AM »

YES! ! ! ! !  ! !

Isnt that fucking obvious by now? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 06:13:34 AM »
YES! ! ! ! !  ! !

u a sic fuk beyond repair.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 06:17:09 AM »

Really?  Sorry Hugo - every liberal /demo piece of garbage is against EVERYTHING that will actually help the economy in the real world. 

These pieces of filth on the left, yes, pieces of shit, are against anything and everything that is known to create jobs and improvement employment.

Whether its labor laws, legal issues, manufacturing, taxation, energy, regulatory issues, the demo/liberal/commie dirtbags always side on the side of what will harm business and the economy, never the other way around. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 06:28:37 AM »
YES! ! ! ! !  ! !

;D ;D

And they get upset when people suggest that Obama needs to go. They elected Obama based on Hope and Change. Now Obama needs to be fired and they are all offended. They rather see the nation suffer instead of admitting that their god king is a failure.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 06:32:05 AM »
;D ;D

And they get upset when people suggest that Obama needs to go. They elected Obama based on Hope and Change. Now Obama needs to be fired and they are all offended. They rather see the nation suffer instead of admitting that their god king is a failure.

The thing with most demos and libs are that they are emotional beings and never actually look at the reality of their policies.  And then when they do get their way and things collapse, they always try to run away from the results saying "well we never intended that."

They want to be judged on their intentions, not the results.

Obamacare is a perfect example.     

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2011, 06:36:51 AM »

Well, then. If 3333 is wrong, then Obama shouldn't have a chance at all of being re-elected. 87% of blacks should not be supporting him. Oooops, never mind that last one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 06:41:06 AM »
Well, then. If 3333 is wrong, then Obama shouldn't have a chance at all of being re-elected. 87% of blacks should not be supporting him. Oooops, never mind that last one.

I'm talking about actual policies. 

Drilling and energy exploration is one of the main ones.   The disgusting leeches and parasites on the far left keep telling us we need high energy prices?  I keep arguing that high energy prices destroys the nation, kills, jobs, and the economy.   They tell me I am wrong.  UE, inflation, energy prices, are all a disaster, and yet, these same parasitic locusts persist in their bullshit while things keep getting worse, and worse, and worse. 

So yes, they completely approve of this situation.