Author Topic: zeitgeist 1 2 & 3  (Read 1218 times)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
zeitgeist 1 2 & 3
« on: September 15, 2011, 02:57:16 AM »
Watched the first one years ago left me bitter and angry as I could think of no solution. The second one gives us the solution but I feel it leaves out one big thing, if all resources became free while a government still existed then they would literally tax us for something they had no hand in making and cost nothing.  Anyone watched these? Pretty deep stuff.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: zeitgeist 1 2 & 3
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 02:58:55 AM »
LOL, pretty dull stuff.

totally stupid.

epic_alien

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 04:30:35 AM »
its not stupid, its real shit dude. ive come full circle with it.

was sad  then angry, then wanted to do something, spread it around, realized no one gave a shit, not even parents, or siblings, then just kept it to myself, then back to being dumb again like every one else, and back on get big enjoying the stupidity of everything.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 04:33:15 AM »
its not stupid, its real shit dude. ive come full circle with it.

was sad  then angry, then wanted to do something, spread it around, realized no one gave a shit, not even parents, or siblings, then just kept it to myself, then back to being dumb again like every one else, and back on get big enjoying the stupidity of everything.

It's stupid.

It's the other side of the coin.

You should read a bit about how media creates opinions, and about Michael Moore, Supersize me and these kind of "documentaries".

People who believe only one side are stupid, no matter which side it is.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 04:45:51 AM »
how about the ones who believe neither side?

That's much smarter.

The truth is always somewhere in the middle. How dumb can you be to live in a country and suspect your own government to be satan impersonated trying to kill off all citizens or some BS like this.

In general, history is a good teacher when it comes to this, but in the age of the internet everything is a big conspiracy and has some deeper, dark meaning.  ::) ::)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 05:17:19 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 05:24:35 AM »
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/zeitgeist/

There's more, the movie is completely based on western, mono-theistic thinking.

I doubt that for example a Chinese could grasp any of it.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 05:37:17 AM »
There's more, the movie is completely based on western, mono-theistic thinking.

I doubt that for example a Chinese could grasp any of it.

Much of the first movie is very U.S.-centric. Coming from an American source, it's inevitably so.

After seeing the movie was rife with inaccuracies, I disregarded it for the most part, but it does contain some threads of truth and interesting ideas.

I tend to question the veracity of any conspiracy theorist's assertions. Not too big on them myself.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 05:42:37 AM »
Much of the first movie is very U.S.-centric. Coming from an American source, it's inevitably so.

After seeing the movie was rife with inaccuracies, I disregarded it for the most part, but it does contain some threads of truth and interesting ideas.

I tend to question the veracity of any conspiracy theorist's assertions. Not too big on them myself.

It's always good to get inspired by different sources but not get fooled by exotic thoughts.

Basically what i already said, people believing these internet conspiracy con artist blindly are just the same as people believing their government blindly, they are stupid.

In the end, the simple solution is usually the best, and one should never forget to make a cost/profit sheet.

epic_alien

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 07:32:18 AM »
It's stupid.

It's the other side of the coin.

You should read a bit about how media creates opinions, and about Michael Moore, Supersize me and these kind of "documentaries".

People who believe only one side are stupid, no matter which side it is.

ive read about all sides, and have seen how there is always a opposition to even consider the other side from each side. one is outright lying and not even condidering the other, while the other says they are lying and i can prove it.

so ill take the side who says they are lying.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 08:12:35 AM »
Yes, the country is in trillions of dollars of debt, fertility rates in men are way lower than the 50's (roughly 8 million americans cant have kids) not to mention more and more mandatory vaccines, more police state but no, the governments not doing anything bad. Not to mention people such as Bush Sr. have publically announced they want a one world government...

The level of delusion in Americans blows my mind. It's so obvious you have zero idea about the history of your country. It's corrupt and soon enough you yanks are going to be far more f'd than you already are now.

I'm not even American, stupid.

So with all of the above mentioned, you are saying it's the gouvernment's fault that the people don't fuck enough, don't work and pay taxes and are in debt?

Politicians are stupid and unable to cope with the tasks at hand, partly relied in the system blocking them, partly in other reasons, it's not that they are all bad and want to rule the world alone, idiot.