Author Topic: Obama "if you love me, you will pass this bill". Video - LMFAO!!!  (Read 1950 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama "if you love me, you will pass this bill".
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 05:43:22 AM »
A new CNN poll suggests that Obama could benefit politically from his jobs-plan push. The poll shows independent respondents close to split on his program, while a plurality of those surveyed favor it. It also found that two-thirds of those surveyed favored creating jobs over shrinking the deficit.

CNN viewers must be idiots.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 05:45:28 AM »
Love for country is above "love" for any politician.

His other "jobs"/stim plan was passed 2 years ago. How did that work out?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 06:03:30 AM »
How utterly aburd is obama? 

If the demos dont make obama resign soon - they are heading for a disaster in 2012 that will make 2010 look like nothing. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 06:40:09 AM »
Truly weird shit, reall, really strange.

The bill, like the first Stim bill will be a total failure and another huge waste of capital which this country is in short supply of. Jobless claims up to 428k this week well ahead of the expected 411k.

It's funny and sad that he is using these claims and the shitty economy/labor market as the driving reason as to why we so desperately need this shitty Stimulus II, except for the fact that the shitty economy/Labor market proves that the Stimulus 1: To Pork and Beyond was a total, 100% disaster and failure. Now he wants us to believe that this new "Jobs Bill" ( ::) ::) ::) :-\ :-\ :-\) that is more of the same and half the size of the first one will "ignite" the labor market and "Create" jobs..

This clown is really something else.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 06:42:43 AM »
Truly weird shit, reall, really strange.

The bill, like the first Stim bill will be a total failure and another huge waste of capital which this country is in short supply of. Jobless claims up to 428k this week well ahead of the expected 411k.

It's funny and sad that he is using these claims and the shitty economy/labor market as the driving reason as to why we so desperately need this shitty Stimulus II, except for the fact that the shitty economy/Labor market proves that the Stimulus 1: To Pork and Beyond was a total, 100% disaster and failure. Now he wants us to believe that this new "Jobs Bill" ( ::) ::) ::) :-\ :-\ :-\) that is more of the same and half the size of the first one will "ignite" the labor market and "Create" jobs..

This clown is really something else.

He needs to resign.     

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 08:08:50 AM »
DISGUSTING

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 08:11:39 AM »

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Re: Obama "if you love me, you will pass this bill". Video - LMFAO!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 09:05:22 AM »
Casey Mulligan has a balanced piece on the jobs bill and thinks it will create jobs.  He's a Friedman style economist.  He does finish with this - While President Obama’s proposals have some real job creation potential, it remains to be seen whether any of them become law and whether the job-creating policies are packaged with too many job-destroying policies.

Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2011, 09:06:23 AM »
Casey Mulligan has a balanced piece on the jobs bill and thinks it will create jobs.  He's a Friedman style economist.  He does finish with this - While President Obama’s proposals have some real job creation potential, it remains to be seen whether any of them become law and whether the job-creating policies are packaged with too many job-destroying policies.

Its DOA - the Senate Dems are already shitting all over this tax hike masqurading as a "jobs bill"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2011, 11:18:22 AM »
Obama: 'If You Love Me, You Got To Help Me Pass This Bill' (NPR)
NPR ^ | September 14, 2011 | Frank James

The realities of governing as opposed to the unrealities of presidential campaigns may have made President Obama a much more human figure compared with the almost messiah-like status he had in the eyes of many supporters in 2008.

But that doesn't mean there still isn't the occasional moment reminiscent of a Bible story.

At a rally on the campus of North Carolina State in Raleigh, N.C. Wednesday where President Obama went to drum up support for his jobs bill, this happened.

AUDIENCE MEMBER: I love you, Barack!

THE PRESIDENT: I love you back. (Applause.) But first — but if you love me — if you love me, you got to help me pass this bill. (Applause.) If you love me, you got to help me pass this bill.

Here's John 21:15, the New International Version, describing a scene between Jesus and his disciples:

When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter,"Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?"

"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."

Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011, 05:26:58 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 06:24:28 PM »
What a fucking tool.

those fools cheering need to be ashamed.