Author Topic: AMAZING!!! Free soloing climbing  (Read 5993 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: AMAZING!!! Free soloing climbing
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 05:12:15 PM »
Pick it up at 1:25

cool and i love the song but he is a collision with a bird, just waiting to happen.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2011, 05:18:36 PM »
cool and i love the song but he is a collision with a bird, just waiting to happen.

WTF?  I've never seen anything like that.  Holy shit!  That's gotta be the most amazing fucking experience ever.  Atleast that to me would be worth it.  Jumping from some fucking rope straight down?  no way.  Wow how does he maneuver that shit?  And that song is kick ass who is it?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2011, 05:33:41 PM »
WTF?  I've never seen anything like that.  Holy shit!  That's gotta be the most amazing fucking experience ever.  Atleast that to me would be worth it.  Jumping from some fucking rope straight down?  no way.  Wow how does he maneuver that shit?  And that song is kick ass who is it?

The song is "Sail" by Awolnation. 

i'd probably say he plays it by the books as best as possible, given his partner hit a bridge yrs back.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2011, 08:37:27 PM »
Windsuits are even more dangerous.  Check out the final moments of Dwain Weston, all caught on video.  Took two days for rangers to clean up the mess.  A lot of his bodyparts was never recovered because the sheer force of import just turned them to dust...sort of like a bird strike

A