Author Topic: The Jacked Hollywood thread!  (Read 52768 times)

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
Re: The Jacked Hollywood thread!
« Reply #150 on: April 23, 2012, 11:06:21 AM »
 8)

recent
$

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #151 on: April 23, 2012, 03:15:38 PM »
8)

recent

Look who's found his stack of Dbol that he hid when his underwear model career ws over!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: April 23, 2012, 06:47:54 PM »
Mark is making so much money now it is crazy. He produces all kind of good stuff for HBO.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #153 on: April 23, 2012, 07:23:35 PM »
Mark is making so much money now it is crazy. He produces all kind of good stuff for HBO.

Yeah, he lives a good life now.

Who would have known Marky Mark + Funky Bunch would become such a popular moviestar, making Anderson Silva-money.

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #154 on: April 23, 2012, 08:33:46 PM »
michael jai white in undisputed 2
Dolph lundgren in Masters of the Universe
and Lou Ferrigno in Hercules looked awesome also.
I've never seen the old Reeves Hercules
films so I can't comment on those.
It takes a lot to impress me but when
I saw michael jai white in UD 2 I was super
impressed. Perfect/max size to retain athleticism.
Great roundness to muscle bellies/great structure/
good abs/tight skin and about perfect bodyfat level
for film. When he kicked this guy and he flew back
about 10 yards it was almost believable because of the
way Jai looked.  

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #155 on: April 24, 2012, 06:40:48 AM »
8)

recent

he's taking advice from Dwayne Johnson......
Get Big, or Die Trying

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 24, 2012, 09:13:50 AM »
8)

recent

Wahlberg suppoedly has his own travelling tractor trailer gym....I am sure he upped the dose so he wouldn't look too tiny next to the rock!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2012, 09:25:15 AM »
Wahlberg suppoedly has his own travelling tractor trailer gym....I am sure he upped the dose so he wouldn't look too tiny next to the rock!

i read that ll cool j has, or had, something similar. a gym on his tour bus i think. another fella who's always been in great shape.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #158 on: April 24, 2012, 09:35:54 AM »
Must be nice to be a multi millionaire, you have everything given to you for free, personal trainers, gyms, top quality foods, pharma scripts for all the drugs you need, all of it a tax write off.

These hollywood people that claim to work hard need to get a fucking reality check.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 24, 2012, 09:40:09 AM »
Must be nice to be a multi millionaire, you have everything given to you for free, personal trainers, gyms, top quality foods, pharma scripts for all the drugs you need, all of it a tax write off.

These hollywood people that claim to work hard need to get a fucking reality check.

i doubt they get shit like that for free. more like designer clothes, watches and shit. so the suckers can buy whatever they see their celeb heroes wearing. twats !!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2012, 08:24:29 PM »
i doubt they get shit like that for free. more like designer clothes, watches and shit. so the suckers can buy whatever they see their celeb heroes wearing. twats !!

If they "are casted" for a movie and "need to" build more muscle, they will surely get a trainer, sometimes a nutritionist/cook and I really wonder why not even steroids? There should be more than one "anti-aging clinic" in Hollywood specialized on hollywood actors.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: May 01, 2012, 04:08:10 AM »
Just looked up Wahlberg....worth $150 mil and Rock is in neighborhood of $50 mil. Hell if I had that money I would never prepare a meal ever again.and you better believe I would have a trainer telling me exactly what to do

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #162 on: May 01, 2012, 04:10:34 AM »
christian bale

The new/final ”The Dark Knight Rises “ trailer is in the General Topics  forum.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: May 01, 2012, 04:11:10 AM »

Free? Hardly, they pay 5x more than what you or I pay for stuff.  Why? Because they can.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2012, 05:00:04 PM »
channing tatums non shredded glutes  :-X

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2012, 03:04:12 PM »
What DOES she see in him! Demi Moore 'hits it off with True Blood's Joe Manganiello at premiere after-party'

By Sarah Bull

PUBLISHED: 11:02, 19 June 2012 | UPDATED: 12:24, 19 June 2012

Comments (104)

New man? Demi Moore is reported to have hit it off with True Blood star Joe Manganiello, with the pair spotted at an after-party for his premiere earlier this month

A source told heat magazine: 'They looked amazing together. Demi was getting a lot more attention than a lot of the younger girls in the room, and Joe was seen waiting for her before they went off and hung out together at the party. They had amazing chemistry.'

The pair first met when they both signed up to appear in the movie Magic Mike, in which Joe stars as stripper Big Dick Richie.

And despite Demi pulling out of the film following her breakdown, the pair have reportedly kept in touch.

She's had a very difficult year after splitting from Ashton Kutcher and being admitted to rehab for 'eating disorder and addiction issues'.

But now Demi Moore is getting her life back on track, and has apparently hit it off with a new man - True Blood star Joe Manganiello.

According to reports, Demi, 49, and Joe, 35, were spotted enjoying each others company at the after-party following the premiere of the actor's new movie That's My Boy at Los Angeles' Napa Valley Grille earlier this month.

What do you see in him? Joe was spotted showing off his toned torso on Miami's South Beach earlier this week

I work out! The actor wore a pair of blue checked swim shorts as he took a dip in the sea

The source added: 'Demi has finally got her groove back - and it's all thanks to meeting Joe. She's feeling confident again and, more importantly, sexy.'

However, it remains to be seen what Demi's ex Ashton Kutcher makes of her new relationship, as he actually starred alongside Joe in an episode of sitcom Two And A Half Men last year.

Meanwhile, it has also been claimed that Demi has gained nearly a stone after sticking to a new healthy eating regime.

Much better: Demi is looking much healthier than she once did, and is said to have gained a stone since worrying fans with her tiny, under seven stone, figure (right)

The actress had sparked concern with her worryingly thin frame when she dropped to less than seven stone ahead of being admitted to rehab.

But now Demi, who was spotted at her daughter Tallulah's graduation on June 7th, is looking much healthier after adopting a new eating plan.

An insider told heat: 'Back then Demi was basically living on Red Bull but now she's eating balanced meals that include protein, complex carbs and organic vegetables.

'She's also been swimming and doing yoga every day and has gained just over a stone.'

Not the first time: Manganiello showed off his body earlier this month at the MTV Movie Awards when he arrived dressed as a sexy fireman

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 29, 2012, 03:47:06 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #167 on: August 29, 2012, 03:48:39 PM »
O