Author Topic: I Hate Marijuana.  (Read 26526 times)

suckmymuscle

I Hate Marijuana.
« on: September 16, 2011, 09:33:10 PM »
  Ok, as a libertarian, I support your right to inhale THC until all the neurons of your hippocampus self-suicide and you become a senile idiot. But I do not support you forcing me to inhale this disgusting thing. If you smoke this shit in your back yard, guess what? The smoke, being a volatile gas, spreads around in the air and poisons it for a few hundred feet around the area where you are smoking. You are forcing me to take your THC, and I don't want to. You potheads sons of bitch need to understand that there are people who do not enjoy marijuana and what it does to one's memory and mental acuity, and that when you throw your smoke around you are forcing other people to inhale it. So, you fucking disgusting hippies should go deep into the woods to enjoy your vice. You do not have the right to smoke at home. Alcohol is completely different because the harm it does is only done to the person that is drinking it. The same goes for cocaine, heroin and amphetamines. But cigarettes and marijuana are a different story because, since they release gases containing both carcinogens and their psychoactive compunds, they affect other people who made the choice not to use them. So fuck off and take that shit a few miles into the woods to smoke it. .......

SUCKMYMUSCLE

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: I Hate Marijuana.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 09:35:18 PM »
Cars emit more harmful gases you idiot..so what everyone stop driving ? hahahaha

the thong show is on, calm down.
L

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 09:36:35 PM »
Whiny fag bitch meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 09:39:06 PM »
Ill smoke a bowl to that!....wait....

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 09:41:51 PM »
I can't tell if you're being serious. Are you intentionally trying to seem like such a douchebag?

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 09:44:01 PM »
 Ok, as a libertarian, I support your right to inhale THC until all the neurons of your hippocampus self-suicide and you become a senile idiot. But I do not support you forcing me to inhale this disgusting thing. If you smoke this shit in your back yard, guess what? The smoke, being a volatile gas, spreads around in the air and poisons it for a few hundred feet around the area where you are smoking. You are forcing me to take your THC, and I don't want to. You potheads sons of bitch need to understand that there are people who do not enjoy marijuana and what it does to one's memory and mental acuity, and that when you throw your smoke around you are forcing other people to inhale it. So, you fucking disgusting hippies should go deep into the woods to enjoy your vice. You do not have the right to smoke at home. Alcohol is completely different because the harm it does is only done to the person that is drinking it. The same goes for cocaine, heroin and amphetamines. But cigarettes and marijuana are a different story because, since they release gases containing both carcinogens and their psychoactive compunds, they affect other people who made the choice not to use them. So fuck off and take that shit a few miles into the woods to smoke it. .......

SUCKMYMUSCLE

stop being a wuss

suckmymuscle

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 09:48:14 PM »
Cars emit more harmful gases you idiot..so what everyone stop driving ? hahahaha

the thong show is on, calm down.

We cannot stop Carbon monoxide emission because all engines, except electric, which are extremely impractical, emit it. But any pothead can have the decency of moving a few hundred feet away from non-smokers before lighting marijuana. That is called being civilized, you f.aggot. Also, Carbon monoxide released into the air has very low accute toxicity, whilst marijuana smoke is loaded with carcinogens and neurotoxins. Terrible argument.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 09:49:21 PM »
I can't tell if you're being serious. Are you intentionally trying to seem like such a douchebag?

Go pile drive your asshole into 99 bananas, you f.aggot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2011, 09:50:52 PM »
  Go pile drive your asshole into 99 bananas, you f.aggot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
hahahahaahahah

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 09:56:57 PM »
This guys goes to fast food restaurants and has eaten no telling how many boogers and splats of cum only to come here and bitch about weed...lol....what a loser.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2011, 10:02:16 PM »
This guys goes to fast food restaurants and has eaten no telling how many boogers and splats of cum only to come here and bitch about weed...lol....what a loser.

1. I don't eat at fast food restaurants. When I dine out, I go to 3 star Michelin Guide restaurants.

2. You are confusing me with your mother about the boogers and cum.

3. You are obviously a pothead f.aggot who should be shot in the scrotum, impaled through the ass and left to die Vlad Tepes style. I hate the whole lot of you.

4. Did I mention your mother is a whore?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2011, 10:35:40 PM »
I just smoked some more marijuana. I'll pray for you.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2011, 10:44:59 PM »
The only thing I disagree with is the part about alcohol.

I know what you mean concerning smell or whatever, but I have seen alcohol ruin many, many peoples lives, people - WHO DON'T EVEN DRINK THE SHIT!

Whether it be spousal abuse, F.A.S., drunk-driving, fighting, blackout, noisy-ass all-nighters, music, incoherence, inability to function around others...

I personally feel that alcohol should be a prescription drug. It's just as powerful (or more so) than anything else in the "right" quantities... and it is ubiquitous, and can be sold around the clock.

I hate alcohol and I hate alcoholics just as much as you hate nearby dope smokers. I don't smoke dope, but I don't care if I smell it in the air, unless I'm at a concert where I just cannot fucking breathe and I've paid big bucks for my tickets.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2011, 10:48:34 PM »
The only thing I disagree with is the part about alcohol.

I know what you mean concerning smell or whatever, but I have seen alcohol ruin many, many peoples lives, people - WHO DON'T EVEN DRINK THE SHIT!

Whether it be spousal abuse, F.A.S., drunk-driving, fighting, blackout, noisy-ass all-nighters, music, incoherence, inability to function around others...

I personally feel that alcohol should be a prescription drug. It's just as powerful (or more so) than anything else in the "right" quantities... and it is ubiquitous, and can be sold around the clock.

Very good points...

I hate alcohol and I hate alcoholics just as much as you hate nearby dope smokers. I don't smoke dope, but I don't care if I smell it in the air, unless I'm at a concert where I just cannot fucking breathe and I've paid big bucks for my tickets.

You should care. Studies have shown that the small amounts of THC in airborne marijuana is enough to damage or even destroy neurons in the hippocampus, responsible for learning and long-term memory.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

io856

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 12:32:34 AM »
Whats your favourite drug suckmymuscle?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 12:47:09 AM »
Whats your favourite drug suckmymuscle?

My guess is ATRIPLA

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 12:49:00 AM »
Whiny fag bitch meltdown.

When is Stupid going to learn that nobody cares what he thinks.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 12:50:53 AM »

You should care. Studies have shown that the small amounts of THC in airborne marijuana is enough to damage or even destroy neurons in the hippocampus, responsible for learning and long-term memory.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I seriously doubt it will make any serious difference.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2011, 01:46:14 AM »
As long as these ridiculous hummers can still be driven by housewifes in your country to do some grocery shopping or bringing kids to school marijuana gas should be the least of your worries.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2011, 01:50:04 AM »
 8)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2011, 02:09:55 AM »

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 03:28:43 AM »
8)
What is the status of the law to shut down the coffee houses?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2011, 03:47:35 AM »
When is Stupid going to learn that nobody cares what he thinks.

When will your f.aggot ass learn that a f.aggot who got pawned by fat Dave until he cried, you, cannot ever win an argument on Getbig?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2011, 05:25:38 AM »
The Bulldog is a tourist trap

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2011, 06:11:21 AM »
I neither smoke (cigars, marijuana, cigarettes, etc.) nor drink alcohol.  I think such substances are bad for you, especially so those that have an affect upon your ability to think clearly.  I don't begrudge someone a fine cigar, I just prefer not to indulge myself.  The same holds true for adult beverages although I despise public and even private drunkards. 

I once had a neighbor that smoked a lot of pot.  A classic example of an "idiot/savant" minuse the latter.  If you make it legal to smoke that shit all you're doing is making it legal to make yourself even more stupid in public and giving Buddha knows how many simpletons yet another route to destroying their lives and those of family and friends vis a vis association.

Don't like my words?  Then you'll probably just pack another bowl with that shit and smoke yourself further into oblivion.  What you do has an affect upon others.  You're probably just too stoned to realize it.  FTN.