Author Topic: congratulations Phil Heath  (Read 8840 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: congratulations Phil Heath
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2011, 05:26:43 AM »
What did he weigh compared to last year? I'm guessing he's about 8-10 punds heavier this year...

thats the problem ,, yo ufellas go by weight!!,, the fat with insulina is held from within the muscle....

his LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE INCREASED BY NO MORE THAN 2LB 2-3lb 2.5 lb ,, thats all he added..its a lot for advance bodybuild dont think its ntohing,, 2lb of lean tissue is quite a lot but! he is maxed thats the bad bad thing...if he win the title what can he bring? HE IS FUCKING MAXED,, no foundation and maxed,,,so what you have?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2011, 05:27:06 AM »
Rofl, a pic when I was 17?? Hahaha. I'm 5"10 now.

Anyways, Phil Heath looks fine except for his clavicles. I'll leave it at that.

STFU, no one cares.

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2011, 05:29:44 AM »
STFU, no one cares.

True, I'm outta here.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2011, 05:29:54 AM »

You grew in height after age 17?
U

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2011, 05:30:52 AM »

HAHAHA, you lying shitstain, its 17 now youve been exposed, before it was 20  ;D Epic chest btw

wut drugs did I take at 19...?

GH15?

edit: I was 20

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2011, 05:33:23 AM »
thats the problem ,, yo ufellas go by weight!!,, the fat with insulina is held from within the muscle....

his LEAN MUSCLE TISSUE INCREASED BY NO MORE THAN 2LB 2-3lb 2.5 lb ,, thats all he added..its a lot for advance bodybuild dont think its ntohing,, 2lb of lean tissue is quite a lot but! he is maxed thats the bad bad thing...if he win the title what can he bring? HE IS FUCKING MAXED,, no foundation and maxed,,,so what you have?

gh15 approved

How about if he keeps the weight and size but over time develops harder, more mature muscle. Maybe ups the testosterone, and goes on higher dosages of Winstrol, along with heavier training, and eases back on the GH and slin. Would that work?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2011, 05:43:09 AM »
How about if he keeps the weight and size but over time develops harder, more mature muscle. Maybe ups the testosterone, and goes on higher dosages of Winstrol, along with heavier training, and eases back on the GH and slin. Would that work?

lol my friend,, this is the problem ,, do you think i woudl slutter someone so bad if i thought he had chance? he CANT GET HARD ,, this is the problem of this all generation ,, they cant get hard enough and they try to get dry but becaue they cant get hard enough ....when they get dryyyy they see no fibers running all over the kidnys,, it is from abuse of insulina,,

dont you see the problem? you have here a fella that WILL MOST LIKLEY BE MR O 2011 THAT IS SOFTER THAN UMMM RAMBO...DO YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING? YOU GOT HERE A FELLA MR O ABOUT TO BECOME THAT LOOK SOFTER THAN JON RAMBO! 160LB TWINK,, now why is that? it is because.....he abused insulina and hgh to get somewhere on the scale,,,

even if he want now he wont be able to get harder,, he will only be able to get more mature muscle with the years but he will with the years become washed up and saggy physiqe rather than harder and drier since he cant get harder and drier...he is at the best conditiion you will ever see him ,,

this is what happen when you do bodybuild for THE WRONG REASONS,, this is what happen when you do bodybuild with the idea to be the best at any cost and do it as fast as possible,, this is what happen when you want everything fast...sometimes you achieve it! but the cost is great because now even if he wants to come in peeled hard and dry ....wont happen

take a look at him,, he is looking like a blow up doll of a dieted down michelin man,, it is exactly like the michelin man only dieted down to low bodyfat between skin and muscle,,it just look like it belong in the movie goast basterds rather than mr o history,, ken wheeler when looked like that back in his last days as competitor could not win o ....now this fella will win o ,,,why? because the generation of competitors is FAILED ONE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2011, 05:47:40 AM »
lol my friend,, this is the problem ,, do you think i woudl slutter someone so bad if i thought he had chance? he CANT GET HARD ,, this is the problem of this all generation ,, they cant get hard enough and they try to get dry but becaue they cant get hard enough ....when they get dryyyy they see no fibers running all over the kidnys,, it is from abuse of insulina,,

dont you see the problem? you have here a fella that WILL MOST LIKLEY BE MR O 2011 THAT IS SOFTER THAN UMMM RAMBO...DO YOU GET WHAT IM SAYING? YOU GOT HERE A FELLA MR O ABOUT TO BECOME THAT LOOK SOFTER THAN JON RAMBO! 160LB TWINK,, now why is that? it is because.....he abused insulina and hgh to get somewhere on the scale,,,

even if he want now he wont be able to get harder,, he will only be able to get more mature muscle with the years but he will with the years become washed up and saggy physiqe rather than harder and drier since he cant get harder and drier...he is at the best conditiion you will ever see him ,,

this is what happen when you do bodybuild for THE WRONG REASONS,, this is what happen when you do bodybuild with the idea to be the best at any cost and do it as fast as possible,, this is what happen when you want everything fast...sometimes you achieve it! but the cost is great because now even if he wants to come in peeled hard and dry ....wont happen

take a look at him,, he is looking like a blow up doll of a dieted down michelin man,, it is exactly like the michelin man only dieted down to low bodyfat between skin and muscle,,it just look like it belong in the movie goast basterds rather than mr o history,, ken wheeler when looked like that back in his last days as competitor could not win o ....now this fella will win o ,,,why? because the generation of competitors is FAILED ONE

gh15 approved

You seem very jealous of Phil, did your woman prefer the younger still relevant bodybuilder?

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2011, 05:48:15 AM »

God is right, John has heath on conndition  lol

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2011, 05:58:13 AM »
Phil small? You are obviously an idiot.

I know your commet wasn't directed toward myself but all the same...

Phul Health is itsy bitsy, teensie weensie in  his yellow polka dot thongkinie.  He is a small fellow.  I'm shorter than him and I consider Phul to be small.

And I'm no "idiot".  Do not go there.  ;D  I would much prefer that Wolf win than Phul.  Aesthetically speaking, Dennis is vastly superior.  I suppose he should have just upped the insuline and oil like Phul Health to compensate for his calves, but no, he did not.

Phul "The Gift" Health.  The only thing "gift" this assclown is capable of "giving" is head to schmoes.  Fuck that noise.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2011, 06:03:11 AM »
You get the feeling the judges are looking for somebody other than Phil to give the title to.....but there is no one.  Jay is a mess, Kai is watery and too heavy, & Dexter is small. 

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2011, 06:07:23 AM »
ROFL as if Jay and etc were all 6'0+ guys. And dont get mad guys, Tito is just trolling around, actually he is one of the most obsseded guys about Phil Heath.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2011, 06:19:25 AM »
We all thought Jay was going to come in hard and cut but that isn't quite what we saw. Oh, dear, but time has taken its toll on Jay just like it did on Dorian and Ronnie Coleman. Injuries and just plain worn out. I guess when the big money prize is there for the retaking you can understand why Jay took some risks but they backfired because they ruined his physique. Whether he tore something or not, the injury to his biceps caused swelling that looks bizarre. Perhaps he should have withdrawn from competition? Why come out looking like that? At first it wasn't that noticable but others pointed it out and then you saw it looking awful in every pose and from every direction. I hate to say it but Jay looked a bit of a mess. Nothing flowed and he was worried all night.

Phil was looking confident because he knew he looked the best on stage. The callouts confirmed it was between Jay and Phil with everyone else 'third'. Some feel Jay was not even 2nd and I guess arguments can be made to justify those placings.

Two years ago Jay appeared in what can only be described as cartoon condition. Phil did the same last year and was the closest to doing it this year. When you study his physique you will see that all his muscles from calves to forearms are developed. There are no weak spots. He is narrow like Larry Scott was but is also superior to anyone else on stage and I would bet all the bodybuilders competing would agree.

It will be a travesty if Phil Heath doesn't take the Sandow home this year.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2011, 06:28:34 AM »
Jay is a worried man and rightfully so. Is he that here or just covering that swelling?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2011, 06:29:40 AM »
^ not a mr o level of physiqe ,, im sorry ,, its just not as much as i try to accept it ,, just weak fake looking powerless over used peptide hgh insulina physiqe that have no base nor base of aas nor base of years of training,,

this will make bodybuilidn as the joke! the joke of this century ...until today we were a cult! from tomorrow we may very well be a joke,, because take anyone out who dont know bodybuild and they themselves will say this is a joke,,

im surprized you cant se this is foundationless blow up

this is so bad i dont have words to describe how bad it is

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2011, 06:31:18 AM »
what are you talking about jason for? he has nothing to do with the fact philsulina doesnt have a mr o physqe! jason is a mess as of yesterday maybe improved tonight but still dont compare to jason ,, philsulina himself does not have the mr o qualities! he has good muscle bellies....he has low bodyfat between skin and muscle,, thats about it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2011, 06:31:39 AM »
Vince- just to clarify - the prize money isn't exactly big is it? When you factor in the actual chances of winning, the cost in terms of food, travel, drugs, etc, and the possible harm to health.

Surely the "prize money" is actually in the sponsorships and endorsements..., right?

rc2008

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2011, 06:37:01 AM »
^ not a mr o level of physiqe ,, im sorry ,, its just not as much as i try to accept it ,, just weak fake looking powerless over used peptide hgh insulina physiqe that have no base nor base of aas nor base of years of training,,

this will make bodybuilidn as the joke! the joke of this century ...until today we were a cult! from tomorrow we may very well be a joke,, because take anyone out who dont know bodybuild and they themselves will say this is a joke,,

gh15 approved

Are you sure you are not mentally ill? Go see a doctor mate, you have issues.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2011, 06:37:15 AM »

gh15 approved

As you don't have the words to describe this travesty, allow me...

Phul Health is the human equivalent of one of those ballon animals that clowns blow up and twist together at children's birthday parties.  They look nothing like the real deal but are impressive to a child.  Or someone with the mind of a child.

And of course, homosexuals.  Fags love anything with a dick, an asshole and "muscles".  Phul qualifies.

Fuck that noise. © 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2011, 06:47:16 AM »
I wonder what agenda gh15 has to try to dismiss Phil Heath and apologize for Jay Cutler? It isn't a close bodybuilding contest. Surely the judges can't be blind? They sit up close and saw that Jay had that lumpy arm and buttocks of I don't know what to call it but not anything close to what Phil displays. Jay is wide and looks good in some poses but looks awful in others. Phil is consistently superior and that is the end of it. No contest.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2011, 06:56:27 AM »
I wonder what agenda gh15 has to try to dismiss Phil Heath and apologize for Jay Cutler? It isn't a close bodybuilding contest. Surely the judges can't be blind? They sit up close and saw that Jay had that lumpy arm and buttocks of I don't know what to call it but not anything close to what Phil displays. Jay is wide and looks good in some poses but looks awful in others. Phil is consistently superior and that is the end of it. No contest.

there is no agenda,, what are you fuckin nuts? why woudl i hav eagenda it doenst bring me more money,, what i care about is that numebr 1 bodybuilder in the world will not be the result of mega abuse of insulina and hgh with no foundation ,,

you have to understand something here,,

if philsulina stop using hgh and insulina he is 180lb in a matter of 3 months!! no other pro will get down in size that fast,, what he has is not real size ,, he has fake muscle! every judge knows it but they are in catch 22 ,,they cant give it to anyone else because the others fucked up or just as bad

cant you see jason muscle has foundation? cant you see that eventhough he is bad mr o he has the muscles!!! it is real hard earned muscle under the blub of insulina and oil...he had foundation ,, he actualy has muscle under,, philsulina doesnt

gh15 approved
fallen angel

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2011, 07:06:13 AM »
I think I understand what GH15 is saying in regards to Phil.  He has no foundation...it's all from drugs.  He hasn't been training that long and so its all from the drugs.  He doesn't have that grainy look and muscle maturity. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2011, 07:20:16 AM »
the thing with heath is that he looks like as if his "muscles" can dissapair like snow in a matter of an hour.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2011, 07:22:57 AM »
he is just like that fella in your local gymnasium ...that 6'3 280lb monster with 8% bodyfat....that suddenly out of no where you dont see come in the gymnasium one day ,, and 3 months later see him in walmart americana buying groceries weighin 210lb still 6'3 at 13% ...know what im saying?

he is all AIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRR

he is all image ,, he is like the fella ,, i like americanos as example ill explain

he is like thhe typical americano kido or teenager that need to be in sport,, he try football cant do we,, go to basketball ...dont do that well ,, has to find something ,, try bowling...buy all the equipment doesnt do that well,, try whetevr else,,,and thennn find bodybuilding lol sine he got to have a sport lol buy everything for being the best bodybuilder but ! forget FORGET to build foundation ,,, buy everything as in buy THE HORMONES!! now im not saying he didnt train because he did,, but he train more like the black fella typica black fella in your local gymasium americana ,, they come in and pump some arms and chest and leave ....something like that,, its very hard to explain but everyone know what gh15 is talking about,, AND TO THINK THAT THIS THING ...WILL BE MR O ....ITS A BIG BIG STEP BACK ,, WE USED TO NOT GIVE THEM ANYTHING OVER SECOND PLACE,, THEY WERE ALWAYS STUCK MAXIUM AS SECOND PLACE...they were always the side show,, but now today it may be a mr o ,, this is a big big HUGE STEP BACK FOR BODYBUILDING,, AND FROM A CULT WE WILL BECOME A WEIRDO THING ...A JOKE

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2011, 07:38:10 AM »
Sorry, but I don't buy that argument. If a guy looks the best he deserves to win. What is this foundation nonsense? Phil looks way better than Jay in most poses so that should be the end of it. Why come online to cry about it and put up pathetic arguments? gh15 is telling Getbig to take this and that and insulin and gh. Then he comes here and knocks these guys. Sheesh, make up your mind about what you stand for. Since they don't test for most things the guy who looks the best deserves to win. Jay looks like he is some injured gladiator. Some of those muscles look like they were tossed in his direction. No flow and poor symmetry. In comparison Phil looks good all over. His face even looks okay compared to the others.