Author Topic: Phil heath is better than Kevin Levrone  (Read 71256 times)

david94

• Getbig III
Re: Yeah heath is better than levrone
« Reply #200 on: September 19, 2011, 01:06:06 PM »
Again.
Levrone has poor legs, poor back, not good biceps and average condition.
Phil has the most complete package and has the best separation since Flex Wheeler, of course he can beat Kevin.
There is no shame to admit that a modern bodybuilder can beat a bodybuilder from the 90's. They are 2 legends.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #201 on: September 19, 2011, 01:06:34 PM »
I could go to ANY college football weightroom and pic out any brutha with decent muscle bellies, show him getbig and tell him to read gh15. As long as he was black and he had decent response to drugs, He could easily be the next phil heath in a couple years.  Im not exagerrating either I really believe it. I believe mesomorph could be the next phil if he wanted honestly.

But..  I could NOT find another Kevin. Kevin was 1 in a million, Phil was 1 in 10. A guy in the right place at the right time, with the right hookups and someone to watch over his shoulder who happened to know what he is doing. Phil better than KEVIN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
meso uses drugs flin.. 

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #202 on: September 19, 2011, 01:06:40 PM »
That back double biceps shot is a show stopper and lacks nothing !! his only real flaw is narrow clavicles , he's complete , complete , and complete

True

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #203 on: September 19, 2011, 01:08:07 PM »
ummm... everything
cant say I agree there...
pecs, legs???? abs delts.... all would make greatest of all time respectively list......??
no...
anyway i digress
he deserved this my O.... no doubt....
better than cormier levron shawn..coleman... yates.... etc...
no
choice is an illusion

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: September 19, 2011, 01:09:08 PM »
Phil is not top 5 in the 90's!  Maybe not even top 10!  Comparing Kevin to Phil!  That is a disrespect to Kevin and I dont care if Phil has an O and Kevin does not.  Phill will NEVER go against the comp Kevin did, NEVER!

Stop with the Philsulin comparisons GetBig, please stop!  Compare him to who he competes against now, but not true legends!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: September 19, 2011, 01:10:44 PM »
Id like to see a pic of heath where he matches this density width and thickness..... and kevin has a smaller waist
heath deserved the mr o
but some of you guys are getting carried away

Post pictures of Kevin on stage retard and then compare.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #206 on: September 19, 2011, 01:11:33 PM »
And that clearly shows on stage. Phils lack of density is a glaring weakness for people who have an eye for that kind of thing.

lol you dont need any kind of eye for it. I dont know shit about comparing people's physiques or looking for hardness or density or stuff like that, I have never been to a bodybuilding show in my entire life.But I know what gh15 means when he talks about a physique projecting strength, even a chick who doesn't know a thing about bodybuilding could see the difference between kevin and phil standing side by side. It just looks powerful, and the other one looks frail but large. Hard to explain with words, but easy to see. One of them sends a shiver up your spine, like what is this freak walking towards me Im gonna get the fuck out of the way, you all remember that Kevin video I posted. That shot where he is standing relaxed by the smith machine I look at it everyday in disbelief. Phil on the the other hand reminds me of spongebob inflatable arms. You dont need any kind of "eye" for this.
l

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #207 on: September 19, 2011, 01:12:40 PM »

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #208 on: September 19, 2011, 01:13:56 PM »
meso uses drugs flin.. 

your'e a silly guy
why do you want me to use drugs would it explain why i have a better phsyique than yours
where is the proof ive used drugs... what my pics and my strength
tbomz i looked better than you look now... when at 170.... my first pics i posted here when i was small still beats you now
its genetics... do i shit on your physique... or accuse you or anyne of stuff....?
no....
Ive never used drugs of any sort and i don't have to.....
a lot of you guys are just envious and spiteful.....

anyway.. this thread is abut heath levrone etc...
try and keep your emotions in check and discuss the topic at hand...
peace
mes
choice is an illusion

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #209 on: September 19, 2011, 01:16:39 PM »
Why does Khofo keep posting pics that show Phil owning Nasser? And I don't think Nasser is considered Arab, since he is half Egyptian (African).

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: September 19, 2011, 01:20:02 PM »

lol you dont need any kind of eye for it. I dont know shit about comparing people's physiques or looking for hardness or density or stuff like that, I have never been to a bodybuilding show in my entire life.But I know what gh15 means when he talks about a physique projecting strength, even a chick who doesn't know a thing about bodybuilding could see the difference between kevin and phil standing side by side. It just looks powerful, and the other one looks frail but large. Hard to explain with words, but easy to see. One of them sends a shiver up your spine, like what is this freak walking towards me Im gonna get the fuck out of the way, you all remember that Kevin video I posted. That shot where he is standing relaxed by the smith machine I look at it everyday in disbelief. Phil on the the other hand reminds me of spongebob inflatable arms. You dont need any kind of "eye" for this.

Its hard to explain its just that 'BAM!' factor that the powerful guys had and Phil clearly doesnt have, its more than obvious. Plus hes a weakling for how much he weighs, which is another disappointing factor of his placing. Believe me, alot of jonny come lately juicers can't tell the difference between solid and phony baloni muscle so its good to hear you can see it too

Akeelsolid

• Getbig II
« Reply #211 on: September 19, 2011, 02:00:27 PM »
So let me get this straight, you use a video of Levrone and Wheeler, training in the gym, bodybuilders version of "practice", to prove Levrone is better than Phil, no stage shots at all which is in essense their "game".

Dude, this arguement sucks so bad i shouldnt even address it any longer, but I will anyway.
Bodybuilders game is onstage, not in the gym...So  an onstage video of Kevin during "game time" would make a valid arguement.

This is akin to saying on sports team is better than the other and showing practice footage to validate your arguement.

FAIL and FAIL HARD

Agreed.
Don't blame Phil for the FUNK that the past bodybuilders of the 90's did to ruin the sport. All the crazy experiments with drugs and secrecy to "special cocktails" as well as non-human-grade hormones (and most of all the lies) created the culture in bodybuilding that it is now.

I have known Phil since he was a student at Rainer Beach HS when he played ball. He put in the effort and listened and he was patient. For that consistency, he got a full scholorship to play ball at the University of Colorado, but realized he wasn't going to go pro. All the while he kept lifting weights and got more curious about bodybuilding.

I remember when he went to I believe,the Emerald cup, and met former pro Claude Grolux (sp) whom,said he had great genetics. Fast forward to 2011 and he is the BEST bodybuilder on the planet.

How he got to the top was by the template that all the other pro's used to "get ahead" he was just younger and responded better and of course he had Jay! All those year Jay chased Ronnie, he poured all that knowledge to him and now he is Mr.O. Something that makes the past bodybuilders sick to there stomach, because they all wanted, more than a "nibble on the carcuss" and Phil just blew past them.

It's pretty easy to be envious of Phil. Has the genes, the response, a good lifestyle, and a gentleman. Sure you can say he is what uncle Joe wanted; well-spoken, former athlete (like Ronnie) a great smile, everything screams markability with him. Could Phil bench 500lbs like Levrone? Yea probably in time or maybe not, but I know for a fact Kevin WILL never dunk a basketball in college hoops, as well as ever win the Mr. Olympia (this is no disrespect to Kevin, just real talk).

I have been aquaintence of his for almost 15 years (rep'in the 206!), and I can say, he is still very much the same quality of a person he was then.

Congrats Phil! and continued success to you.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #212 on: September 19, 2011, 02:05:32 PM »
Agreed.
Don't blame Phil for the FUNK that the past bodybuilders of the 90's did to ruin the sport. All the crazy experiments with drugs and secrecy to "special cocktails" as well as non-human-grade hormones (and most of all the lies) created the culture in bodybuilding that it is now.

I have known Phil since he was a student at Rainer Beach HS when he played ball. He put in the effort and listened and he was patient. For that consistency, he got a full scholorship to play ball at the University of Colorado, but realized he wasn't going to go pro. All the while he kept lifting weights and got more curious about bodybuilding.

I remember when he went to I believe,the Emerald cup, and met former pro Claude Grolux (sp) whom,said he had great genetics. Fast forward to 2011 and he is the BEST bodybuilder on the planet.

How he got to the top was by the template that all the other pro's used to "get ahead" he was just younger and responded better and of course he had Jay! All those year Jay chased Ronnie, he poured all that knowledge to him and now he is Mr.O. Something that makes the past bodybuilders sick to there stomach, because they all wanted, more than a "nibble on the carcuss" and Phil just blew past them.

It's pretty easy to be envious of Phil. Has the genes, the response, a good lifestyle, and a gentleman. Sure you can say he is what uncle Joe wanted; well-spoken, former athlete (like Ronnie) a great smile, everything screams markability with him. Could Phil bench 500lbs like Levrone? Yea probably in time or maybe not, but I know for a fact Kevin WILL never dunk a basketball in college hoops, as well as ever win the Mr. Olympia (this is no disrespect to Kevin, just real talk).

I have been aquaintence of his for almost 15 years (rep'in the 206!), and I can say, he is still very much the same quality of a person he was then.

Congrats Phil! and continued success to you.

8)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #213 on: September 19, 2011, 02:07:01 PM »
NO doubt Phil Heath is bigger rounder and fuller.... its just a different era, and he is learning from what jay cutler learned late in the game insulin is what wins titles

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #214 on: September 19, 2011, 02:07:08 PM »
Why does Khofo keep posting pics that show Phil owning Nasser NasséR(gh15) owning phillipe? .
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: September 19, 2011, 02:21:43 PM »
I have been to the Olympia every year for the past 13 years and can say without a doubt that Phil Heath would hand Levrone his ass. Phil heath would have crushed ANY of the 90's competitors.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: September 19, 2011, 02:30:54 PM »
lmao at the nasser / heath comparison.

also why does it have to be stage vs stage che?

i mean these guys already add escilene, synthol, implants, SMM inspired gene-splicing experiments, etc. on top of the aas/gh/slin... why not take it all the way and add photoshop as well?

lets see phils best magazine shot vs kevs best!

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #217 on: September 19, 2011, 02:32:28 PM »
NO doubt Phil Heath is bigger rounder and fuller.... its just a different era, and he is learning from what jay cutler learned late in the game insulin is what wins titles

That is probably the best Kevin has ever looked (on video atleast).   The question is, could Phil beat that version of Kevin....sure be interesting to see them side by side.

I would lean more towards Kevin but probably more due to nostalgia of that era, soooo not quite sure in the end.
Wait for it....

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #218 on: September 19, 2011, 02:36:57 PM »
That is probably the best Kevin has ever looked (on video atleast).   The question is, could Phil beat that version of Kevin....sure be interesting to see them side by side.

I would lean more towards Kevin but probably more due to nostalgia of that era, soooo not quite sure in the end.

Flex was much better than Kevin in this contest, so if Kevin can be beaten by a narrow guy he can be beaten by Heath.
Heath would have looked crazy with this lighting.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #219 on: September 19, 2011, 02:40:04 PM »
Flex was much better than Kevin in this contest, so if Kevin can be beaten by a narrow guy he can be beaten by Heath.
Heath would have looked crazy with this lighting.

This could be very true.  Was just thinking how Phil would look on this specific stage.   Still, when comparing contest shape vs contest shape i dont know of any other videos where Kevin looked better then this.  That means that if Phil could beat this Kevin, you might as well say he is the better bodybuilder.

I am not sure he could beat Flex at his best though. 
Wait for it....

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #220 on: September 19, 2011, 02:41:58 PM »
Back in the gym.... looks a tad smaller then on stage

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #221 on: September 19, 2011, 02:45:18 PM »
Back in the gym.... looks a tad smaller then on stage

Should have went to the gym yesterday he would have let me take a pic with the Sandow...  :'(

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: September 19, 2011, 02:45:52 PM »
Phil would DESTROY Flex Wheeler. Flex's condition was best when he was in the 220's this is right around the time he turned pro. At that weight he would be dwarfed by Phil. When Flex got bigger he never was able to get his ham/glutes conditioned. Flex was an amazing bodybuilder and I have seen him in person and onstage several times, The Phil Heath I saw on Friday/Saturday would OWN Flex.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #223 on: September 19, 2011, 02:49:47 PM »
Phil would DESTROY Flex Wheeler. Flex's condition was best when he was in the 220's this is right around the time he turned pro. At that weight he would be dwarfed by Phil. When Flex got bigger he never was able to get his ham/glutes conditioned. Flex was an amazing bodybuilder and I have seen him in person and onstage several times, The Phil Heath I saw on Friday/Saturday would OWN Flex.

Flex's main weapon was his aesthetics AND the fact the illusion he appeared larger than he was and this is why he could beat Phil , to say definitively he would beat Flex is misleading and not accurate , he might but I think Flex could beat him , especially from the front. 

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #224 on: September 19, 2011, 02:56:05 PM »
Flex was amazing, no doubt about it. One of the best ever. That said Phil is a whole different sort of animal. Flex was amazing from the front and had a crazy rear double biceps. From the front Flex was never as hard and dry as Heath and from the back Phil's lat spread would smoke Flex all day long, not to mention that from the waist down Phil destroys Flex. Flex's calves were so obviously site injected and his hams/glutes were never peeled.