Author Topic: Phil heath is better than Kevin Levrone  (Read 71129 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Yeah heath is better than levrone
« Reply #250 on: September 20, 2011, 08:36:29 PM »
I agree, if you're a natty with good genetics, some people (non-lifters ofc) will ask you that.

they will ask you this yes,,, but ! they will not shout from a driving car....from the window  STEROIDS...they just wont ,, you wotn be big enough ,, or in other words thick enough ,, the word steroids come to mind only when you got enough thickness to go along with good condition! ,, thats when you wil hear this scream from a moving car...otherwize al you will hear is little question here and there about this and that but never accusations,,

the accusations come when it is obvious,, and obvious it is when you are 190 and mid single digit bf

gh15 approved
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #251 on: September 20, 2011, 08:38:07 PM »
they will ask you this yes,,, but ! they will not shout from a driving car....from the window  STEROIDS...they just wont ,, you wotn be big enough ,, or in other words thick enough ,, the word steroids come to mind only when you got enough thickness to go along with good condition! ,, thats when you wil hear this scream from a moving car...otherwize al you will hear is little question here and there about this and that but never accusations,,

the accusations come when it is obvious,, and obvious it is when you are 190 and mid single digit bf

gh15 approved

when you say natural BBing is a waste of time, don't you think people will take it the wrong way? i have a friend reading your posts that wants to use gear after 3 months in the gym because of u

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Phil heath is better than Kevin Levrone
« Reply #252 on: September 20, 2011, 08:45:22 PM »
no need for using hormones 3 months into the gym ,, this is to early ,, train natural for some time see where it take you ,, but after 2 years you better go on the hormones if you want to get anywhere

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: September 20, 2011, 09:17:51 PM »
nah,, they wont say a word if you are 170lb conditoned,, fellas are not dumb ,, at 190-200lb conditioned they know you are on drugs because you are on lol ...huge diff between 170 6% and 195 8%.... 195 8% is on hormones YES ALWAYS unless he is a tall fella 6'2... but  5'9 195 8% are on hormones it is just the way it is my friend

peopel are nto dumb ,, they wotn shout you steroids when you are 165 6% ...they may think it or talk to you a little about cycles and about this source or that source but very fast they will realize you are natural after they talk to you ,, when you are 185....6% then it is a big fella ,,thats a big kid to be 185lb 6% and that is when fellas know something is up and that you are on hormones in some way shape or form,,

and yes those 20lb make a diff of NIGHT AND DAY!

gh15 approved

Ive been 190's under 10% without hormones before so what. Not like I never used before, just not at the time. Its the 200lb+ under 10% that really gets people looking and talking and leaves the women melting at the knees.

whitewidow

« Reply #254 on: September 20, 2011, 09:20:20 PM »
look at kevin these days most getbiggers are bigger than kevin!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #255 on: September 20, 2011, 09:24:22 PM »
look at kevin these days most getbiggers are bigger than kevin!

He was all drugs.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #256 on: September 20, 2011, 10:14:28 PM »
He was all drugs.

u really dont like kevin lol
l

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: September 21, 2011, 06:25:23 AM »
u really dont like kevin lol

Not true man, I think he was one of the best bodies ever that didnt look disgusting, but the guy relied heavily on drugs. I totally respect what he did in the gym, strong ass upper body. He just shrunk down to zip all which is disappointing thats all.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: September 21, 2011, 11:35:04 AM »
I understand alot of what the commentators have been saying and DJs comment when i look at things

Btw , Heath in my humble opinion is not better han levrone , all these pictures indicate is that heath had better condition than levrone in 2002 , ok

but coming back to heath , there is something that his body does that is better than others , and unlike ive seen before , really , and that is being 3d.By that i mean his muscles jump OUT of his frame  rather than just giving 'curves; to his body.Its almost like his skeleton is just the base or frame and his muscle are put on top of it , so clear cute protruding and defined..wow

No one will be able to beat heath now , as the new game is and, hes set the rules, is conditioning with the mass.....only Kai only kai not vic..........i wish cedric would do this thing , cos IMO hell be an all time great

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: September 21, 2011, 11:36:13 AM »
And to gh15 :

Bro , you should kno of all ppl , that stage show is alllll about illusion , and who reallly gives a fuck about base and such and such.Yes if the muscle maturity help you look better , you get awarded rightly so , as this is once again REFERRING to looks of the physique RATHER THAN actualities of the physique

Nasser , you were great and still are admirable ,but realise that what you are on about all the time is heaths real muscle and base.Guess what they need a new division to address these criteria , but as for the stage aspect , its allllllllll about the way the body just looks , the illusion.So leave it at that

To say heath is a bad Mr O , c`MON.Yes he may not have a solid base as others , but thats not the criteria on the stage

am i correct ?