Author Topic: Phil heath is better than Kevin Levrone  (Read 71246 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Yeah heath is better than levrone
« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2011, 03:22:14 PM »
cant say I agree there...
pecs, legs???? abs delts.... all would make greatest of all time respectively list......??
no...
anyway i digress
he deserved this my O.... no doubt....
better than cormier levron shawn..coleman... yates.... etc...
no

pecs legs delts back .. all lof them world class and top ~15 of all time ..  arms.. top 5 all time.. full physique.. top 5-10 all time..  give him a few more years and he will be top 3 all time without question..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #226 on: September 19, 2011, 03:23:01 PM »

your'e a silly guy
why do you want me to use drugs would it explain why i have a better phsyique than yours
where is the proof ive used drugs... what my pics and my strength
tbomz i looked better than you look now... when at 170.... my first pics i posted here when i was small still beats you now
its genetics... do i shit on your physique... or accuse you or anyne of stuff....?
no....
Ive never used drugs of any sort and i don't have to.....
a lot of you guys are just envious and spiteful.....

anyway.. this thread is abut heath levrone etc...
try and keep your emotions in check and discuss the topic at hand...
peace
mes

;D bro, i know what someone on drugs looks like

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #227 on: September 19, 2011, 03:26:12 PM »
Post pictures of Kevin on stage retard and then compare.

qft

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #228 on: September 19, 2011, 03:29:16 PM »
;D bro, i know what someone on drugs looks like
well you are wrong in thius case...
im a very open guy if i was doing any stuff lie that i would say....
im natural bro.... very natural...
always will be....
choice is an illusion

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #229 on: September 19, 2011, 03:31:18 PM »
well you are wrong in thius case...
im a very open guy if i was doing any stuff lie that i would say....
im natural bro.... very natural...
always will be....

not going to argue with you dude ... i dont tell strangers i use drugs.. just people i respect and am close with

Stavios

Re: Phil heath is better than Kevin Levrone
« Reply #230 on: September 19, 2011, 04:56:58 PM »
Larry Scott has a better physique than most of the pros currently competing.

absolutely not  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #231 on: September 19, 2011, 04:59:08 PM »

some of you guys are so sheep.....
heath is nowhere close...

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2011, 05:15:45 PM »
.... this is a bbing board everyone who uses here says for the most part..
i have nothing to hide im a gron man... and i dont or will never use....and kind of enhancers.. much less drugs its an envious mentality thats prevalent here... where if a guy is jacked you accuse him of drugs.. dont now what is wrong with some of you guys
8 yrs and going... and im still natural and will always be...
sorry if you perceive different but you're 100% wrong.. peace
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #233 on: September 19, 2011, 05:18:36 PM »
i have nothing to hide im a gron man... and i dont or will never use....and kind of enhancers.. much less drugs its an envious mentality thats prevalent here... where if a guy is jacked you accuse him of drugs.. dont now what is wrong with some of you guys
8 yrs and going... and im still natural and will always be...
sorry if you perceive different but you're 100% wrong.. peace

I believe you're natural , you come across as a straight shooter and pretty honest , I think tbomz is upset he doesn't look good as you on gear  ;D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: September 19, 2011, 05:26:50 PM »
exactly... manI am very direct.... I try not to do anything Im ashamed of or afraid to speak about... if i was on I would say its been 8 yrs of the same shit.... ive seen guys that loo a lot better than me but ive never once accuse anyone of anything or enquire... simply because im very comfortable.... with myself... I dont care who takes what or who doesn't take.
anyway...
choice is an illusion

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #235 on: September 20, 2011, 12:00:29 AM »
I believe you're natural , you come across as a straight shooter and pretty honest , I think tbomz is upset he doesn't look good as you on gear  ;D

now when jamaica boy got the approval of narsisticdietary of his natural status,, everythign can go back to lala land,,

that idiot  need to up the dose and maybe he could show philsulina what foundation mean ,, but no...he will foever remain 190lb soaked wet on gym rat doses,,
go all out and compete already insted of sitting here showing pictures of ron colman mr jamaica boy

gh15 approved
fallen angel

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2011, 12:40:52 AM »
I could go to ANY college football weightroom and pic out any brutha with decent muscle bellies, show him getbig and tell him to read gh15. As long as he was black and he had decent response to drugs, He could easily be the next phil heath in a couple years. 

No you can't, which is why there's only one Phil Heath out there among all the tens of thousands of competitive bodybuilders who work their butts off and sometimes possibly take even more drugs than what PH takes. You are about the same height as Shawn Ray, who had no freaky standout body parts like Phil and you still wouldn't look anywhere near as good as Shawn if you took what he did or even more.

Not saying PH has the best genetics out there, but it's certainly in the top 0.001% of the population. That is why every year you seen guys compete who do everything they can and still can't be as big or have the structure of the top guys.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #237 on: September 20, 2011, 04:50:35 AM »
No you can't, which is why there's only one Phil Heath out there among all the tens of thousands of competitive bodybuilders who work their butts off and sometimes possibly take even more drugs than what PH takes. You are about the same height as Shawn Ray, who had no freaky standout body parts like Phil and you still wouldn't look anywhere near as good as Shawn if you took what he did or even more.

Not saying PH has the best genetics out there, but it's certainly in the top 0.001% of the population. That is why every year you seen guys compete who do everything they can and still can't be as big or have the structure of the top guys.

Sorry but i completely disagree. I see guys with the structure and shape to piss all over someone like Phil pretty regularly. He has good detail and no weaknesses, he is also short with very narrow shoulders and an average waist. Bodybuilding is a fringe sport, nobody with good genetics for sport goes in to bodybuilding.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #238 on: September 20, 2011, 05:20:22 AM »
his delts are not narrow...they are round and cupped from abuse of hgh in mega dose with the right anabolics....and ofcourse testosterona ,, whats narrow is his calvicles and his chest structure,, he is small fella

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #239 on: September 20, 2011, 08:07:32 AM »
his delts are not narrow...they are round and cupped from abuse of hgh in mega dose with the right anabolics....and ofcourse testosterona ,, whats narrow is his calvicles and his chest structure,, he is small fella

gh15 approved

His narrow clavicles havent been enough to hurt his placings

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #240 on: September 20, 2011, 02:32:40 PM »

this is where the problem start...this is maybe the utmost wrongest sentence ever put on bodybuild board,, THEY DONT SAY .. they do not admit ,, they lie and lie to make a buck out of fake natural bodybuild,, fellas will go to grave whle they used more than us pros just because they coudnt break 180 because their body wanted to be 180lb because they suited more to fitness modeling or because...who knows used bunk product and legit mix of it all,,

fellas do not DO NOT admit to usage ONLY when its obvious ....210 220 etc...then they may MAY admit ,,,at 230 + they have to admit again im talking single digit bodyfat,,

but! you will notice that the shout ....STEROIDS to your face from bunch of kidos in a fast moving car happen when you hit 200lb in condition ,,this is when you start hearing the steroids shouts from cars riding by and the looks of he is on ....

200lb 5'10 mid single digit

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #241 on: September 20, 2011, 02:38:27 PM »
His narrow clavicles havent been enough to hurt his placings

thasts because ....he took rambod,, and rambodo did the following....

i do thikn philsulina understand some of it but since he didnt have enough experience he had to take rambo...and rambo put it to him this way ...

philsulina...you are narrow

what im going to do with you philsulina is... im going to blow you up on gh and insulina to make your delts....rounder thicker meatier and 3 dimentional to the maximus degree,,,

that in return wil make you apppppppppear wider...and will cut the narrow calvicles and chest...

we will also work on THICKNENING THE PECS so they are as thick as possible from front to back

and in adddddition i want you to hav ethe tightest gut so the calvicles really can be narrow and wont disturbe you ,,

we got to do it if we going to win the o and you are wanted to win ,, papa joe want you to win ,,

philsulina respond:

im ready whenever you are,,

rambo respond:

% of the income and or the title money

philsulina respond:

sure thing,, ready whenever you are

rambo:

its still going to be hard we need jason to not be 100% and the others to not be 100%,,,but mainly jason

philsulina respond:

ready whenever you are

rambo:

alright

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: September 20, 2011, 02:40:45 PM »
Blah, blah, blah.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #243 on: September 20, 2011, 02:45:43 PM »

lol you dont need any kind of eye for it. I dont know shit about comparing people's physiques or looking for hardness or density or stuff like that, I have never been to a bodybuilding show in my entire life.But I know what gh15 means when he talks about a physique projecting strength, even a chick who doesn't know a thing about bodybuilding could see the difference between kevin and phil standing side by side. It just looks powerful, and the other one looks frail but large. Hard to explain with words, but easy to see. One of them sends a shiver up your spine, like what is this freak walking towards me Im gonna get the fuck out of the way, you all remember that Kevin video I posted. That shot where he is standing relaxed by the smith machine I look at it everyday in disbelief. Phil on the the other hand reminds me of spongebob inflatable arms. You dont need any kind of "eye" for this.

What a fucking homo.....go watch your friend jerk off you fat ugly hairlip

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: September 20, 2011, 07:17:32 PM »
this is where the problem start...this is maybe the utmost wrongest sentence ever put on bodybuild board,, THEY DONT SAY .. they do not admit ,, they lie and lie to make a buck out of fake natural bodybuild,, fellas will go to grave whle they used more than us pros just because they coudnt break 180 because their body wanted to be 180lb because they suited more to fitness modeling or because...who knows used bunk product and legit mix of it all,,

fellas do not DO NOT admit to usage ONLY when its obvious ....210 220 etc...then they may MAY admit ,,,at 230 + they have to admit again im talking single digit bodyfat,,

but! you will notice that the shout ....STEROIDS to your face from bunch of kidos in a fast moving car happen when you hit 200lb in condition ,,this is when you start hearing the steroids shouts from cars riding by and the looks of he is on ....

200lb 5'10 mid single digit

gh15 approved

This is when you start? I was hearing that at 190 upper body without gear fuck you talking about. People are stupid and automatically think a guy with a set of pipes is cranking hard.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #245 on: September 20, 2011, 07:24:59 PM »
This is when you start? I was hearing that at 190 upper body without gear fuck you talking about. People are stupid and automatically think a guy with a set of pipes is cranking hard.

I agree, if you're a natty with good genetics, some people (non-lifters ofc) will ask you that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #246 on: September 20, 2011, 07:27:38 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #247 on: September 20, 2011, 07:29:39 PM »
People are dying of starvation in Rwanda and having limbs chopped off in Darfur right now.

We're drinking diet soda and arguing about the physiques of half naked bald dudes.

U
S
A

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: September 20, 2011, 08:13:39 PM »
People are dying of starvation in Rwanda and having limbs chopped off in Darfur right now.

We're drinking diet soda and arguing about the physiques of half naked bald dudes.

U
S
A

Yeah really, god bless our democracy lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #249 on: September 20, 2011, 08:34:22 PM »

nah,, they wont say a word if you are 170lb conditoned,, fellas are not dumb ,, at 190-200lb conditioned they know you are on drugs because you are on lol ...huge diff between 170 6% and 195 8%.... 195 8% is on hormones YES ALWAYS unless he is a tall fella 6'2... but  5'9 195 8% are on hormones it is just the way it is my friend

peopel are nto dumb ,, they wotn shout you steroids when you are 165 6% ...they may think it or talk to you a little about cycles and about this source or that source but very fast they will realize you are natural after they talk to you ,, when you are 185....6% then it is a big fella ,,thats a big kid to be 185lb 6% and that is when fellas know something is up and that you are on hormones in some way shape or form,,

and yes those 20lb make a diff of NIGHT AND DAY!

gh15 approved
fallen angel