Author Topic: Thank You Che and Jaime !  (Read 2548 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Thank You Che and Jaime !
« on: September 17, 2011, 09:41:22 AM »
I just want to send out a special thanks to both Che and Jaime for helping me to see the light. According to BOTH Che and Jaime, Phil Heath is not only better than Levrone, but ALSO better than King Coleman. Without you two bb'ing experts, I'd be TOTALLY lost ! Thanks again, guys !!!

FUCKING MORONS !!!

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Thank You Che and Jaime !
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 09:45:09 AM »
why are you sarcastically thanking them when you should be tracing them and putting a bullet in their heads?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 09:45:43 AM »
I just want to send out a special thanks to both Che and Jaime for helping me to see the light. According to BOTH Che and Jaime, Phil Heath is not only better than Levrone, but ALSO better than King Coleman. Without you two bb'ing experts, I'd be TOTALLY lost ! Thanks again, guys !!!

FUCKING MORONS !!!

He looks better, this is corroborated by visual evidence. Other BB's that were better than Ronnie and Dorian Visually would be Shawn, Flex, Dexter among others.

No need to thank me fuckface.
Trans Milkshake.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 09:47:53 AM »

He looks better, this is corroborated by visual evidence. Other BB's that were better than Ronnie and Dorian Visually would be Shawn, Flex, Dexter among others.

No need to thank me fuckface.

Where's Shawn and Flex's Sandows ?? Just curious. Thanks, fuckface.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 10:15:43 AM »
I feel a "Truce" thread coming on.......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 10:18:16 AM »
In a few poses his chest and delts make him look like a collection of bodyparts, sewn together by some mad schmoe.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 10:19:50 AM »
Savages, the lot of you.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 10:21:33 AM »
SAW THIS DAY COMING WHEN GETBIG'S TOP JACKASSES WOULD COMPARE PHIL TO RONNIE.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 10:30:28 AM »
IRON, I don't know where this 'argument' is coming from and I won't get into a "who's  better than who" fight but Heath looked pretty damn great last nite at the prejudging.

And from where I sat with my compt tickets, Jay certainly looked far from his best.

When the judges called  Jay and Phil out for side by side comparisons, Phil appeared to be the best by far in each and every shot .... especially the back shots.

I have yet to read all these Olympia Prejudging comments but in my own mind, Heath will win it this time out.

(Random prejudging shot sbelow ... may or may not include Jay and Phil. More of the non-professional shots I took have been already posted in RON's Olympia stickie above but don't blame RON for the shitty quality.)

Not at the Expo yet but the 202's hav e just begun if they started on time and I will forecast James Flex Lewis as the overall based on my limited observations of the 303 guys at the Meet The Olympia Thursday evening.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 10:38:51 AM »
Gotta add this .... I think that Bob does a damn fine job as Olympia MC and ditto for his Press Conference efforts.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 11:49:46 AM »
I just want to send out a special thanks to both Che and Jaime for helping me to see the light.

No problem brother , I'm here to help .

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 08:50:22 PM »
IRON, I don't know where this 'argument' is coming from and I won't get into a "who's  better than who" fight but Heath looked pretty damn great last nite at the prejudging.

And from where I sat with my compt tickets, Jay certainly looked far from his best.

When the judges called  Jay and Phil out for side by side comparisons, Phil appeared to be the best by far in each and every shot .... especially the back shots.

I have yet to read all these Olympia Prejudging comments but in my own mind, Heath will win it this time out.

(Random prejudging shot sbelow ... may or may not include Jay and Phil. More of the non-professional shots I took have been already posted in RON's Olympia stickie above but don't blame RON for the shitty quality.)

Not at the Expo yet but the 202's hav e just begun if they started on time and I will forecast James Flex Lewis as the overall based on my limited observations of the 303 guys at the Meet The Olympia Thursday evening.

No arguement here, my friend. I think Phil looks exceptionally great compared to the rest of the lineup. Truly ! But to compare him to both Levrone and Coleman is rediculous ! Nothing short of rediculous, really.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 09:08:42 PM »

WTF, is everybody bald?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 09:18:37 PM »
WTF, is everybody bald?

LOL !! Pretty much ! Johnnie seems to be sportin' a bald fade ( I personally sport a short fade myself ) and E. Mishkin ( sp. ? ) seems to be the only guy with hair. Hell, I think he's the only caucasian in the whole lineup ! LOLOLOL !!

GL, speak on this thread, man. I want to hear your opinion.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 09:20:35 PM »
 Cause they got no hair ... maybe?

Fair question though, GANSTA, and I have wondered the same but have never asked, but I promise to do so tomorrow (Sunday) while driving some of the big, bald. hairless  guys to the airport.

My hubble guess though is that they may want to differenthiate themselves from the physique competitors who take pride looking their best from head to toe without 'overdoig' it. ... maybe?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 09:28:02 PM »

LOL !! Pretty much ! Johnnie seems to be sportin' a bald fade ( I personally sport a short fade myself ) and E. Mishkin ( sp. ? ) seems to be the only guy with hair. Hell, I think he's the only caucasian in the whole lineup ! LOLOLOL !!

GL, speak on this thread, man. I want to hear your opinion.
WHereas I don't think Phil is better than Kev from the front, he is better than Kev in terms of back detail...But, at times (Pre-99), Kev did bring his thickness up, it was that he wasn't detailed like Flex (and Phil.)

Phil, is not, and cannot compare to Flex at his best, nor could he hang with Ronnie, and remember Flex came 2nd to Ronnie 2x at the O, and at lighter bodyweights. What is best to describe Phil as an amalgam of Flex and Kev, yet having neither Flex's lines or Kev's thickness.

Fair question though, GANSTA, and I have wondered the same but have never asked, but I promise to do so tomorrow (Sunday) while driving some of the big, bald. hairless  guys to the airport.

My hubble guess though is that they may want to differenthiate themselves from the physique competitors who take pride looking their best from head to toe without 'overdoig' it. ... maybe?
I think the compounds that they are using are acellerating their hair loss.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 09:39:26 PM »
Thank you.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 09:42:45 PM »

You've got to do another " stories " thread, Stunt. You've been in and around this game a looonnnggggg time. I for one ( and I'm sure MANY others ) would love to hear some more stories. :)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2011, 10:48:41 PM »
Thanks, IRON, but I think I've told all the stories that I'd be allowed to tell up to this moment .... as one reliable individual whom you all know well was helping me write these unforgotten memories, but by around  chapter 3 we were 'advised' that it might be best to lay pen and paper aside or face some serious  consequences.

I've faced some serious consequences in my lifetime, but it was brought about by someone I considered to be the enemy with a rifle, but when a friend with a lawyer who has a friend who has a rifle gets involved .... it becomes a more serious matter.

I will say that it is a sad state of affairs that those who were involved since the early 40's have gone on to Greener Pastures without leaving true and detailed written stories behind regarding the true and early history of the weight lifting game.

Next input ... I'll name some of those individuals who can no longer contribute but should have done so , as well as those among the living who certainly should.... before they can't.
\