Author Topic: Jay's Post-Bodybuilding Career  (Read 6038 times)

whitewidow

Re: Jay's Post-Bodybuilding Career
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2011, 03:02:40 AM »
pull a ronnie and get out of the game ! The man has to be tired of the non stop lifestyle. This would be great for his physical and mental health. If he feels good in a year than he can do a show and qualify for he O and try to win it again! But I think he should get some relaxation time for a year.

chess315

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2011, 10:09:58 AM »
Masturbate to the college chick threads here while arguing with Adonis and Groink over who has the superior physique
proably would be an improvement over what hes been doing

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2011, 10:15:38 AM »
Jay can't beat Phil unless Phil trips up. If hes ON, nobody will be beating him for a while. He has a true genetic gift and aesthetic.

Jay should probably exit now (and focus on his health). Economically, I think he is secure with savings and real estate.  Still, he could make money for a few more years and he probably still has time on his MT contract.  He may give the O one more run.  He's still THE MOST marketable name in bodybuilding.  He's much more appealing to companies placing at #2 or #3 than guys like Kia, Vic, Wolf, Dexter, etc.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

What would be REALLY interesting and exciting for fans and the sport as a whole would be a Ronnie Coleman return. Jay and Ronnie battling it out for second and even perhaps a refreshed and rejuvenated Ronnie swelling the fuck up and taking it back from Phil?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2011, 10:27:45 AM »
Jay will be fine.  He's an excellent business man.  No one has ever made more from purely bodybuilding than Jay.  He will maximize his potential in whatever avenue he pursues.  If he thinks he can get more out of bodybuilding, then he will, but he'll be set regardless of what he does.

I don't know what he will decide to do and I really don't even have a guess.  We'll know soon though, I'm sure.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2011, 10:29:24 AM »
Jay will be fine.  He's an excellent business man.  No one has ever made more from purely bodybuilding than Jay.  He will maximize his potential in whatever avenue he pursues.  If he thinks he can get more out of bodybuilding, then he will, but he'll be set regardless of what he does.

I don't know what he will decide to do and I really don't even have a guess.  We'll know soon though, I'm sure.

I agree. If he stays its a business decision, not a foolish pursuit of something unattainable.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2011, 10:36:42 AM »
Open a used tire shop called swollen monkey tires

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2011, 10:43:59 AM »
I really think he could go into announcing and take away a few gigs from Chick...he talks really well and with some schooling he could be a good one.....he's also more telegenic than chick

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2011, 10:46:37 AM »
I think if he comes in like a diamond he might be able to run with Heath. 2nd place is not chump change

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2011, 11:03:19 AM »
He could enter the semi-lucrative, gay, "sushi for pay" circuit based out of Solana Beach. And then run the obligatory soiled manties for sale website.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2011, 11:05:01 AM »
He will become some high priced bodybuilding "guru"

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2011, 11:10:57 AM »
Jay should form his own bodybuilding team.

He has obviously eye for future talent, ability to make "his boys" the top guns in the industry... so why not?

He can start hiring young future talents, give them sum' sponsoring and then "cash them out" when they get bigger contracts and start placing well.

8) 8)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2011, 11:17:49 AM »
Jay should form his own bodybuilding team.

He has obviously eye for future talent, ability to make "his boys" the top guns in the industry... so why not?

He can start hiring young future talents, give them sum' sponsoring and then "cash them out" when they get bigger contracts and start placing well.

8) 8)

HI Vince McMahon

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2011, 12:55:11 PM »
"Chasing down kids"?? What's that all about?

I didn't want to mention him by name, because I feel bad for him, but it was a reference to Ferrigno, etc.... that have ran after people and yelled for taking pictures with their own cameras. Other guys have done similar things over the years.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2011, 01:04:16 PM »
"If" he retires, he doesnt really have to do anything. He is settled for life.

This, plus kerry has a job. If he plans to retire they will be more than fine !

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2011, 01:10:27 PM »
given his hairstyle and the way he dresses, Jay can have a very lucrative career as a bully at my nephew's elementary school