Author Topic: GH15 was stomped by Phil Heath in his win - will GH15 recover?  (Read 13020 times)

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
GH15 was stomped by Phil Heath in his win - will GH15 recover?
« on: September 18, 2011, 02:31:08 AM »
I am sure it is a bad feeling  ;D

Phil Heath is the best Mr. Olympia ever  8)
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
 8)
Corvette Lover

alnassak

• Getbig IV
 8)
Corvette Lover

jwb

• Getbig V
Amazing side tricep pose.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
gh already said he could win but not that it was a good thing. bbing nowadays is a joke. heath is an awful bber

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
how do gh15 feel? lets see,, i predicted it so i was ready ....i knew it from ifbb judge who told me and you can read the bible its written there,, how do i feel?

i feel like bodybuild is being destroyed even worse than when jason was mr o ,, this is like someone else said....SUIT ...MUSCLE SUIT ON A WEAKLING PRETTY BOY,, this is ken wheeler ...bas version of ken wheeler that in this generation became mr o ....this is DISASTER for bodybuilding,, and you will see i was right

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
To be fair to Gh15 i was arguing with him yesterday but i have changed my opinion slightly. Phil looks great on his own but put him next to anyone and he looks so narrow its untrue.

Bodybuilding has been a trainwreck for donkeys years so its no big deal. At least Jay didn't get another gift, he looked ao horrible he should have finished last.

Someone like Curry winning it would be good for the sport, but he is too "small" i guess lol.
Trans Milkshake.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Someone like Curry winning it would be good for the sport, but he is too "small" i guess lol.

Agreed

closeline

• Getbig IV
I am sure it is a bad feeling  ;D

Phil Heath is the best Mr. Olympia ever  8)

are you smoking crack or what?

closeline

• Getbig IV
how do gh15 feel? lets see,, i predicted it so i was ready ....i knew it from ifbb judge who told me and you can read the bible its written there,, how do i feel?

i feel like bodybuild is being destroyed even worse than when jason was mr o ,, this is like someone else said....SUIT ...MUSCLE SUIT ON A WEAKLING PRETTY BOY,, this is ken wheeler ...bas version of ken wheeler that in this generation became mr o ....this is DISASTER for bodybuilding,, and you will see i was right

gh15 approved

fans allready reacting

the ifbb told them to invest their moey in a suit insted of wasting time and money in the gym and with expensiv supps

finally everybody can buy a mr o look

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Alnasak please post some pics of yourself again, they make me laugh

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV

gh15 approved

In 2007 you said Wolf would be the surprise of the Mr.O and you were exactly right, he looked better tonight, is it just rigged so he can't compare to Jay and Heath because he has the best structure up there

yates fan

• Getbig III
what happens when guy,say right now round age 21 starts training serious,has decent genetics and waits til age 30 to turn pro and in process bulds a foundation from heavy lifting and anabolics,then adds in the slin and hgh,doing it the right way like yates and coleman,then the sport will return and all pretenders can go home.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
In 2007 you said Wolf would be the surprise of the Mr.O and you were exactly right, he looked better tonight, is it just rigged so he can't compare to Jay and Heath because he has the best structure up there

wolf has foundation,, he did it in stages,, he also is VERY VERY STRONG,, little lazy yes but very VERY strong,, he can still win o ,, he is a very very good bodybuilder and eh never surrender,, when philsulina is in the drive seat ...mr o title is practically open ,,, even jason can come back to win it lol

do you know what will happen if jason come back to win mr o another time after losing it? i hope you know what will happen then if he won....

he will be remembered as the most determined mr o ever,, he will break all records and wether good physiqe or not comparing to other mr o... he will remembered as one of the best mr o for detemination,, jason can win it again ,, it will be somethinng never heard of beforee...probably will put him as number 1 bodybuilder of all time in the eyes of the hard working avergae genetic fella...he may do it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
have no doubt friends,, jason cutler CAN win mr o again ,, he is not done ,, his physiqe is older it is tired,, but he is not done,, he can win it one more time,, he just need to work on coming in tight and its his even with less muscle bellies ,,, its a matter of going on stage little lighter and fuller
he can do it ,, question is if he want to do it,, but he can do it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
GH15,

What changed between this old Post and now?  Something must have been a factor as nobody considered Jay ever to win an Olympia in 2006.

best post i read on this board  ;) it goes like that in the olympia in the next 10-15 years: RONNIE COLEMAN for another 2-3 years and then a jump to little vicky martinez for about another 5-10 years. jay cutler will never win olympia he has no arms. genetically speaking.

che

• Getbig V
GH15,

What changed between this old Post and now?  Something must have been a factor as nobody considered Jay ever to win an Olympia in 2006.

;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
GH15,

Hahahahahaha great post

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
GH15,

Ha!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I think what GH15 was meaning is that ever Since Ronnie lost, its been garbage.  He is correct.  2006 was the Last Year for the Olympia, it has floundered for 5 years now.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Do you think you would've made a bigger splash as a pro had you not been shot gh15?

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: GH15; How do you feel after being shut-up by your 2011 Mr. Olympia Phil Heat
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2011, 06:13:22 PM »
Do you think you would've made a bigger splash as a pro had you not been shot gh15?
Ronald Reagan is GH15?!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
have no doubt friends,, jason cutler CAN win mr o again ,, he is not done ,, his physiqe is older it is tired,, but he is not done,, he can win it one more time,, he just need to work on coming in tight and its his even with less muscle bellies ,,, its a matter of going on stage little lighter and fuller
he can do it ,, question is if he want to do it,, but he can do it

gh15 approved

jAY is done, not even close to Ronnie of 06 because he doesn't have the genetics.  his right quad is shot, bicep and shoulder are damaged.     

phil will get better.  kai will figure out how not to look like a wet turd.   wolfe will maintain.  then, you have kluco, evan and some others coming along.

shit, jay was 5 or 6 in this O.

tell me how a broke down aging bber can improve.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Interesting, Okami are you inferring that GH15 is George Farrah. Didn't he get shot three times as a cop or something??? Makes sense as he is around 40 and competed around the time of Dorian, Ronnie, Ray and Levrone. What is surprising is I think he is a trainer to some of the pro's now. Do you think he is bitter as Phil has not signed on?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
jAY is done, not even close to Ronnie of 06 because he doesn't have the genetics.  his right quad is shot, bicep and shoulder are damaged.     

phil will get better.  kai will figure out how not to look like a wet turd.   wolfe will maintain.  then, you have kluco, evan and some others coming along.

shit, jay was 5 or 6 in this O.

tell me how a broke down aging bber can improve.

no he is nto done,, philsulina can not improve anymore,, he is maxed,, 1lb maybe its just wont be noticable,,will be same balonie,, wolfe can improve ,,kuklo the kid again like philsulina ...they WANT HIM TO BE MR O ,, evan will be there ,, alexai will be there,, but it will never be the same again ,, you gave o to someone who doesnt represent the way bodybuilding shoudl be ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel